**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Not sure if this link will work:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.530834577273.2022175.118200218&l=8a4f2c0afc

I took a new picture today and it doesn't really look like I have changed at all in the past 2 weeks. My friend Cherryness has hers posted for comparison and her 19 and 22 are like night and day. Can't wait to see the pop.

I can totally see a difference. I think it a very nice bump.

Liz, I first read your post as "poop," not "pop..." It was funnier at least that way!!

I believe I am feeling the top of my uterus just above my belly button. From what I have read other organs are squishy and the uterus is firm. I can feel several inches below my belly button all the way up to just above and then I can feel the end. :) I also felt the baby give me a double kick and then another double kick about a minute later while laying on the couch. Such a good day.

I hope that's a sign that I will be huge for the wedding. My friend probably won't see me again for a long time after. She lives out of town.

Omg, the kicks are the best!! I think that's been the best thing about being pregnant.

Wth? Having GLOBS of EWCM today!? And I don't mean just little traces here and there, or maybe what can be sort of confused with semen. But full on GLOBS! I know the Soy threw me off last cycle, but it looks like I might be early Ovin'g this cycle! I even have the cramps to go with it! We did have sex last night. We have family in town right now but they will be at the rehab hospital tomorrow so I'm sure we will squeeze in a session and then they leave Sunday so we can have sex Sunday night, Monday and MAYBE on Tuesday if DH gets home from work in time (He gets off at 2 and I leave for the airport at 4)

If I am early Oving, I am NOT complaining because this is perfect! My normal fertile time was going to be the time I was gone (Cd 11-17 is when I'm gone).

Ugh I really hope I see a temp spike in the next few days.

Thank goodness for charting eh?

What do you ladies usually do with your 2 families for holidays like Father's Day? This is our first married Father's Day and mom is trying to guilt trip me into skipping the lunch we have had planned with DH's family for 2 weeks to go to church with them an hour and a half away. I told her no and texted her that DH and I discussed and I need to be there for both families.

Liz how did you get to be 30 weeks already?? I need some advice. My family is planning a weekend get together for Labor Day weekend and I will be 29 weeks then. They are looking at renting a house that sleeps 10 or 11 when we expect to have 18 people and my grandparents being super bright said that the kids would love to sleep on air mattresses instead of paying more to have extra beds. If I count my grandparents, parents and uncles and aunts that is already 9. I really really don't think I want to go on this trip if I am going to be forced to sleep on an air mattress because there is no way I will be comfortable with a big fat belly. Since you were at that point last week I think you would be able to predict how I will be feeling. What do you think?

Even though I have never been that big and pregnant, but I know how uncomfortable air mattresses are already. SO being big and pregnant would make them way worse I can imagine.

I'd just speak to your grand parents and ask if you can make sure to have one of the beds, as you will be big and pregnant then. Just say things like "I really don't want special treatment just because I'm pregnant, but if I don't get good sleep, I won't be able to enjoy the family time".

I did that shortly after posting. It shouldn't be a problem. It would have been a nightmare otherwise. I haven't gotten to where I have problems sleeping yet but I bet by then I will.

Yeah probably so! I'd be sure to pack lots and lots of your own pillows in case the place only has like 1 per person. I always do anyway, I like my own pillows lol.

I always take my memory foam pillow. Do you think the baby can tell when I am out in the heat? I was sitting on my in-laws porch for a few minutes (waiting on the dog) and felt the baby kick. I decided it wanted me to go inside.

I am tickled to pieces!! I just found the travel system that I want in my colors on craigslist for $50. The one that I wanted that was similar but a bit off on the colors is 280 at babiesrus.

So I thought it seemed weird to be going through ov stuff starting on cd 7 (which is now 9) but when I think of it, had my period shown up on time, I'd be ovulating (cuz I'd be around cd 18) but I would have thought a late period would mean just that, a late period on next cycle starts over. But maybe it's just my body prodicing it's lh on schedule despite when af was here? Hope it means good things for me and it's perfect if I am oving before going out of town.

Had a major temp dip on cd 8 despite waking up hot because our power was out so no ac had been running for a few hours. It's cd 9 but I havnt gone to bed yet. Guess only time will tell!

That is an interesting way to think about it. Hoping you are on schedule.

Today is going to be crazy. We are going to pick up the travel system at 12, lunch with FIL at 12:30, going to see SIL's new furniture and then need to be home by 3 so DH can continue studying and I will get on the road to my parents'. Then DH's group doesn't work to meet on their presentation tomorrow until 8 pm because everyone is so busy today. So it looks like it will be a late night.

It sounds like we have a good job lead but if it works out it will make me a part-time single parent. DH's friend works for this company and he said his boss is going to be hiring 4 people in the near future. They don't try to recruit and only hire on employee recommendations so he probably won't have a problem getting hired. Anyway, the single parent part is that it's shiftwork so for several days at a time (sounds like 3-4) he will work 12 hour shifts and then have several days off. He is going to try to contact the guy next week to determine if he will be hiring during his July class before we pay his tuition.

Just 12 hour shifts. It would be an easy job and good pay though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->