**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

https://www.target.com/Eddie-Bauer-...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

^^Has crappy reviews and would tell me how cheap they are to pick out something they like better.
That's the one!!!! And Target took it back :)

Elliot was what she was going to call the baby if it was a boy. Maybe Elliot for a girl too :)

Liz, how are you feeling these days?? Are you psyched or anxious??

Liz, something makes me think that cover was a lot cheaper in price and quality than the one you had on your registry. I am glad they took it back. :)

Liz, I found out from James' that you can do a return through your registry for items purchased from Target but not on your registry. You can return items up to a total of $200 without having the receipt. But thats 200 total, not per item. So like if you get a bunch of little items you don't want, or one big item. As long as it totals 200 or less you are good to go :)

Yep the Target person wasn't too bad about it... She took it back though. I was more annoyed at the people who jumped the line in front of us.

I'm feeling basically sore (found out I have a spine that doesn't want to stay centered but rather turn to the left) hence why I have a pinched nerve in my back and this is something that's gone untreated for years b/c even though I'm 27, I have bone spurs!! and My body has just been able to adjust all this time and compensate for it without any pain TIL NOW.

I also feel just achy and sleepy :)

And in a weird way, bored. Even though the house renovations keep us busy.. I kinda just want the baby now ;)

Liz, I just realized your baby is due the day after my anniversary. Wow, that is next month.

Do you have any plans, Ready?

Our 3rd anniversary is on Aug 23rd and I have dinner reservations :)

Our first is August 7th and I don't know if we will do anything. Maybe we will go out to dinner at a nice steakhouse and watch a movie.

Dh and I's 8th anniversary is Sept. 6th. Not sure what we will be doing. We are going to South Carolina in a week and a half so we will probably just do something then and call it our anniversary trip and than just do dinner on the actual day.

MIL has to have her left kidney removed. Its not cancerous or anything, its just that at some point during one of her surgeries, one of the tubes running to the kidney as severed. So the kidney is not working and the reconstructive surgery would be WAY worse then just removing the kidney. Her other kidney is working just fine and is already working over time to make up for the left, so they said her body will get used to having one and she will be fine. But her surgery will probably be right after we get back from SC.

Which sucks too because I'm supposed to help my mom for her surgery on Aug 15th. She's having her tonsils out and her sinus' worked on (I'm drawing such a blank on what that surgery is called) Which might not seem like that bad, but having your tonsils out when you are not a kid is a horrid surgery. I had them done at 15 and I couldn't eat for 3 weeks. So I can only imagine how horrible it will be at 52...

My bridal shower is in the works now. It will be September 11 and a come and go shower so that I will actually be able to talk to all the guests this time.

We also are booked for birthing classes (FREE!) at our hospital starting September 21 for 4 Wednesdays. Exciting!!

My bridal shower is in the works now. It will be September 11 and a come and go shower so that I will actually be able to talk to all the guests this time.

We also are booked for birthing classes (FREE!) at our hospital starting September 21 for 4 Wednesdays. Exciting!!

Bridal shower? lol.

Hahaha! I have been saying them both frequently explaining that I don't want a repeat of the issues I had at my bridal shower. Which of course since I picked a date for the baby shower I have found out my entire family is going to a birthday party for my aunt the day before I picked out of town so I have to move it. My own grandmother said that she would have to attend my next shower b/c she can't make it. I want to kill them ALL right now for not telling me about this stupid party. And this is the aunt I have such problems with her and her daughter with stemming back to my bridal shower last summer. My cousin's graduation party that was supposed to be in May is this Saturday. My mom asked me if I was going to get her a gift. The stupid bitch wants money to buy a new car so given our financial situation I don't feel it's necessary to ask us for money. Our situation is a bit more dire right now. And yes Mom I do realize we have to pay for our own food at the restaurant. And why the hell should you expect me to tell you happy anniversary when you are on a trip every year for your anniversary. Right now they are in Nashville, Tennessee. And of course mom had a conflict with the week after my shower was scheduled too and i couldn't move it into August so I had to move it back two weeks to September 25th. Yes, I am a bit pissed off right now. And stressed and hormonal.

End of rant.

So jealous, Ready!
I struggled to try and squeeze in a trip for this summer to some where beautiful but it just didn't happen.

You will have to post lots of pics!!!!!!

It's gorgeous there. My family went there 3 summers in a row when I was in school and then my parents were going back every summer except for since the Mexico violence picked up. They are in Nashville, TN this week for their 26th anniversary.

I am feeling good about my shower. I had a long talk with my mom about it this morning and we scratched some relatives off the guest list and discussed how come and go showers work. She is also not sure the grandma's are typically hostesses but I told her that at the only baby shower I have been a hostess for they were. And that was when there was already an abundance of hostesses. I think her biggest concern is whether it's acceptable to give a gift outside of the hostess gift. She has already been shopping for clothes for her Bella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->