**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't believe I got to 22 weeks without netting a single pound of gain.

They removed it entirely? how come?

The tube was damaged to badly. I had already started bleeding internally. The ovary because I will still ovulated and it will make me only ovulated on the right side now, instead on ovulating out of the ovary without a tube. I am okay with it because I almost then go to the hospital and I may not have been alive today. But thank God I listened.

I bet that was gut wrenching. :( But you know you fertilized it so you can do it again soon hopefully? I know it will be more difficult with only one side working.

Interesting ready. I had no idea that if you removed the other ovary that the one left will always be the one ovulating. Amazing how our body works huh? I hope you are handling everything okay. I know you are a faithful person, so just remember god is always there for you and he feels your pain. And my favorite saying "Don't be anxious over the next day". So worry about today, today, and worry about tomorrow, TOMORROW! :)

I am having a carefree cycle. Not temping, not even really tracking CM. And I am debating on whether or not to even try at all this month. I'll be at the start of my 2ww while on vacation and I honestly want to have a care/worry free vacation. I want to be able to have a few drinks and not stress about it!

But then my negative side kicks in and I think "Whats the point, I havn't gotten pregnant yet so what are the chances I will this time?" :(

Ready, I'm so glad you went to the hospital.
Heather, lots of women get preggers (I hear) when they "give up"

Anyone have any experience with returning items to Target without a receipt?
We got a shopping cart cover at our latest shower and it isn't the one I registered for. I'm not a pink-kinda girl and so obviously I registered for something not pink <link.

I got a pink one. :dohh:

But they didn't include a gift receipt or anything nor was it "coupled" with our registry at their checkout time for easy exchanges...

It's worth a shot. I didn't think their return policy was that strict. Heather's DH works at Target so she probably knows.

What does the cart cover look like? I haven't registered for one of those.

https://www.target.com/Bright-Start...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

I like that one ^^^

It has some brown in it but it isn't that one you posted. I can take a pic tonight (if target rejects me!)

https://www.target.com/Eddie-Bauer-...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

^^Has crappy reviews and would tell me how cheap they are to pick out something they like better.

https://www.target.com/Little-Luxe-...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

^^ Has good reviews but $55! sheesh!

Liz: You should be able to return it, but you'll only get a gift card. They'll need to scan your ID and you are only allowed I think 2 times per year to do that.

At least it's a store you are already planning to get more stuff at anyway.

The more I think about it the more I want my shower to be come and go. I think it would be cheaper, I would get to spend more time visiting with guests, no stupid games. And then from what I have read you give them like a 2 hour time window to come and go as they please. Of course my hostesses and family would probably stick around the whole time.

I also want DH to still have a diaper poker party but instead of dealing with whatever random diapers and sizes people bring I want them to contribute $20 *standard buy-in* to the diaper fund.

Hi guys! I know I've been absent for a while. My LO decided to arrive quite early, so I've been busy with her and now home where I don't have Internet access. I just have a minute, so haven't read back through everything I've missed, but I hope you're all doing well.

Ready, I saw that you had to have an ovary removed. Didn't catch the whole story, but I hope you're alright and am thinking of you.

I won't be around much unless I get internet at home (unlikely), so wanted to wish everybody here best of luck with TTC, healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. For anybody who wants to read my birth story, I posted it in the announcements forum Early Arrival of Our Little Girl

Wishing all of you health and happiness.

Glad to see they have finally opened the birth stories and announcements thread. I love reading all the stories.

I knew Elliot must have had her baby!! Wow, that's makes girls for all of us!!

Read, so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Hang in there. The best things are worth waiting for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->