**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I think that though I plan to put Kristin on the wall I go back and forth. I do plan to teach her when she is older to tell people that Bella is not her name. Kristin is her name. I have read about people doing that when it's time to transition to the real name.

My nana asked me on the phone last night very sweetly if I minded her calling the baby Bella. How can I say no to that??

Yep as can Bella's nana which is why I can't stop the Bella train.

I officially can only sleep on my right side... Sucks. Can't sleep on stomach, can't sleep on back, and my left arm loses feeling when I sleep on my left side... How are we supposed to be getting sleep??

Yuck! I have to turn every so often or I can't get comfortable. I don't remember seeing a bump pic from you? Can we see??? :p

Yay!

King ranch chicken is almost ready. I realized that I hadn't made it in at least several months and we have overdone everything else.

It's a casserole with cut up chicken breasts, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, rotel and tortilla chips topped with cheese in today's case. Sometimes it is made with corn tortillas instead of the chips.

I made some chocolate chip cookies that had awesome reviews after dinner. The dough was way better than the actual cookies. :(

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/best-...kie/detail.aspx?washelp=1&rid=1360171#1360171

That is the cookie recipe. I modified it to Chef Joy's comment and reduced the brown sugar to 3/4 cup and the chocolate chips to 1 cup.

King Ranch Chicken

1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast (boiled)
1 can Rotel
1 can Cr. of Mushroom soup
1 can Cr. of Chicken soup
salt and pepper to taste
1 bag of Doritos (plain) or tortilla chips or a dozen corn tortillas
Cheddar Cheese (I use about a cup)

First I boil the defrosted chicken so that it is cooked throughout. Save water for chips or tortillas. Then I tear chicken into small pieces. Combine chicken, soups and rotel together in a bowl. Salt and pepper chicken mix. Put the chips/tortillas in the water for 3 seconds and then cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Put 1/2 chicken mix (spread evenly). Put another layer of chips/tortillas (spread evenly). Top with grated/shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min and cheese is melted.

Sounds good!! I think I may try the chicken recipe next week.

Hey ladies,

Sheryl, I agree Nana can do whatever she wants. I am going to try that recipe too.

TL, Yay for the 3rd trimester.

Just wanted to update you all that my pregnancy was ectopic. But I am okay. I am at home now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->