**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Yep not much to see yet since I'm only CD 4. I really do hate charting lol. I like being able to know the exact day of ovulation, and know exactly when I will start my period, but its just so tedious lol.

I love this group I love this group I love this group

I lost my MIL suddenly last year on 17th Jan. She wasnt ailing. Since then, my FIL has gone into his own shell, has become a kind of a loner, a recluse...so I know what you all are going through.

:

Anne, so sorry to hear that. How did DH hold up?? The one year anniversary is coming up of that, so I'm sorry if that adds more stress to you.

It was very very tough TL. We hail from India. So my in-laws were there. And DH and me were here in Illinois( DH is a technology consultant). We reached home on 19th Jan. So my DH couldnt even see her for the last time. I dont think he could ever put in words his feelings. The toughest thing was the 14 hour flight. DH always keeps on telling- may no one go through what I went through. He was very close to his mom but I would say he recovered the trauma pretty well, touch wood. He kept himself busy with work as much as possible. Friends here and back home were a big help too. You know reading all your stories, I feel all of us need babies more for our respective DH, immediate and extended families than just for ourselves. I think that one little bundle of joy will breath that much needed joy, happiness and cheer to our respective families. Amen

Awh, Anne. That sounds so awful. It's so sad that he couldn't see her for the last time. I feel very badly for him. I agree -- Let all of our future babies bring joy to everybody around us.

Completely different topic.... crazy things people say to PG ladies...

On Xmas we saw my DH's brother for the 1st time since announcing we're PG. He said nothing about it the whole day until he was on his way out the door to leave, then he said to me... "Bye Jen. Keep that oven warm. But don't cook the weanie off it."

WTF?!? :wacko:

That has got to be the strangest thing anybody has said to me so far since I got PG.

Well... maybe the strangest... I also thought it was very weird when my male coworker asked me if my PG book had guidance for PG ladies about going to the beach. Because, he explained, 8 month PG ladies should NOT be wearing bikinis! :haha: I almost fell over laughing at him! Apparently he finds baby bumps to be horrifying!

I can't believe your BIL said that to you!! I love how that's the only thing he had to say... I didn't know your name was Jen, either :) I'm Tami.

So, all night long I had this bad crampy stomach ache. I was getting psyched, since AF was not due until Friday. Guess who showed up this morning?? :witch: Seriously?? That freakin witch. Looks like the mucinex didn't work on me, ladies. Liz, please update my new testing date to February 2nd. On to the 9th month. I could have had the baby in this time...
I also meant to tell you -- My blood work came back yesterday, and all hormones are perfect. DH is redoing his SA on Monday.

So, all night long I had this bad crampy stomach ache. I was getting psyched, since AF was not due until Friday. Guess who showed up this morning?? :witch: Seriously?? That freakin witch. Looks like the mucinex didn't work on me, ladies. Liz, please update my new testing date to February 2nd. On to the 9th month. I could have had the baby in this time...
I also meant to tell you -- My blood work came back yesterday, and all hormones are perfect. DH is redoing his SA on Monday.

Aww I am sorry that the witch caught you hun:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck for next cycle.

TL, give me the link to your FF homepage and I'll tell you what EXACTLY to cut into your siggy so it WORKS!

This is my number -- The one at the end.

I don't see a number anywhere......... :wacko::haha::blush:

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347c42. Stupid me forgot to hit paste...

ummmm

The home page that you are trying to access is currently unavailable.

The most common reasons are:
The URL of the home page is misspelled.
The home page has not been created.
The code used to link to the home page is incorrect.
This member has not visited her chart for a very long time.
Please check with the Fertility Friend member for the correct URL (Web address).

[*url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347c42*]
[*img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/347c42/ttc.png[/img][/*url]

Copy and past that into your siggy. (Without the *'s)

But you also have to go into fertility friend and MAKE a siggy.

Click on sharing, then tickers, then click customizer your charting ticker.

TL, click https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php

Then make sure your settings are like the pic I've attached.

Attachments

• bnb home page setup.jpg
    bnb home page setup.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2
Why am I so technology stupid?? All right, as soon I give my boss this document I was supposed to give him an hour ago, I'll get on this!!

[*url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347c42*]
[*img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/347c42/ttc.png[/img][/*url]

Copy and past that into your siggy. (Without the *'s)

But you also have to go into fertility friend and MAKE a siggy.

Click on sharing, then tickers, then click customizer your charting ticker.
Problem is that we can't even look at her homepage so I think it's a privacy issue......

TL, if you want, you can PM me your sign-in info for your FF account
and I'll snoop around and figure what the hell is going on with it for you

(then you can change the password when I'm done in a few mins)....

I feel bad, I've never seen anyone have so many issues with their account before!

I promise not to mess-up your FF account anymore than it already is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->