**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz, you seeing your FIL when she gives birth?? Will it be the first time since the holiday dinner argument??

He'll be distracted... there'll be a 2nd grandchild in his arms...

I guess it will be quite a while before he sees your newbie. :) Hope all goes well with the birthing. :)

OMG, this site is HILARIOUS!

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html

I shared it with my prego friends and sil. Thanks for the laugh.

Ladies, I might have a personal friend joining us soon.. Just so y'all know.
:flower: She's great.

Looking forward to it Liz. I am reading TCoYF today. :) Very interesting and I am still on the intro.

Hi ladies,

A newbie and oldie at the same time. Got a BFP 3 days ago, they a BFN yesterday. Disappointed but glad that we finally got a BFP. Stupid fertilized egg needs to stick next time.

More personal info. -- I try to crack myself up at all times, avoid the family at all costs = < stress, I'm 1 out of 14 kids guess who's the baby -- too bad my mom's fertility didn't pass on to me. I work w/ Liz and she harassed me to join...all 5 ft 2 inches of her, very intimidating.

Other than that been trying for about 4-6 months, our efforts have been lacking, but now we are on a mission.

Champ

Don't worry folks, I'll be harassing Fizz to get a siggy soon....

Letting her get used to BNB for a bit first!

Fizz > Oh, so the "initiation" we do to all new members is you have to tell us how you and your DH (dear husband) met or a funny story from your wedding.

I am loving "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." Fizz you may like this book. It is super informative. I got it for like $.35 + $4 shipping on amazon and it came in yesterday.

That just means all these ladies have been here too long. I am new too and trying to learn all I can to make this happen ASAP. Has Liz gotten you on Fertilityfriend.com? This is my first month charting with temps. I also plan to do the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month. So much to learn just to get prego and then I have all the pregnancy books I bought hidden in my bedroom nightstand drawer.

Haven't got her on FertilityFriend (FF) just yet...
I only recently got her using IC OPK (internet cheapie Ovulation Predictor Kits).

BTW, I'll be writing out a lot of my acronyms for a few days to get her used to reading all the lingo :)

She only got AF (Aunt Flo) from her MC yesterday... so I just want her to feel the support for right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->