**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

So this is what I bought/made/ordered for my DH's 30th b-day

Attachments

• 13942_209868840855_509690855_4527777_8241787_n.jpg
    13942_209868840855_509690855_4527777_8241787_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 13942_209869110855_509690855_4527810_7879307_n.jpg
    13942_209869110855_509690855_4527810_7879307_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 13942_209202985855_509690855_4520933_5049661_n.jpg
    13942_209202985855_509690855_4520933_5049661_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
BnB really needs a *Like* button next to the "Thanks" button.

Hi guys! I haven't been around much this week cause life's been crazy hectic. I got a touch of the flu, then DH got the flu for real (poor boy), and work has been utter madness, and blah blah blah.... you know... life.

Welcome Fizz! Hoping you get some good, clear info from the doc so you can move on with your TTC.

And Hi TL! You know I have to lurk around here whether I like it or not just so I can see the big moment when you announce your BFP!!! :hugs: Wouldn't miss it!

Oh, and TL... I don't know of any authoritative advice on stress affecting conception, but I think our modern day worrying type stress is quite different physiologically then the stress of having too little to eat. Some docs think our modern day anxiety type stress can wreak real havok on our bodies and cause all kinds of problems. I tried to reduce my stress while TTC, but can't say I was super successful... myabe that's why it took me 7 months? Or maybe it took 7 months just it's true what my doc told me, that 8 months is the average for healthy couples. I know on here you hear of tons of women who fall PG right away, but I'm not sure the BNB community is representative of the general population. Anywho... just blathering...

Life here is good... looking forward to a long weekend and catching up on some rest after a very busy couple fo weeks.

Elliot -- I missed you!! Your post just made me feel so good :hugs: Your dr said the average was 8 months?? Wow, that's great, because I was starting to feel like being on the 9th month means we will be trying for the next 5 years... I have been so bummed, it keeps me up now at night. Trying so hard to de-stress. Hoping this month is the month.
DH just re-did his SA this morning. Have to wait about 5 business days for the results. Hoping it worked this time, and that there are good swimmers in there!! FXed.

Good morning ladies

Sorry wasnt so active yesterday. So this morning my temp had a huge dip and an hour later was greeted by the witch. Wasnt expecting a miracle this month but you know you always feel in the dumps with the appearance of the witch. On to cycle#6. I know this is nothing compared to what others go through, but to me even this seems like forever. In fact the whole TTC thing seems like a charade at times.

OPK
Charting
Grapefruit juice
Soy
Then when you get that positive in the OPK you try to BD as much as possible to cover the fertile period.
Then you drive yourself crazy in the TWW trying to symptom spot.
Test
BFN
AF
Open your flood gate of tears.
Back to square one.
Start over again.

During this time your mind is an emotional roller coaster ranging from hope to despair to excitement to anger to utter frustration.
My DH's SA result is normal, I have a cycle that comes and goes with clock-work precision, I am 30 and DH 31, healthy and yet nothing for the last 5 months. WHY?
When I pray to God for a baby, I wonder if I am asking for too much. But then I realise that when I was born, God decided to make me a girl, by virtue of that doesnt motherhood become my birthright?

I am sorry ladies for rambling so much but I just needed to ventilate.

TL
Even I have read that stress does affect TTC. I am definitely stressed for that matter. DH and I have decided to go for a vacation in March because I think I need a break for sure.

Awh, Anne. I totally understand how you feel. Actually, when I went from month 5 to month 6, that was the worst month for me emotionally... But, you need to keep in mind that it WILL happen when it's the RIGHT time. I always think everything happens for a reason. There is some reason why it's taking you a while. That reason will become clear one day, when you are holding your baby, and you realize that that is the baby you were meant to have :hugs:
Thank you for the advice. I think it's great that you and DH are planning a vacay. Where are you thinking about doing it??

So, I will NEVER EVER look at those Starbucks coffee thermoses again. TMI, but after DH got his "sample" into the little cup they give you for the SA (we did it at home this time, since being at the dr's office last time was too much pressure for him), I put that cup inside one of the coffee thermoses to keep it at room temperature, because it's so cold out. Got it to the place in 15 minutes, and when I left, I was coming down in the elevator, and I saw somebody drinking out of one of those thermoses, and I thought I was about to throw up...

Liz
Wowwwwwww that cake looks yummy and wonderful decorations too.

TL
Thank you so much for those kind words. Good luck for your DH's SA results. I am fine now, hubby just comes home and lifts my spirit. We are probably going to Vegas and GC. Excited. How are all the others doing?

Ladies, please pray for me in the morning. I have my first post-LEEP pap in the morning at 9 am. I will have to wait at least a week for results. Thank you.

So, I will NEVER EVER look at those Starbucks coffee thermoses again. TMI, but after DH got his "sample" into the little cup they give you for the SA (we did it at home this time, since being at the dr's office last time was too much pressure for him), I put that cup inside one of the coffee thermoses to keep it at room temperature, because it's so cold out. Got it to the place in 15 minutes, and when I left, I was coming down in the elevator, and I saw somebody drinking out of one of those thermoses, and I thought I was about to throw up...
:haha: :dohh: :haha: :dohh:

So I'm not sure how much I will be around here. DH and I had a HUGE fight last night, and I think having kids is on hold right now.

Well at first I wanted to punch him in the face because his exact words were "I don't want to have kids with YOU".

Meaning, we have too much other crap going on and I don't want to have kids right now.

Did I take it that way? Of course not!

My reaction was "Well get rid of your Del sol (his car that is his baby) Because if I can't have the baby I want, you can't have the baby you want.....So its either sell it or I take a hammer to it!" (Did I mention I was a little angry at this point?)

SO, after some heated arguments, lots of crying on my part, and a few more threats of physical violence to his car on my part.....He finally explained what he meant by his statement.

Still hurt though, still does. I'm still pretty PO'd.

I havn't felt like he was 100% into this TTC thing anyway, and whenever I'd talk about kids to friends, he'd make comments like "Yeah, but not for a few more years".

I guess that was his way of telling me he wanted to wait. But I told him 6 months. I want to be done with having kids by the age of 30 and I will be 26 in June. So I don't have much time on that one.

I'm glad his sister and brother in law are coming into town tonight, I really don't want to be alone with him right now. :cry::growlmad:

Heather, First off, :hugs:

Secondly, how many kids do you want to have?

I know I'm obviously not aware of your specific situation, but you're 25.. (I'm 26, turning 27 in 3 weeks)... How long have you been TTC? Because you're obviously worried that it's going to take a long time hence the fight from your end...

How old is he? He just comes of scared to me about maybe being a dad, being the end-all to a little person... I felt like that last year..

I just hope that you two talked a little last night and patched things up... :hugs:

Oh, and is the car still in one piece? :blush:

Oh, and I totally commend you for holding it together when he said "I don't want to have kids with YOU". I would have calmly pointed to the front door and said "get out" to my husband if he ever said that to me.

Ladies, please pray for me in the morning. I have my first post-LEEP pap in the morning at 9 am. I will have to wait at least a week for results. Thank you.

Praying for you, honey!!

Oh, and I totally commend you for holding it together when he said "I don't want to have kids with YOU". I would have calmly pointed to the front door and said "get out" to my husband if he ever said that to me.

Sorry about your argument, Heather. I agree with Liz. He's probably just scared, and he will come around. I would have taken this comment very badly, too :wacko:

I think my appointment went well other than that I spent way more time with the sheet alone in the room then I would have liked.

Yeah we talked it out. I know I'm not even 26 yet but we only want two kids and with at least the first one potty trained before second comes (so like 2 or 3) So I would like to have my 2nd born before I'm 30 (or around that time).

He isn't giving me a time line yet. And I told him I NEED to have that so I have something to look forward to.

I get some of his frustrations. I'm not the best at keeping a clean house and I know that frustrates him because that was our deal from day one, who ever works less, does more around the house. And I only work like 15 hours a week and he works 40, so yes it is only fair that I do more....and I havn't been. I have ADD so its easy for my mind to go elsewhere and then time is just gone.

So he's worried that when a baby comes, I'll just be even busier and neglect the house even more. Thats his main concern right now. So I guess I just have to prove to him and get into a HABIT of cleaning.

I never work Thursdays so I have said Thursdays is my cleaning day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->