**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Whenever you get on Fertilityfriend.com you should use one of their tickers. Liz set mine up but it allows people to see your charting so they can follow what you are going through and help you if you need it.

Fizz, if you want to see our FF pages, click on the eggs & chick in my siggy or Sheryl's dragonfly.

It's easy to make.

Man its always hoping on here when I'm gone, and then I have 3 pages to read through lol.

Welcome Fizz!

I just got home from work and I am thinking a nap sounds really nice. But I have to call insurance first about my stupid car wreck. Grr.

But in other news, DH finally cleared out the garage yesterday and took his broken motercycle to storage (He doesn't have the time or money to work on it right now anyway) So now I can park IN the garage! It was so nice to leave for work in the middle of a snow storm and my jeep was already nice and toasty and not covered in snow! Especially nice since I over slept by 20 minutes!

So I think I've lost a touch of poundage... My pants feel more baggy around my hips/butt...

Hi ladies,

Just got back from the OB, she ran an HCG on blood, RH & blood type. Waiting to see what happens, possible ultrasound if positive...1 month off of TTC, then back at it the month thereafter.

The saga continues...

Hi ladies,

Just got back from the OB, she ran an HCG on blood, RH & blood type. Waiting to see what happens, possible ultrasound if positive...1 month off of TTC, then back at it the month thereafter.

The saga continues...
So you might still be pregnant?!?!

Probably not...I did the EPT test twice -- both negative...so HCG is just to confirm.

The usual stuff after a MC -- doesn't latch properly, never know what is truly involved in a MC, your body knows best, if it's not right it will naturally abort. She did the exam -- like your pap...special attention downstairs!

I'm just glad we did conceive...now we just have to get it to stay put :)

Fizz, that's the thing -- You conceived!! That means that it will happen again!!

Here are some pics...wedding and a baby calf...haha!

Attachments

• 152 (2).jpg
    152 (2).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 185 (2).jpg
    185 (2).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
Can anybody tell me if stress actually prevents conception?? There are articles that go either way. What's the authority on this??

Work is nuts today.

Not sure where Elliot is as I haven't seen her in a while..

I believe stress is a negative for conception... that's why ppl get preggers when you "give up".

Right, I have heard that, but what I dont understand is how people who are living in 3rd world countrries, who are starving, get pregnant. They are under way more stress than I am.

Elliot is gone. She doesn't love us anymore. Where is Anne and CLW??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->