**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am looking forward to getting pregnant so that I will hit the nesting phase and start cleaning like crazy. I just hate to do it and always put it off.

I am looking forward to getting pregnant so that I will hit the nesting phase and start cleaning like crazy. I just hate to do it and always put it off.

So I should tell him that if I'm pregnant I will want to clean more? lol.

I believe that is what happens. When my cousin was prego with her first she became a clean freak. Her mom/sister would find her on top of the washer and dryer trying to dust. She was always trying to get stuff ready for the baby.

Wow.....So the little boy I babysit, who just turned 3....got an interesting gift from his bio-dad.....a GUN! Seriously, who gets a gun for a 3 year old? And its not even like they are a hunting family, he just got his son a gun for the heck of it! His mom was pretty livid! I mean his bio-dad is into bikes, four wheelers, etc....so why not get him a little four wheeler or something!?

So, I definitely oved today. I felt it. If that's the case, why did I also have ov pain (less, but it was still there) two days ago?? I also want to know -- Liz, what's that green box under stats on my chart for today??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/layouts/ttc/help/chart_key.html It stands for predicted O day.

Man I have had a lot of Ov pain on my left side this last day. It was right side last month. I'm not temping. Too many things got in the way of temping and by the time I was getting up at normal times or actually sleeping in my own bed, I was at like CD 10 and that was too late lol.

Yesterday I felt a twinge in my left side when I was sitting down, and about an hour later I got my big glob of EWCM (which I always get the day before O)

I'm trying to be stress free with no temping but I can't help but analyze everything else lol.

So went to the doc for our 1st U/S today.

Baby is right on target for size. We are officially 8w+3d. Baby measures 8w+2d.

Only thing of concern was a small amount of blood she could see near the placenta. She called it a subchorionic bleed that she sees once in a while, but not exactly often.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml

So no sex, no strenuous exercise, no heavy lifting.

Hubby was in the ultrasound with me. I asked him later if he would have believed me if he wasn't there if I told him the doctor said no sex. He said "hell no". :haha:

Attachments

• 2011-01-18_11-06-14_805_edit0.jpg
    2011-01-18_11-06-14_805_edit0.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
No sex for at least 4-6 weeks... then we'll revisit the issue at the next ultrasound.

That's a long time. I had trouble doing it for a few weeks after my surgery and before the wedding.

Awh, well, it's all for the baby!! Just think about it that way :) Is DH upset??

TL I am here :hi:

Liz I just now saw the US pics. Awww...must have been exciting for you to see that little life being created inside you.

I am sorry...was really busy today.

How are every body doing?

TL

I was stalking your chart. Where are your temps? You said you have already ov ed but i dont see the cross hairs yet???

Hi everybody! Boy a lot has happened with you ladies since I was last here!

Sheryl - Glad to hear your appointment went okay. Any results yet? Are you cleared to officially TTC yet?

TL - Glad to hear you're feeling better hun. I know how worrying it gets when you've been trying 6 months or more. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed you get your lucky BFP soon! :hugs:

Liz - Hope you had a happy 30th celebration with hubby. The cake looked rockin! And congrats on your 1st ultrasound showing baby healthy and well. Were you guys blown away by the image on the screen? It totally rocked our worlds! Too bad about the no sex, but really it's a small price to pay in the big scheme, right? And since you're not supposed to do anything strenuous or lift anything I guess hubby will have to take care of everything and pamper you! :winkwink:

Anne - Howdy Anne! Long time no chat. Hope things are going well for you and that the busyness you're having isn't stressful busyness!

Heather - Sorry to hear about the fight with DH, but good to know you guys patched it up. I imagine it must be really hard when one person is ready and the other just isn't yet, but hopefully he'll come around if you can be patient with him. He does want kids eventually it sounds like, so that's good news! Maybe it wil just be later than you'd planned?

Things are fine here. I'm feeling great for the most part, just headaches, but otherwise sliding smoothly into 2nd Tri. We've had a bunch of snow and cold temps here lately, so I got to go snowshoeing with my dog a few times over the long holiday weekend... super fun, even though I get winded so easily now. My appetite has suddenly kicked into overdrive, so I've been having to eat more, but luckily my queasy belly and hate of all froot & veg went away about the same time, so I've been able to eat a lot of healthy stuff.

DH and I finally bought our 1st baby item over the weekend. You'll laugh, but it was a children's book, and it felt like a big deal to us. :haha: We also went to Babies R Us to start looking at the gear we'll need. Holy overwhelming batman! Our families really want us to register, but we don't want to register there because some of their stuff like cribs are just way more money than we would want and much too fancy for our tastes. Does anybody know of a way you can set up an online registry with items from different stores so people can just check stuff off when they buy it but you aren't stuck picking all your items from one shop?

Sorry... rambling... must get to work now! :blush:

Good morning Elliot

Nice to know that you started your baby shopping... how sweet is that:hugs:

About he baby registry thing...one of my friends recently gave birth, even she was complaining about babies r us being expensive. You can check the baby depot in Burlington Coat Factory. The crib and bedding come at pretty reasonable prices there. In fact I myself bought a bedding for this friend's baby and it was pretty cheap compared to Babies r Us.

As for me, I am doing pretty good as of now. Dont know if I will remain the same once the tww comes :wacko:

Awh, well, it's all for the baby!! Just think about it that way :) Is DH upset??

Naw, he's not upset at all. He, of course, would have much preferred that I got a clean bill of health for the doctor and wish she told us to have lots of BDing instead :haha: He's really supportive when it comes to stuff like that. By chance, we really haven't done any BDing for the last month or so anyway, because I've been so tired & passed out by 10pm when he doesn't usually get home til 11pm or midnight.. except for by chance, we did 3 days ago!!

He actually felt guilty about it after the doctor said that and thought maybe we shouldn't have done that now (in hindsight of course)..

He's a cutie. I'm just going to take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->