**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am such a nerd. I have been driving around very slowly through our neighborhood the last few days looking at what people with other red brick houses that are similar to ours have. One house on the next street has a purple door. I was like (look over) purple? haha no. lol

Nothing that made me say "oh that one!!" I was trying to not look like a weirdo b/c there are always people outside watching me like I am plotting something. They don't recognize my car b/c there are lots of cars in our neighborhood and they are on the other street.

Yeah, I am hoping that I do get some proof that I am Oing. At this point I am starting to get concerned that i can have CM and still not O. FXd that I get a huge temp spike this weekend.

I am also really troubled by how many days I have had headaches this month.

Liz, do you think I BDed enough and at the right times? I feel like I missed an integral day.

My headaches haven't been strong enough that I have needed to take something most days. Yesterday my headache lasted over 2 hours so I finally went to the liquor store next to the pool hall we were at and got some tylenol. I need to be carrying the rapid release kind around with me.

Gosh I would love to have an actual E on my chart.

Hello Ladies

Sheryl I think TL is right about the brick red door. How are you feeling now? I hope the headaches dont worry you any more.

TL
So you have already ovulated. FXed for you hun this month.

Liz
I see your status says worried. Why are you worried hun?

And where is Elliot? And havent seen CLW for a long time. Any idea where she is?

I feeling good atm. I am going to go pick up my cousin's 2 kids (both under 3) and take them to a birthday party that I am going to and then drop them back off with their aunt.

Brr ladies! With windchill today it got to -13! :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

Going to cuddle under my warm blankets with a heat pad and my puppies now!

Liz, do you think I BDed enough and at the right times? I feel like I missed an integral day.

I think you have done perfect!
Are you going to BD today? Are you using OPKs??

Good :) GUESS WHAT, EVERYBODY?? Just got the results of DH's SA, and it's totally NORMAL!! So, I'm psyched about that, but that just means that we may have some unexplained infertility, since there's nothing wrong with him, and I have been taking my mucinex religiously... I'm starting to think it's stress. Straight-up stress :growlmad:

Fyi if I never go to Chuck E Cheese again it will be too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->