**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am going to keep checking my temps to make sure it stays up. Just thought that was a great line based on what I had read.

Have been having this dull throb about two or three inches above my right ovary for the last couple of hours... What's this about??

Don't we think she O'd 5 days ago though? So perhaps implantation?

Liz, do you think I BDed enough and at the right times? I feel like I missed an integral day.

I think you have done perfect!
Are you going to BD today? Are you using OPKs??

Good :) GUESS WHAT, EVERYBODY?? Just got the results of DH's SA, and it's totally NORMAL!! So, I'm psyched about that, but that just means that we may have some unexplained infertility, since there's nothing wrong with him, and I have been taking my mucinex religiously... I'm starting to think it's stress. Straight-up stress :growlmad:

Yayyyyyy TL. Good to learn about your DH's SA test being perfectly normal. I know how relieved you must be feeling hun. Yes, I know stress can mess up every thing, at least it does to me. I dont know what people mean when they say "do not stress"...wish I could de-stress myself too in this TTC journey.

Definitely ov-ed last week, on Monday. I looked up implantation pain, and it's supposed to feel more like AF cramps. Maybe it was that cyst that forms over the ovary after the egg is released?? Maybe it just got aggravated by BDing or something?? I dont know. FXed that it was implantation, though!!

We went sledding today, and I hit this big bump and landed hard, very hard, on my back. If that was implantation, or if implantation was about to occur, did I ruin it??

Liz, do you think I BDed enough and at the right times? I feel like I missed an integral day.

I think you have done perfect!
Are you going to BD today? Are you using OPKs??

Good :) GUESS WHAT, EVERYBODY?? Just got the results of DH's SA, and it's totally NORMAL!! So, I'm psyched about that, but that just means that we may have some unexplained infertility, since there's nothing wrong with him, and I have been taking my mucinex religiously... I'm starting to think it's stress. Straight-up stress :growlmad:

Yayyyyyy TL. Good to learn about your DH's SA test being perfectly normal. I know how relieved you must be feeling hun. Yes, I know stress can mess up every thing, at least it does to me. I dont know what people mean when they say "do not stress"...wish I could de-stress myself too in this TTC journey.

Thank you, honey!! I totally agree. So hard to now stress about ttc. Is it even possible??

Definitely ov-ed last week, on Monday. I looked up implantation pain, and it's supposed to feel more like AF cramps. Maybe it was that cyst that forms over the ovary after the egg is released?? Maybe it just got aggravated by BDing or something?? I dont know. FXed that it was implantation, though!!

We went sledding today, and I hit this big bump and landed hard, very hard, on my back. If that was implantation, or if implantation was about to occur, did I ruin it??

No, those little embryo's can go through a lot!

Just be sure to avoid Advil/Ibuiprofin for the pain because that can impact implantation.

Finally my crosshairs are there! Month one of temping was a success!

Hi everybody! :flower:

Liz - Thinking about you and hoping you're taking it easy. I'm sure everything will be just fine given a little bit of time and rest. Hope you're taking all the time you can to sit around with your feet up and rub that belly! :hugs:

TL - So excited for you that DH's SA came back normal! He must be too! I know my DH worried a lot about that. And as far as the dull cramps go... how many days after OV are you? I know implantations feels different for everyone, but I started feeling strange twingey aches in my belly I think about 6 days after OV. Keeping fingers crossed for you girl! :thumbup:

Sheryl - Hooray for crosshairs!

It's cold as could be here right at the moment, so I spent last night cozied by the fireplace. Got out for a little winter fun during the "Warmest" part of yesterday though... snowshoeing with DH and then a bit of lightweight tobogganning in the backyard. Loads of fun!

My bump is sticking out pretty good now... enough that DH and I both notice it feels different when we hug, and you can't mistake it in the nude, but I can still keep it pretty well covered up in winter jeans and bundled sweaters and stuff. I've been hungry as a horse the last few weeks, but strangely my weight has stabilized. After gaining 6 lbs right out of the gate at 6 or 7 weeks, I've only gained another 2 total (at almost 14 weeks now), so I'm at 8 lbs heavier than before the bean. It's funny, 'cause when I gained all that weight I wasn't eating more than normal, but now I am and not gaining at all... proves to myself that my body's going to do exactly what it feels is right for the baby regardless of me for the most part. I'm just along for the ride!

Hope everybody's having a good Monday morning :)

Hey ladies!

TL, congrats on the results!!
Sheryl, I'm glad you finally got crosshairs. See, temping really does work :)
Elliot, I think your reverse weight gain is funny :) If you're feeling brave, post a pic! I wanna see what a 13w bump looks like!

So, this weekend we went to Kohl's so I could maybe do some bra shopping to figure out if it's just a mental thing for me or if I've really gone up a size in my bra..
Well, I went from a 36C to a 36D!!

I bought 4 new ones. I managed to sneak DH into the changing room since no sales people were around. He was so funny b/c he was scared someone would figure he was in there and then get kicked out or something. They had a Buy 1, get 1 50% off.

So that was our fun little adventure yesterday!

Yay for 4 new bras Liz! I tried on some new ones over the weekend too... and at Kohl's no less! :) Found I had gone up a whole cup size and am about to exceed that one too, so I'm trying to hold off another week or so then buy 2 sizes up from what I was pre-PG in hopes the new size will last me through much of the rest of my PG. I'm pretty small, so we're talking 34A pre-PG, full 34B now, thinking 34C will be good to go after a few more weeks. I've been having killer BB pains again, just like I did earlier on around 8 or 9 weeks, so I think I'm in for another growth spurt.

So, didn't buy bras, but did buy 2 new lightweight sweaters at Target for $4.50 ea on clearance and a new cozy lightweight sweathshirt-thingie there for $9.99 clearance. Also thinking after trying a bunch of different pants and struggling to find my size in MAT-pants that I might just spring the $17 for a belly band and go with my pants undone for a while until I get even bigger.

Haven't taken a belly pic since week 5! Ahh! We keep on meaning to, but forgetting. Will try to remember sometime in the next week or so and will gladly post... no headshots, but other than that I'm all about keeping it real! No way I'll be trying to keep it secret I'm gaining weight or growing a belly. I've been telling the world :) I'll try to remember to post my 5 week pic too so you can see the difference.

Wow, Elliot, going from a 34A to a possible 34C is quite a change!!
Just make sure when you try the bras on, it fits currently on the smallest hook. This way, when you need more room, you have 2 more hooks to expand out to.

All my "normal" bras are actually 34C but I always wear them on the biggest hook and have realized that this was probably dumb. So from now on, I fit only for the smallest hook :)

Finally my crosshairs are there! Month one of temping was a success!
:happydance:

First CH's are really exciting. They are always exciting, but those first ones are especially exciting. :thumbup:

So based on just reading my body signals this month and not temping I'm almost certain I ov'ed on cd 16, which would make me 7 dpo. I overrode it as my Ov day. I had lots of EWCM on CD 15 and lots of Ov pain, more EWCM on CD 16, and then it was creamy on CD 17. Also CD 17 I started with my "hot flashes" where my cheeks get flushed lol.

So I don't know how your timing was because Dh's sister was with us from CD 14-16 and we were able to BD on CD 16 after she left. So we shall see. Kinda bummed that our timing sucked since I was able to talk DH into just seeing what happens this month.

Either way we are taking a break after this month because October was as late as I wanted a baby. DH works retail so I don't think I could handle having a newborn and having him work crazy Thanksgiving-Christmas hours. Plus it would be hard for him to take any extra time off work.

Idealy he would like to take his two weeks leave he gets PLUS take an additional week of vacation time. But if its during the holidays he will only get his two weeks. Which is okay, but he'd still work crazy hours and longer hours so I'd have almost no help! I think I'd move in with my mom for a week or so :haha:

Heather, that's very forward thinking of you, good job!

So when are you going to start TTC again, in 2 months?
Also, are you going to be doing anything to "prevent" conceiving now?

Heather, that's very forward thinking of you, good job!

So when are you going to start TTC again, in 2 months?
Also, are you going to be doing anything to "prevent" conceiving now?

I won't be preventing. I just don't think I'll be really temping or anything like that.

Wow Heather! You've really got it all planned out! My friend had her TTC planned to the month too, and bam!... she got PG on exactly the month she'd planned! I couldn't beleive it! I'd been trying for 6 months already! :wacko:

Liz - 4 Sure on fitting bras on the smallest setting. I used to wear a 32 on one of the bigger settings, but then realized a 34 on the smallest setting felt just as good and gave me a little more room for days when it just feels too dang restrictive!

What banrd/model are you liking? Can I be nosey? I hate underwire like the palague, so I'm crazy about the Warner model that has super soft fabric and nice shaping with no underwire or padding. Can't remember what it's called...

I thought I may miss the surge on my OPKs. I also knew that watery was considered fertile and it was all I ever got so I am glad we BDed for that. FXd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->