**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Wow Heather, that does sound very promising! Maybe you and DH won't wind up taking any months off after all!

Wow Heather, that does sound very promising! Maybe you and DH won't wind up taking any months off after all!

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up and just trying to relax (That was my whole plan this month, no temping, no freaking out about symptoms, no testing early) So its just a waiting game now :wacko:

That waiting game is murder! I think it was the hardest part of everyting I've done to date! Much harder than actually being PG, that's for sure!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Wow I have a lot of catching to do ladies.

Elliot Yay for all the shopping. I am sure you must be looking cute with that lil bump.

TL FXed for you hun. I noticed only now that ever since this thread was started, we have had 1 bfp or the other every month. Started with Elliot, then Liz in December and Ready in Jan. Here's hoping one more from you too hun.

Heather The no temping no opk thing is good...I am sure it helps to take a lot of stress out from you. Wish I could go the NTNP way too.

Liz & Sheryl
How are you doing?

As for me I am waiting to ovulate. Got a negative in opk at around 12 this noon. Will take another one tonight. But I think I am beginning to worry coz I normally get a positive on CD12.:growlmad:

I am ok atm. I got good news from the dr this morning. I am 3dpo so I am in my 2ww. Hubby got mad at me this morning b/c I woke up 30 minutes early anxious to temp so I could go back to sleep but my thermometer woke him up. :(

Liz & Sheryl
How are you doing?

As for me I am waiting to ovulate. Got a negative in opk at around 12 this noon. Will take another one tonight. But I think I am beginning to worry coz I normally get a positive on CD12.:growlmad:

Anne, don't worry about that. You will Ov soon. It's a couple days off sometimes.

I'm super stressed today. Our department is going to go thru a downsizing over the next year sometime (staggered) and so had my "career discussion" talk today. yay. :wacko:

Also, our clutch on our SUV is dead pretty much. You have to actually turn the car OFF to change gears. So rough estimate is going to be $1500. It's a 2006 Hyundai Tucson with 103K on it so we're trying to decide if we should just trade it in.... :wacko:

Sheryl Thats great news hun. I actually temp in the washroom after I get up first thing so that I dont wake up DH:wacko: I know I am supposed to take the temps while on bed but cant help.

Liz
I hope every thing will be fine in your office. And regarding the car, well thats quite a big amount. We had to shed 1700$ last year on our car and I know how much it pinches.

I was trying to decide if I could still be heard across the house if I walked away and how far I could walk before it effects my reading. But if I do it at 7 instead of 6:30 his alarm has already woken him and he's ok with that. I should have known better. He's really crabby about me waking him up because he doesn't sleep well.

So I took another opk now and its again negative. The test line appears but not as dark as the control line. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a positive opk though FF says tomorrow to be the possible day of ovulation.

You have to be patient. It will come. :) You stopped charting your CM?

So I took another opk now and its again negative. The test line appears but not as dark as the control line. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a positive opk though FF says tomorrow to be the possible day of ovulation.

I wouldn't worry, honey. Sometimes ov just happens one or two days later. Maybe it's different this month because this will be your lucky month!!

Elliot Yay for all the shopping. I am sure you must be looking cute with that lil bump.

TL FXed for you hun. I noticed only now that ever since this thread was started, we have had 1 bfp or the other every month. Started with Elliot, then Liz in December and Ready in Jan. Here's hoping one more from you too hun.

Heather The no temping no opk thing is good...I am sure it helps to take a lot of stress out from you. Wish I could go the NTNP way too.

Liz & Sheryl
How are you doing?

Anne, if I were you, I would still BD as though you would be ovulating on CD13. Sometimes those OPK's are not 100%, either.

Morning ladies.... another cold one here.

Liz - So sorry to hear that life's pouring down stress on you. It's hard not to worry about finances any time, but especially when you're PG, I think. Hope you can find a way to take a deep breath and know that you, DH, and the little bump will be OK no matter what, and that's what matters. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for the best with work. And car stuff just plain sucks! :growlmad:

As far as the test you asked me about... is that the downs test? I don't know a lot of the medical terminology, but we did have the 1st draw for downs testing when I had my 1st scan at 11 weeks. They'll do the final draw when I go in for my next appt in a week or so.

hi Anne! :)

You have to be patient. It will come. :) You stopped charting your CM?

I dont chart my cm because I hardly get enough cm to chart. I think I get more cm once ov gets over :dohh: But I do get ov pains during ovulation and I havent got them as yet.

Liz & Sheryl
How are you doing?

Anne, if I were you, I would still BD as though you would be ovulating on CD13. Sometimes those OPK's are not 100%, either.

TL You are right. Even I feel those opks are not 100% correct always. I have also read many ladies on this site not getting a positive opk ever but finishing up being pregnant. So as you said hun I am trying to get as much bd as possible coz I might ov any day and stupid opk may not even detect it:blush:

Wtf happened to my chart? It says I may not have Oed now?

Sheryl

I guess its because of that temp dip that FF has changed. Do you have any idea as to when you normally ovulate, I mean which CD?

Hello Elliot How are you doing hun? Its cold here too and so gloomy, chilly and snowing at -13C. Where is the sun?

Morning ladies.... another cold one here.

Liz - So sorry to hear that life's pouring down stress on you. It's hard not to worry about finances any time, but especially when you're PG, I think. Hope you can find a way to take a deep breath and know that you, DH, and the little bump will be OK no matter what, and that's what matters. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for the best with work. And car stuff just plain sucks! :growlmad:

As far as the test you asked me about... is that the downs test? I don't know a lot of the medical terminology, but we did have the 1st draw for downs testing when I had my 1st scan at 11 weeks. They'll do the final draw when I go in for my next appt in a week or so.

hi Anne! :)

Thanks Elliot. I broke down and cried at home as DH brought the pasta dinner plate to me on the couch.. He said he'll try and take care of the car and figure all that stuff for me...

I can get almost misty eyed now just half-thinking about it..

sigh

Ya, the Downs test. Did they just do a blood test for you for that? Some women get a combo and get what's called a Nuchal Translucency scan as well and that's an Ultrasound and they actually take some measurements of the neck, nose etc for Downs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->