**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

TL you don't know your password?! :dohh:

I'm kidding :blush:

I know, I'm bad. I never changed it from that one that they gave us. I should do that tonight. Wait, didn't I email it to you once?? I should look to see if I still have that email!!

hahahahaha
well, let me know if you can't find it and I'll look for it.. :haha:

Sounds good, but I have to run into a meeting and should then be able to look!!

I slept well last night. The dreams were the night before. It seemed so real to me though.

Hilarious dreams, Sheryl!

I did dream about 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant that my mom got pregnant too (and I was secretly pissed that she was stealing my thunder). Keep in mind, in real life, AND ALSO IN THE DREAM, my mom's 61 and had a hysterectomy like 10 years ago!!

I was wondering how did she manage that.... :haha:

Yeah. My mom had her tubes tied when my brother was born almost 16 years ago so it was a shock to me too.

I let a 3 year old talk me into taking him to the movies.

But honestly, how could I have resisted?

He was being a good boy, and then he saw some flowers at Target and said "I would like to buy those for you because you are SO beautiful!" Then on the drive home he goes "Can I take you on a date to the movies?".

So we came home, had dinner, and now killing some time before it starts.

So, I think I'm out again this month... Sore BB's. Always get that around this time.

I hope it at least gives you a few more days of your luteal phase b/c I have read if it is shorter than 10 days it is not condusive to pregnancy.

Hello ladies

I need help. I have not yet got a positive in opk. But my temps shot up today and FF says my tentative date of ov was yesterday. I have been having mild ov pains since yesterday and watery cm since yesterday morning. Do you think I have already ovulated? Why are the opks coming negative I dont know, may be they are a faulty batch. I am a little worried though because this has never happened before. I hope I am ovulating and not going through an anovulatory cycle.

I cant help you there. My chart is even crazier today and I am wondering if I am not Oing now.

Liz
Where are you? Both Sheryl and I need you hun to have a look at our charts.

Holy crap I got a positive opk just now :happydance: which means I will ovulate either tomorrow or day after.

Well, I hope yours doesn't go haywire from there b/c that's my problem. It looked like I Oed and now my temps are lower than they have been all cycle. It's also quite cold here so maybe I shouldn't be so worried.

Well... the thermostat read 66 in the house this morning so I turned the heater on.

Sheryl

Didn't you say that you had been to the doc and according to the tests you were 3dpo?

Well these things are so unpredictable because ever since I started using opks, I have always ovulated on CD14 latest...but this month seems to be an exception.

Yes, extreme cold can be a factor too. I keep the temps at 72/73 with the humidifier on lest it gets too dry.

Our house is usually about that. I have been cold when I woke up the past 2 days. I went to the dr as a follow up for my surgery the day after my period ended.

So, I think I'm out again this month... Sore BB's. Always get that around this time.

Sore BB's could also be a symptom of pregnancy dear. Do not loose hope till AF arrives. I always keep on telling myself, it requires only one swimmer to do the deed as my dh lovingly puts it as the "fighter sperm". May be you have already got that :spermy: this month hun.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Our house is usually about that. I have been cold when I woke up the past 2 days. I went to the dr as a follow up for my surgery the day after my period ended.

Unless you are breathing through your mouth at night it really shouldn't be a factor. I've woke up freezing cold or burning up but my temp was usually in the same range.

Soooo I am getting my new phone in the mail today. Which is an Iphone 3gs. I got it refurbished from AT&T for 19 bucks, wooo.

So since I have refused to test early this month, I hope a new phone shall keep me busy for the next 4 days :)

I am not positive that I am not breathing through my mouth but I know for the 30 minutes before I took my temp I wasn't. My temp range has been pretty small but still enough to be confusing.

I am kind of thinking that this may be a good month to not test at all unless AF is late for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->