**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Just remember that trying to symptom spot this early is a little dangerous since we don't all implant on the same day and some implant sooner than others...

Oh I wasn't trying to symptom spot. Just making the observation that hormones are mean.

So one person may have implanted early and have symptoms at 4 or 5 DPO and thus get an early + at like 10 or 11 DPO while others don't get + HPTs til even 17 or 18 DPO

So, I had something stuck in my teeth, and I just flossed it out, and my gums started to bleed profusely!! The food particle was sharp, but it just seemed that it shouldn't have bled that much... Maybe another symptom?? Omg, I need to stop, because AF will come, and I'll be shot down...

LOL, you are symptom spotting way more than usual. Maybe you're anemic.

Ladies, I am having a hard time resisting the urge to be a smart butt...

Comment on my cousin's picture of her and her baby boy.

"Dats lyk so kul cuz it lyk sumone tuk half u n half him (the daddy) n madez a babay"

Uhm, honey, thats how making a kid WORKS! lol.

And translating for us old folks who don't get how teenagers type...

"Thats like so cool cuz its like someone took half you and half him and made a baby"

LMAO. I am 25 and I had to look to see if you translated it b/c I don't speak ghetto.

okay, so anyone on here know a lot about cars? More specifically SUVs?

I want something that's a touch bigger than our Hyundai Tucson but NOT A MINIVAN OR CARGOVAN!

Honda Pilot or Acura MDX. Both have 3rd row seating and they are not too big and bulky (Lots of space inside, but looks small on the outside)

Easy to find both used, and with in a good price range too.

Granted you can get a new Hyundai for as much as you would spend on a 3 or 4 year old honda or acura.....but you get what you pay for! Never get Kia or Hyundai. They might look good and run good off the lot, but they will give SERIOUS problems with a few years.

Honda's and acura's typically don't show serious problems until about 7-10 years.

DH's 96 acura is just started giving problems in about the last 4 years, technically two if you count that it was sitting down in Memphis for two years not being driven lol.
I never thought of Hyundai's as a bad make....

But it's only 4 yrs old and has 103 K on mileage and now needs a new clutch. We already paid like $800 for breaks and crap like 6 months ago!

Yeah they are cheap for a reason...lol. Anyone I've known with a Hyundai start having MAJOR problems after only a few years. If I get a new car I expect to not have problems for some time.

On a honda, 103k miles is barely broke in lol. My first car was an 87 honda accord for 295k miles on it and it was JUST starting to show problems lol.

LMAO. I am 25 and I had to look to see if you translated it b/c I don't speak ghetto.

Yeah I have to concentrate HARD to understand that typing. I swear if my son or daughter starts to type like that, I am going to slap them over the head with a dictionary until they find the spell check option! lol.

hahahahahaa

btw, bleeding gums generally is a very strong symptom for those of us who have healthy gums :)

Because I'm at a satellite office today and dont have my pw to that with me. I'm at this office every Monday and Tuesday, so I can only update those days when I get home!!

hahahahahaa

btw, bleeding gums generally is a very strong symptom for those of us who have healthy gums :)

Well, I can't say that I have the BEST GUMS, but they certainly never bleed like that... :nope:

TL you don't know your password?! :dohh:

I'm kidding :blush:

I know, I'm bad. I never changed it from that one that they gave us. I should do that tonight. Wait, didn't I email it to you once?? I should look to see if I still have that email!!

Apparently vivid dreams are a symptom at 6dpo. 2 nights ago I had 2 crazy crazy dreams. The first one was the first dream my husband has ever been in. I was already married and wearing my wedding ring but I was going on a date with this overweight unattractive guy. I picked him up at his place and he was toting 2 12 packs of soda and 2 huge ice chests. I remember thinking that was overdoing it. Then the next thing I remember we were eating at a table and I was in the middle on one side. My date was on the same side to my right and DH was across the table to my left. I remember looking at him and thinking he must be wondering how this guy hasn't realized we are married since we are both wearing our rings. Then I got up to take my temp and went back to sleep. Then just before I woke up I had a dream that I was at my parents house and my mom came frantically in my room and woke me up. She was saying "I need a bbt I need a bbt." And I said Mom do you want a BBT thermometer or a pregnancy test? And she said both. Then I woke up.

Super weird.

Apparently vivid dreams are a symptom at 6dpo. 2 nights ago I had 2 crazy crazy dreams. The first one was the first dream my husband has ever been in. I was already married and wearing my wedding ring but I was going on a date with this overweight unattractive guy. I picked him up at his place and he was toting 2 12 packs of soda and 2 huge ice chests. I remember thinking that was overdoing it. Then the next thing I remember we were eating at a table and I was in the middle on one side. My date was on the same side to my right and DH was across the table to my left. I remember looking at him and thinking he must be wondering how this guy hasn't realized we are married since we are both wearing our rings. Then I got up to take my temp and went back to sleep. Then just before I woke up I had a dream that I was at my parents house and my mom came frantically in my room and woke me up. She was saying "I need a bbt I need a bbt." And I said Mom do you want a BBT thermometer or a pregnancy test? And she said both. Then I woke up.

Super weird.

Hahahahahaha, that's funny!! I actually slept very soundly last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->