**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

From what I have been reading since I posted that lots of women get a dip on 4DPO. My guess is that it will go back up tomorrow.

TL You are right. Even I feel those opks are not 100% correct always. I have also read many ladies on this site not getting a positive opk ever but finishing up being pregnant. So as you said hun I am trying to get as much bd as possible coz I might ov any day and stupid opk may not even detect it:blush:
Are you charting your BD sessions? B/c I only see 2..

Wtf happened to my chart? It says I may not have Oed now?

Sheryl

I guess its because of that temp dip that FF has changed. Do you have any idea as to when you normally ovulate, I mean which CD?
I agree with Anne. It probably wants to make sure you don't have another temp spike...

I really recommend temping as much as you can IN bed. Could you get a silent thermometer so you wouldn't wake DH up?

I think I would rather just wait till his alarm goes off. I did that this morning and he didn't complain. I walked into the bathroom with it in my mouth this morning and it didn't seem to affect it. Just a few steps.

TL You are right. Even I feel those opks are not 100% correct always. I have also read many ladies on this site not getting a positive opk ever but finishing up being pregnant. So as you said hun I am trying to get as much bd as possible coz I might ov any day and stupid opk may not even detect it:blush:
Are you charting your BD sessions? B/c I only see 2..

Yes Liz I am charting my bd sessions and so far 2 is only what I have been able to get coz prior to that dh had flu like symptoms and we couldnt get bd:growlmad:

My bad Anne, I had only quickly glanced at your chart and since it runs to CD16, thought you were on CD16 and didn't actually look at the date today :)

You're doing great :)

Yes Liz I am charting my bd sessions and so far 2 is only what I have been able to get coz prior to that dh had flu like symptoms and we couldnt get bd:growlmad:

I can sympathize Anne with having trouble getting some action! :haha: My DH has been having a back problem for a month and is just starting physical therapy to fix it. He says the pain got him down and that's why he hasn't wanted to DTD for the past month. Yeah... a month! :blush: I'm like WTF?! :wacko: Starting to make me feel like an unattractive PG lady :cry:

OK... that may have been TMI... sorry :dohh:

I can sympathize Anne with having trouble getting some action! :haha: My DH has been having a back problem for a month and is just starting physical therapy to fix it. He says the pain got him down and that's why he hasn't wanted to DTD for the past month. Yeah... a month! :blush: I'm like WTF?! :wacko: Starting to make me feel like an unattractive PG lady :cry:

OK... that may have been TMI... sorry :dohh:

Aww Elliot:hugs:

My bad Anne, I had only quickly glanced at your chart and since it runs to CD16, thought you were on CD16 and didn't actually look at the date today :)

You're doing great :)

Thanks Liz. I think even if I do not get a positive in a couple of days, I will still continue with my bd sessions, if dh condescends :blush:. It has never happened to me before coz I normally ovulate on CD14 but I know exceptions are there especially when you are stressed out, it can delay ovulation which can further delay af. So why do I stress:growlmad:

Do you usually get OV pains before or after you OV, Anne? I always got mine right when I OV'd, so I knew time was just about out to catch that egg.

Take some time to chill today and I bet your OV will be here before you know it. :thumbup: Sending you a hug and lots of good luck this month! :hugs:

Elliot
Yes, hun I do get ov pains before I ovulate. It lasts for at least a day though intermittent. And this time I havent got them as yet. I am testing thrice a day now:blush: because I dont want the opks to run out of their expiry date.

okay, so anyone on here know a lot about cars? More specifically SUVs?

I want something that's a touch bigger than our Hyundai Tucson but NOT A MINIVAN OR CARGOVAN!

Hey Liz - A Honda Pilot is pretty good sized, and I know a few people who have them and love them. Also, what about a Toyota Highlander... too big? I saw a Mazda on the lot the other day that looked nice too, I think it might have been called a CX9? It was big, but not huge.

I'm looking for a new family car too, but I don't want to spend much more than $3000 over the value of my current car (which is only like $8000). I'm looking for a station wagon, but they're pretty hard to find in decent shape in my price range so far.

I want something that's a touch bigger than our Hyundai Tucson but NOT A MINIVAN OR CARGOVAN!

Honda Pilot or Acura MDX. Both have 3rd row seating and they are not too big and bulky (Lots of space inside, but looks small on the outside)

Easy to find both used, and with in a good price range too.

Granted you can get a new Hyundai for as much as you would spend on a 3 or 4 year old honda or acura.....but you get what you pay for! Never get Kia or Hyundai. They might look good and run good off the lot, but they will give SERIOUS problems with a few years.

Honda's and acura's typically don't show serious problems until about 7-10 years.

DH's 96 acura is just started giving problems in about the last 4 years, technically two if you count that it was sitting down in Memphis for two years not being driven lol.

Honda Pilot or Acura MDX. Both have 3rd row seating and they are not too big and bulky (Lots of space inside, but looks small on the outside)

Easy to find both used, and with in a good price range too.

Granted you can get a new Hyundai for as much as you would spend on a 3 or 4 year old honda or acura.....but you get what you pay for! Never get Kia or Hyundai. They might look good and run good off the lot, but they will give SERIOUS problems with a few years.

Honda's and acura's typically don't show serious problems until about 7-10 years.

DH's 96 acura is just started giving problems in about the last 4 years, technically two if you count that it was sitting down in Memphis for two years not being driven lol.
I never thought of Hyundai's as a bad make....

But it's only 4 yrs old and has 103 K on mileage and now needs a new clutch. We already paid like $800 for breaks and crap like 6 months ago!

Thanks Elliot & Heather, I'm going to do some browsing at those makes over lunch :)

Liz, I agree about the Honda Pilot. My parents and my BIL drive it and love it. I used to drive the Hyundai Sante Fe, which I loved, but it looks like you dont want to put in for another Hyundai. Go for the Pilot!!

So, my feeling that something is "different" this month went away... I feel normal again... Maybe it was my moods...

TL, don't feel bad.. I had virtually no feeling the month I tested + at 11 DPO.

Apparently at 4 DPO you are also supposed to feel like crap moodwise. Cherryness and I concur we are both dumpy today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->