**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Soooo I am getting my new phone in the mail today. Which is an Iphone 3gs. I got it refurbished from AT&T for 19 bucks, wooo.

So since I have refused to test early this month, I hope a new phone shall keep me busy for the next 4 days :)

Wow Heather way to go...a new gadget is always a good distraction.

I am not positive that I am not breathing through my mouth but I know for the 30 minutes before I took my temp I wasn't. My temp range has been pretty small but still enough to be confusing.

I wasn't 100% when it looked like you had Ov'd before, you temp didn't seem to spike THAT much over coverline. Honestly I think you'll see it shoot back up in a day or two. So just keep :sex: to make sure your basis are covered.

I had a month like that once, where it looked like my temps had gone up, even stayed up for a bit (I never got CH's though, so that was awfully mean of FF lol)
They shot way down, then a few days later shot right back up.

That was my first month charting a full cycle. Look at how on CD 12 my temps spiked and stayed up for two days. Technically those temps are above coverline and if they had stayed up for 3 days I would have gotten CH's, BUT they drop back down. But notice when they rise again, CLEARLY above coverline.

https://i55.tinypic.com/jtbe2r.png

Sheryl

I was stalking your chart. I see you got a positive on CD11 and a negative on CD12. Going by your temps, it does look that you might have ovulated around that time. What is your cycle length normally like?

Heather your chart looks pretty much similar to what Sheryl's is turning out to be. I think you are right. Sheryl should continue with the BD sessions.

Where are the other ladies today? Elliot TL Liz where are you?

I was reading in my book and I think my original O thought was right. I finally found my cervix and this has to be the estrogen levels going crazy b/c I have never seen so much thick creamy CM. I was surprised that it actually covered my finger. Before when I saw it I wasn't reaching as high so I was only seeing it under my nails. I also see in TCOYF that whenever they had the estrogen lows they discarded them and didn't connect them. My cycles are only about 26-27 normally.

Heather's chart shows that her cycle is 6 days longer than mine usually are. I also have had no watery or any other kind of CM until today after Friday. I should have pulled out my book yesterday. I feel much better now.

That's quite an info for me. I know it is progesterone that triggers ovulation but have no idea how estrogen is also related:nope: I hardly have any noticeable cm during ovulation. Does it have to do anything with these two hormones?

I didn't have a ton of CM when it was watery but it was enough that my panties were wet and when I checked it internally and gave it the finger test I knew it was CM. The rule is that if you give your fingers a few seconds and they stay wet it is CM vs normal body moisture. I don't think that the hormones have a direct correlation with CM in most cases though. I just know that the estrogen drop is well known and documented all over the place.

Hello ladies

I need help. I have not yet got a positive in opk. But my temps shot up today and FF says my tentative date of ov was yesterday. I have been having mild ov pains since yesterday and watery cm since yesterday morning. Do you think I have already ovulated? Why are the opks coming negative I dont know, may be they are a faulty batch. I am a little worried though because this has never happened before. I hope I am ovulating and not going through an anovulatory cycle.

Anne, I think you are ovulating. I usually have ov pains about a day or two before I ov. Maybe things are just different this month, but if you are used to oving every month, I'm sure you are this month. Bin those OPK's and get new ones!! Go home after work for some :sex:!!

Holy crap I got a positive opk just now :happydance: which means I will ovulate either tomorrow or day after.

Sorry, just saw this!! That's usually what happens to me. I get the + OPK like a day after I start feeling the pains. Go home and BD!!

TL I think your short cycle is what is causing your FF to dead end so early. It is so confusing that it's making you enter something every day.

Hello ladies

I need help. I have not yet got a positive in opk. But my temps shot up today and FF says my tentative date of ov was yesterday. I have been having mild ov pains since yesterday and watery cm since yesterday morning. Do you think I have already ovulated? Why are the opks coming negative I dont know, may be they are a faulty batch. I am a little worried though because this has never happened before. I hope I am ovulating and not going through an anovulatory cycle.

Anne, I think you are ovulating. I usually have ov pains about a day or two before I ov. Maybe things are just different this month, but if you are used to oving every month, I'm sure you are this month. Bin those OPK's and get new ones!! Go home after work for some :sex:!!

Hey TL

I actually got a pretty strong positive a couple of hours back. So will sure ovulate in a day or two. Thanks anyways hun:flower:

So, I think I'm out again this month... Sore BB's. Always get that around this time.

Sore BB's could also be a symptom of pregnancy dear. Do not loose hope till AF arrives. I always keep on telling myself, it requires only one swimmer to do the deed as my dh lovingly puts it as the "fighter sperm". May be you have already got that :spermy: this month hun.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

FXed!! But, my BB's always start hurting the same day every month, and bam, same day yet again... Too coincidental. I think that if I were preggers, then something would be different with when they start hurting.

TL I think your short cycle is what is causing your FF to dead end so early. It is so confusing that it's making you enter something every day.

I know, I dont understand it. My cycles are usually 25 days... Maybe it's that I'm not temping anymore??

I didn't have a ton of CM when it was watery but it was enough that my panties were wet and when I checked it internally and gave it the finger test I knew it was CM. The rule is that if you give your fingers a few seconds and they stay wet it is CM vs normal body moisture. I don't think that the hormones have a direct correlation with CM in most cases though. I just know that the estrogen drop is well known and documented all over the place.

Thanks Sheryl

All I get during ov is watery cm(sorry tmi). But when I do check cp, my finger is wet with cm...so I think I am good with that as you mentioned.

Try deleting that 11/16 cycle. I am not even sure how it's there when you haven't entered a AF or anything that I can see.

Thanks Sheryl

All I get during ov is watery cm(sorry tmi). But when I do check cp, my finger is wet with cm...so I think I am good with that as you mentioned.

Yeah, I am not sure I ever get EWCM. I think that the last time I think I got it it was actually creamy b/c the timing was off and I did a double take this morning when I saw similar characteristics.

I know, I dont understand it. My cycles are usually 25 days... Maybe it's that I'm not temping anymore??

TL If your cycles are 25days, do you know what your luteal phase is like? I think I read some where in google that short luteal phase does not necessarily give enough time for the fertilized egg to implant. I think the standard LP is any thing between 10 to 16 days long. On which day do you normally ovulate?

I am having a much better time with charting now that I have read more of my book to answer my questions.

TL If your cycles are 25days, do you know what your luteal phase is like? I think I read some where in google that short luteal phase does not necessarily give enough time for the fertilized egg to implant. I think the standard LP is any thing between 10 to 16 days long. On which day do you normally ovulate?

I think she has 13 days even if her cycle is only 24 days this month so don't freak her out. :)

My LP is usually around 13 or 14 days. FF says my AF will start two days before if actually will. It shouldn't be coming until January 31st!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->