**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I changed my method on my chart to FAM which is what my book says. I like it better.

Sheryl, are you using OPKs? Just curious since it doesn't look like you Ov'ed yet. Because if you had your temps would stay up.

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello. I have been on a 2 week break. I am not sure if I told you all that I miscarried this past Monday. I am physically fine just getting through the emotional part. We are in the process of moving and when I get settle I will be back on more. I will be NTNP for now until I can get myself together. But I know God will get me through it all. Sorry to be a downer.

TL, I have been watching that show all week. :shrug: I cry but I can't stop watching it.

I Hope all is well with everyone.

Ready I am SO sorry! I was wondering where you had been.

But you are right, with god anything is possible! I know I was praying sooooo much after my m/c. I didn't think it was "gods plan" for me to loose my baby. But just praying to him and asking him to keep me strong!

Ready

I am so sorry to learn about your miscarriage:hugs:
I know no words will be enough but I do know that God will give you the strength to get through this:flower:

Sheryl, are you using OPKs? Just curious since it doesn't look like you Ov'ed yet. Because if you had your temps would stay up.

I am going to stop trying to figure out wtf is going on. I am thinking I have low progesterone levels so perhaps I will try to do something to remedy that if this cycle doesn't go well. Still feeling really strange though.

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello. I have been on a 2 week break. I am not sure if I told you all that I miscarried this past Monday. I am physically fine just getting through the emotional part. We are in the process of moving and when I get settle I will be back on more. I will be NTNP for now until I can get myself together. But I know God will get me through it all. Sorry to be a downer.

TL, I have been watching that show all week. :shrug: I cry but I can't stop watching it.

I Hope all is well with everyone.

Omg, I'm so sorry!! Are you all right?? You will get past this. It just wasn't meant to be, but then next one will stick!! Hope you are all right, honey.

Hello TL

How are you doing honey? Wonder where Liz is...

I never saw her pop up yesterday. Hope everything is ok. I am sure she's busy.

Yeah, I looked it up and she hasn't posted anything since the 25th.

Yes, I know the TWW is pure torture. Yes we did the deed last night as well:blush: In fact I got a positive opk today in the morning as well. I will test again tonight and if that turns out to be positive, we will give a shot again. Poor DH that would make 5/6 nights at a stretch:winkwink: We have dinner tonight at our friend's, so dont really know how much energy we will be left with by the time we come back home.

I think one night break wont hurt, Anne. Just looked at your chart, and you have done well to secure those swimmers :) Sorry if I'm just forgetting, but DH had his SA done already and it was normal, right??

Where is Liz?? She's always on. I'm getting concerned...

TL Yes, DH got SA done and it was normal. Guess I will take it easy tonight.

Even I am starting to get e bit concerned about Liz. Never found her offline before. Hope every thing is fine with her and she might just be busy for being absent from bnb.

I just hope you give all of us a bfp announcement on 31st TL...it also happens to be my parents' anniversary. FXed for you dear. You deserve it.

TL Yes, DH got SA done and it was normal. Guess I will take it easy tonight.

Even I am starting to get e bit concerned about Liz. Never found her offline before. Hope every thing is fine with her and she might just be busy for being absent from bnb.

I just hope you give all of us a bfp announcement on 31st TL...it also happens to be my parents' anniversary. FXed for you dear. You deserve it.

I know, I'm concerned about Liz...

Hoping for a bfp, too!! But, I'm now PMSing... Just got mad at DH on the phone for not sounding psyched about something with our new apartment. I'll try to keep the moodiness in check :thumbup:

Ladies, I am about to go and have an interview with a local pre-school! Hope for the best. I am getting tired of my job in healthcare and I know that I could NOT do this job while pregnant, too much heavy lifting. Plus I want a job close to home, steady hours, and the benifits of discounted childcare would be nice ;)

Interview seemed to go good! She said she'll know something by tomorrow evening or Monday morning because she had a few more interviews to do.

But she asked my favorite age range of kids, I said toddlers, and she was shocked because she said most people say babies. I said "Nah, babies are over rated, toddlers you can play with!" She laughed. So she took me to the toddler room and I spent about 15 minutes in there. The teacher really liked me and thought it was good that I kindly took one boys hands away....he really liked my boobs and kept coming back for more! haha! But I didn't get mad, I just took his hands and guided them else where or distracted him with something else :p

Ready - Wonderful to hear from you, but I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you're getting lots of love and support from loved ones and taking all the time you need to heal emotionally. Take care of yourself.

TL - We won't find out the sex until the baby gets here, so mid to end of July.

Heather - Good luck with the job interview. Hope it goes great for you.

Anne - Looks like you've really covered all the BD bases this cycle! Keeping fingers crossed this is your month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->