**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I'm hoping this is a good sign but normally right before AF shows I am cream city on my CM. Its been at dry or sticky for the last couple of days. I hope it stays that way. Probably testing on Monday if AF doesn't show.

Hello ladies

Heather FXed Really hope its a good sign and you get that BFP soon. Also good luck for the pre-school job.

Elliot

Yes, I did cover all the bases for this month and now officially in the dreaded tww. FXed.

Well, I think I'm out... Started to have that "wet" feeling that AF has started. That always happens some days before AF comes. Everytime I go to the bathroom, I pray there's no AF... But, I know she's coming.

Elliot, have you at least narrowed down names?? :baby: I want to know!!

If one is pregnant, and her body is making the mucus plug, it would be creamy cm that you are getting, right?? I'm getting watery...

TL Please dont loose hope. Many a times I have got creamy cm and even ewcm once during the TWW raising my hopes but every time AF arrived to spoil the party. If I am not mistaken, Elliot got watery cm during the TWW after which she got her BFP. Each body is different honey. So hang in there. You are never out before the witch rears her ugly head.
Also a friend of mine got this same wet, wooshy feeling around the time she was supposed to get her AF but she ended up getting her BFP instead. GL

Anne, thank you, honey. This 2ww is getting to me!! I feel like I can't even sleep anymore, because it's all I think about. I just keep feeling like AF's coming, but I will do what you said and not lose hope!!

I know the last few days leading up tp AF are terrible. Even I spend sleepless night and get terrible dreams and wake up in the middle of the night all thirsty. Why o why??? I somehow feel it is stress that is messing up every thing. Wish I could relax.

I know, Anne, I feel the same way. If only I could just relax. My SIL is getting IVF one week from today. It's their "first time" trying to get pregnant, because they already knew befor they even started that they had fertility issues... Watch her get pregnant on the first shot. Meanwhile, this is my 9th cycle!! NINTH!! I'm getting overly impatient. I just posted in the pregnancy forum, asking who felt like AF was coming before they got their bfp, and surprisingly, so many people felt that way... So, maybe that will happen with me. Please try to relax, Anne. I know that it's easier said than done, but we just need to keep thinking about the prize at the end... The baby one day.

Anne is right about my CM during 2ww. It was either watery or dry, but never creamy. And at the time I did a bunch of research and it seemed like CM was a poor predictor of pregnancy cause it varies so much from woman to woman.... some get dry during a PG 2ww, while others are creamy or watery. I know that feeling you're talking about TL, but I'm going to keep hoping for you :)

And names... I thought I'd already told you guys? We've had them picked out forever, but we just settled on middle names.

Boy - Elliot James ____
Girl - Julia Kate ____

And we've gotten a bunch of flack for Elliot, which really bummed me out :( One former coworker asked my husband to please reconsider Elliot, "for her sake." WTF? Then we saw her again recently and somebody asked us about names in front of her and we said we'd gotten some flack but we'd had them picked forever, and after we said them she asked him whether we were still taking opinions. Ummmm.... nope! We never were!

Anne - I don't usually worry too much about anybody going missing from here for a day or two, but you've made me feel a bit worried about our Liz. I hope she and the baby are okay.

I know, Anne, I feel the same way. If only I could just relax. My SIL is getting IVF one week from today. It's their "first time" trying to get pregnant, because they already knew befor they even started that they had fertility issues... Watch her get pregnant on the first shot. Meanwhile, this is my 9th cycle!! NINTH!! I'm getting overly impatient. I just posted in the pregnancy forum, asking who felt like AF was coming before they got their bfp, and surprisingly, so many people felt that way... So, maybe that will happen with me. Please try to relax, Anne. I know that it's easier said than done, but we just need to keep thinking about the prize at the end... The baby one day.

TL... :hugs: ... so sorry the 2ww is such an awful time. I did feel like AF could be coming a few days before my bfp too. Though it sucks terribly I think all you can do is wait. And all I can do is keep my arms, legs, fingers and eyes thoroughly crossed for you! :winkwink:

Yeah from my understanding the whole CM thing is hard to predict which KIND of cm is a sign of pregnancy. But I think for your personal self, its more what is abnormal for YOU. For me I always have LOTS of creamy CM and it gets (sorry if TMI!) kind of a chunk look like cottage cheese (not that thick, but thats what I think of :haha:)

Right now I am at that watery look and amount, but its VERY sticky. For me this is abnormal in 2ww, so I'm hoping its a good sign for me!

TL and Heather
FXed for both of you. I will pray that you both get your BFPs this cycle. I understand and realise and share your feelings that how desperate we all are to get that one BFP...I go through this feeling every single moment now. At times I feel I have lost my peace of mind. DH is taking me on a holiday in March and yet I am not happy. All I can think of now is a baby:cry: TL I understand when you say NINTH because this is my 6th cycle and I already feel hopeless at times. I genuinely hope and pray that we all get preggers soon. I do believe that there is a power in prayer and our collective prayers will bring that miracle:flower:

Elliot
I really like the names that you have shortlisted on. I somehow have a hunch it is going to be a baby boy for you and a baby girl for Liz:baby:
Yes, I am not only concerned, but beginning to get worried today about Liz. I was trying to see if Fizzfactory pops up today, then we could have asked her about Liz. I hope that every thing is fine with Liz and the baby. Liz where are you dear? We are all concerned about you.

Anne is right about my CM during 2ww. It was either watery or dry, but never creamy. And at the time I did a bunch of research and it seemed like CM was a poor predictor of pregnancy cause it varies so much from woman to woman.... some get dry during a PG 2ww, while others are creamy or watery. I know that feeling you're talking about TL, but I'm going to keep hoping for you :)

And names... I thought I'd already told you guys? We've had them picked out forever, but we just settled on middle names.

Boy - Elliot James ____
Girl - Julia Kate ____

And we've gotten a bunch of flack for Elliot, which really bummed me out :( One former coworker asked my husband to please reconsider Elliot, "for her sake." WTF? Then we saw her again recently and somebody asked us about names in front of her and we said we'd gotten some flack but we'd had them picked forever, and after we said them she asked him whether we were still taking opinions. Ummmm.... nope! We never were!

Anne - I don't usually worry too much about anybody going missing from here for a day or two, but you've made me feel a bit worried about our Liz. I hope she and the baby are okay.

I happen to love the name Elliot. I want to name my baby something with either an O or an E, and I think that's a nice E name. DH and I will probably go with an O, though, because my grandpa was named Oscar, and I want to name my first baby after him... Owen or Olivia.

I agree -- Where is Liz?? I keep thinking about her.

TL... :hugs: ... so sorry the 2ww is such an awful time. I did feel like AF could be coming a few days before my bfp too. Though it sucks terribly I think all you can do is wait. And all I can do is keep my arms, legs, fingers and eyes thoroughly crossed for you! :winkwink:

Thank you, honey!! Did you think that AF was coming because you had the SAME symptoms that you had in other months?? I feel like I have all the same ones...

TL and Heather
FXed for both of you. I will pray that you both get your BFPs this cycle. I understand and realise and share your feelings that how desperate we all are to get that one BFP...I go through this feeling every single moment now. At times I feel I have lost my peace of mind. DH is taking me on a holiday in March and yet I am not happy. All I can think of now is a baby:cry: TL I understand when you say NINTH because this is my 6th cycle and I already feel hopeless at times. I genuinely hope and pray that we all get preggers soon. I do believe that there is a power in prayer and our collective prayers will bring that miracle:flower:

Elliot
I really like the names that you have shortlisted on. I somehow have a hunch it is going to be a baby boy for you and a baby girl for Liz:baby:
Yes, I am not only concerned, but beginning to get worried today about Liz. I was trying to see if Fizzfactory pops up today, then we could have asked her about Liz. I hope that every thing is fine with Liz and the baby. Liz where are you dear? We are all concerned about you.

I think it's stress. I truly do. I need a vacay, too :) But, we can't go away any place it seems, because we have to care for my in laws every weekend, which believe me, takes a real toll on us. We have actually been arguing a lot lately about this. I'm scared that when I actually do get preggers, that his attention will still be on his parents... Does this sound selfish?? I'm so not that person, but I think about this all the time.

I didn't like my friend's baby name before she was born but I am so glad I never said anything to her. Her name is Trinity Elise and I really didn't like the name Trinity for a baby. But I don't care any more. I love her like she is my own. I spend a lot of time with my friend and her baby.

Well it was a BFN this morning at 13 dpo. AF is due tomorrow. I don't feel AF coming at all and just for the heck of it I took my temp and it was 97.9 which for three months has been my high temp range. So I have the smallest glimmer of hope but I'm doubtful.

I'm just starting to feel like this will never happen for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->