**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Heather

I was reading in another thread where two members have posted that both tested negative on 12/13dpo with FRER but tested BFP on 15dpo. Since you say that your temps are still pretty high, so hang in there honey:flower:

TL

Dont feel so bad honey and you certainly are not acting selfish. We all need holidays and TTC is such a stressful job, so we need it all the more. I think when you do get that little one into the family, every thing's going to be fine. A baby can really do wonders. Cheers.

Can everyone please pray for my husband and I. We just found out his mom has cancer and she's in the hospital waiting for emergency surgery. We have no idea what kind, but she was bleeding vaginally for the last few months (She's 61 and has gone through menopause) So I'm assuming its uterine cancer but I have no idea.

I don't even know what to do, I'm just a total mess.....

I prayed for your whole family. Thank you for letting us know what is going on in your life. Keep us updated when you know something.

Right now what we know is that my MIL has a cancerous tumor the size of a basketball in her abdomen. They are doing emergency surgery tonight or tomorrow. I do not even know if she will live through this surgery. I was crying while packing a dress for myself and my husbands best suit, just in case :cry:

We are heading out there tonight, DH is gone to the store to get some food for my Step Bro to eat because he agreed to come stay at our house and watch the dogs as long as there were some frozen pizza's for him to eat for dinner. He's a pretty good kid, and glad I can call him my lil brother.

I can't imagine how a tumor that size went undetected for so long. You are lucky you have a good brother and a sweet husband. :) I hope that you packed your dress clothes for nothing.

She is 61, her husband is 67, and her mother is in her 80's. So she is just SO busy taking care of others that she never took the time to take care of herself. She went to her family doctor and they said that the "results were inconclusive" so to come back when her "period" was over. She wasn't having a flipping period at 61! Thats a sign something is wrong!

And she is a bit over weight so thats probably why it went undetected. I thought her stomach looked bigger this last time we were down there but I chalked it up to stress and not having time to eat properly.

And I am SO hot with my work right now because she was saying she can't approve that time off. I got hot and said "I am not asking permission for it off, I am saying I am going to be gone, period. If it means losing my job or being there for family, I'm sorry but I choose family"

DH was so mad he wanted me to quit right there, and I NEED to be having a job. Ugh!

Maybe I can just be mad at work and it takes my mind off of other things lol.

Poor thing. I know you really didn't need that added stress.

Maybe I was wrong last week. I finally had EWCM!!! It was super stretchy and I smiled, walked down the hallway and told hubby to come here. LOL. I think he has figured out that I am little nuts about this.

Omg, Heather -- So sorry about your MIL. I know what that's like. My MIL was diagnosed in July with terminal brain cancer, and she's not doing well at all. Just be there for DH, because he will need you more than ever. Even if you wind up not getting your bfp this time around, that's not so bad, because you now have this big stress that will be the focus for a while. I will pray for your DH and his family.

Having big time AF cramps today, and she's due tomorrow, so I think I'm out... :growlmad:

I know, it sucks. That would mean we're entering our 10th cycle. Omg.

I wonder if something happened with Liz. This isn't like her. :(

Maybe I can find her friend and see if she has been online lately.

Aww, fizzfactory hasn't been on in 10 days. That's not going to help me find her. :(

I know, I dont understand where she is... I'm worried.

Heather - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL and hope that everything goes as well as it possibly can through her surgery. Seems like just about everyone on this board has a parent or in-law with cancer or some other very serious condition, so there's definitely lots of understanding and support here. Sending you hugs, well-wishes and prayers.

TL & Anne - I see neither of you are feeling particularly positive about this cycle, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. Hoping at least one of you will end up with one of those magical "when I elast expected it" BFPs this month.

Seems like everybody on here's having a rough time at the moment. Hoping it all passes soon. This is definitely a group of ladies that deserve some happiness!

SO happy! Yesterday I knew that I needed at least 97.0 today and I got it exactly!

Heather
I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. How is she doing now? I hope every thing is fine with her. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Elliot
Thank you for those kind words honey. You are right, even if either of us- TL and I get BFP this cycle my hope would be back. I cant figure out what else I have to do to get those two pink lines.

TL
How are you feeling today honey? I still have my fingers crossed for you.

Sheryl
Seems that you finally ovulated yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->