**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Well we are in Tennessee but havnt made it to the hospital yet. But we have to wait for her blood count to go up before doing surgery

Elliot -- Thank you for the FXed :)

Anne and Elliot -- AF is still not in town... I had bad cramps yesterday and today, but I feel very dry down there since yesterday (the wet feeling went away), so I dont know what that's about. This happened to me I think in the 4th month I was trying, too, and then boom AF got me, so I'm not getting my hopes up... I'm testing tomorrow if there's still nothing. Tomorrow is my grandparents' anniversary, and if they were still alive, they would have been married for almost six decades!! So, I have always thought it was a GL day, and it would be nice for a bfp then!!

Please keep FXed!!

Anne, hang in there, honey. Heather, keep us updated.

TL
The witch not showing up is indeed good news. Hope this is it for you dear:flower:

Very good news TL! Stay away witch! And don't come back for 9 months... ya hear!

I'm wearing a pantyliner just in case, but she still hasn't come!!

Hello ladies,

Heather, praying for you and your family.

Liz, where art thou?

TL, FX for you.

Hello everyone I have missed and welcome to all the newbies.

Ah, so, I need some suggestions about what this is... Still no AF. Instead of AF, I have gooey cm, which I never have when AF is coming... What's that about??

Ah, so, I need some suggestions about what this is... Still no AF. Instead of AF, I have gooey cm, which I never have when AF is coming... What's that about??

Could be from a mucus plug forming. No way to tell until bfp tho.

I'm spotting, but not crampy. So I dunno. No access to a drug store without getting a ride and raising flags lol. Af was due today. Spotting is also more pink and it's normally brown for me.

Didn't get the job at the preschool, might get suspended from my job. They can go ahead and fire me. I don't want to work for insensitive a holes.

Mil is still waiting on blood count to go up. Dh is sleeping there tonight. Trying to stay positive but it's not looking good.

As far as spotting and funky CM when AF is expected, here's what my experience was... every time I had spotting and thought maybe is was different spotting than normal I always had AF show up within a few days, any pink, red, brown or otherwise wound up being a no-go for me. But my BFP cycle I did get some different CM around AF time, with no pinkish, redish, brownish color at all.

That's just how it happened with me. Keeping fingers crossed for all you 2 week waiters!

And Hi Ready! How are you and your DH doing? We've missed you around here :)

Hi Ready
How are you doing?

TL Heather
Any news on your side? Did you guys test? I am so hoping both get your BFPs this cycle. FXed.

I'M ONE DAY LATE!! Testing later today, when I get home from work :) I'm still having those strange cramps, and my head hurts, but AF hasn't come...

I'M ONE DAY LATE!! Testing later today, when I get home from work :) I'm still having those strange cramps, and my head hurts, but AF hasn't come...

Oh TL! I'm on pins and needles for you girl! :happydance: Keep us posted!

TL TL TL

Is it possible that you take a test now:blush:
I think Elliot put the right expression "pins and needles". OMG I am so so excited for you. Have you ever been late before? I mean in the recent past? Plz plz do update us, I will be refreshing this page every hour today. Good luck:thumbup:

Thank you, ladies!! Unfortunately, can't leave work to get hpt, so I have to get it on my way home, and I'll update you after that (probably around 6 or 7 tonight). AF still hasn't come... Omg!!

Anne, I'm usually like clock-work, so I think that last time I was late was like 6 months ago, and AF came 2 days late then...

Okay I will keep an eye on this page in the evening. FXed for you honey.

Elliot, we are doing fine. Won't be ttc for a while though.

Anne, hi. How are you?

TL, can you test doing lunch?:haha: Okay I will just have to stalk this page later.

Heather, I hope all is well with your MIL.

Have a good day ladies.

Unfortunately, can't test during lunch, because I have to work through lunch today... Sucks. Will update you asap, though!! Watch AF come before I leave work today...

Unfortunately, can't test during lunch, because I have to work through lunch today... Sucks. Will update you asap, though!! Watch AF come before I leave work today...

I hope not!! I hope it is your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->