**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

But you have to admit that boys clothes can be pretty cute too. Especially when they are just mini versions of what men wear. I mean Mini suits, could that get any cuter?

But you have to admit that boys clothes can be pretty cute too. Especially when they are just mini versions of what men wear. I mean Mini suits, could that get any cuter?
Oh, I agree definitely....

I've just kinda always had my heart set on a girl first (my mom used to dress me up in reds and dress and stuff all the time) and I am an only child on top of it!

But in the grand scheme of things, I think it'll be nice if it's a boy too so our oldest can be a boy that protects any future daughters we have (if we do)....

So either is fine.. :flower:

I've just been seeing too many cute dresses lately in stores and haven't ventured into the boy section yet! :hugs:

Yeah if I could choose I would have a boy first so that our daughter could have a big brother.

But I would be hoping for a girl first because I really want a girl and at least that way I am guaranteed a girl lol. If I have a boy and then if I have a 2nd (we only want 2) and that one is a boy, I would be afraid I might cry a little if I don't get my little girl! loll.

Yeah if I could choose I would have a boy first so that our daughter could have a big brother.

But I would be hoping for a girl first because I really want a girl and at least that way I am guaranteed a girl lol. If I have a boy and then if I have a 2nd (we only want 2) and that one is a boy, I would be afraid I might cry a little if I don't get my little girl! loll.
I feel exactly the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need at least ONE girl to spoil!

(although I won't make her wear pink unless she wants. I hate that color! and am so glad my mom never put me in it!)

Liz
Who is that little girl in that red dress? Is that the young Liz? I am taking my wildest guess:haha:

Can someone have a look at my chart please. I am itching to test every moment but am scared to stare at another stark white BFN. Also I feel so damp as if af is here any moment. I think I will wait till tomorrow to see if af appears though I am really praying it doesnt.

test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're 14 DPO and your temps are high!!!!

I found that pic on google.. isn't it cute?!?!

Yeah thats very cute indeed. Even I dont like pink. I remember as a child when I was probably 4/5 I was suffering from very high fever when I was prescribed to take this very pink, yucky, syrupy medicine. And I immediately threw it up, and I still have that pink, syrupy, yucky image embedded in my mind. And I so dont like pink.

I will test tomorrow Liz if the witch doesnt appear.

I tested this morning at 5. :( My latest AF day was today. Temps are still great so I suppose its still too early.

Anne - I'm not temping expert, but it does look like your temps are still high, so I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed for you. I know what you mean about not wanting to see the negative tests though. I waited until AF was 1 day past due at least before testing cause I hate those BFNs. FX for you.

Sheryl - You're only 10DPO according to your ticker, so I think you're still pretty early for a BFP. Hopefully you'll be announcing one here though in just a few days! :)

Liz - It's funny you think girl clothes are so much cuter. I was looking at Old Navy baby the other day and thought all the boy clothes were just to die for, girl clothes... meh. Both gradmas think I'm having a girl though, so I'm trying to find some girly clothes I like too.

Anne, test!! I got my bfp at CD 28, and I think Liz did, too!! So, you should be good to test :)

Elliot, I think you are having a boy... You and Liz. That's my prediction.

Anne, your temps do look fantastic.

I had EWCM last month on the same CD so I don't think I Oed later than usual. My last cycle was also only 29 days so I am still expecting AF is it's coming. Though I know it may be too early in DPO for a bfp so I am impatiently waiting.

Liz TL Elliot Sheryl

Thank you all but I will test tomorrow. I always wake up with AF...guess I wont be able to sleep tonight. I didnt sleep well last night either. Woke up at 4 to pee:haha: I temped at 6:15. So I dont know how credible today's temp is.

Impatiently waiting... that's what the 2ww is all about isn't it?! FX it's a big month for bFPs around here and you and Anne both join TL to make this our big BFP blow out!

Anne, I have decided after taking temp before and after peeing that it doesn't make a difference for me if I go back to bed and temp later.

Elliot I hope we are all celebrating next week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->