**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Try to get some more sleep... Sometimes that does it for me.

My sleep schedule has been messed up for a few days too. I think I am going to have to make sure and drink as much water as possible. It sounds like a storm is coming in here right now. May not be safe to drive to lunch.

Somebody fill me in on the nausea... I have these spells lately... Will this turn into real puking and the like??

Elliot or Liz, this morning when I was walking to work I felt this sudden woosh, like AF had come, but when I ran back home to see, it was just cm... Have you had this?? I'm 5 weeks today.
I only had the woosh feeling just prior to getting my BFP

Somebody fill me in on the nausea... I have these spells lately... Will this turn into real puking and the like??
Totally depends. I found in week 6-8, I was super nauseous that I had to have like 3-4 types of crackers, nuts etc at my desk. I also couldn't skip breakfast (like I usually do) so would have a yogurt or something to tide me over til lunch.

Once I got home, I had to be eating dinner within 5 mins of getting home at 6pm or I would feel like eternal hell.

If you eat often, you'll be fine.

As far as actually throwing up, I haven't thrown up yet and my nausea disappeared about week 9 or 10.

Hopefully, I wont start throwing up, and it will just be nausea...

Liz, I think you are having a boy!!

Hopefully, I wont start throwing up, and it will just be nausea...

Liz, I think you are having a boy!!

You really think so??????????? What makes you say that??
I think so too though!!!

My mom had so much morning sickness with me and I had NONE!!

But I kinda am still hoping for a girl a little b/c I want to buy pretty red dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it'll be good either way :hugs:

That's why I think that!! My mom was so sick with me, and she wasn't that sick with my two brothers... Either sex is fine, though, if you are planning to have two :) That way, you can try to have the other sex next time... If that's even possible.

So, my progesterone level was 11.1 today, after being 10.1 last week, and this is after taking the supplements... The dr wasn't so happy with that, wants to see it higher, because it raises chances for MC when it's low... So, she doubled my progesterone dose. Any thoughts about this??

My HCG was perfect, though.

Have you guys heard the latest Kohl's commercial? The lady was returning all her blue stuff to get pink stuff. :p

Weird, my doc hasn't even discussed my progesterone with me still!

I just know at 6 or 7 weeks, my HCG was like 58,000 or something...
No idea on my progesterone levels though!!

Been to a few malls recently and boy clothes are so much more boring than girls!!!
But I guess I could torture him in sailor outfits or something!

Elliot or anyone else, any idea what the odds are of me finding out the sex of the baby at 12 weeks (next week)??

I think people usually find out the sex at like 14 weeks or 18 weeks... Not sure!!

They don't worry about your progesterone levels until you have had 3 m/cs in most cases. I am kind of surprised they checked TL's. I have heard several people talk about it here.

Hey Liz - my PG book and calendar both say the gender doesn't first become clearly visible until like 15 weeks. And I've heard most docs don't think it's very reliable until 20 weeks. Couldn't hurt to ask the doc though, right?

TL - I don't know what to say about your progesterone levels 'cause my doc never checked mine at all. It sounds like your doc is doing everything s/he can to get those levels up though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe it explains why it took a little while for you to TTC though? I've heard some ladies have trouble TTC because of low progesterone so they rub progesterone cream on their bellies at certain points in their cycle. Have no idea whether this is safe or advisable for PG ladies... I'm just blabbing I guess!

I still have no idea why it took me 7 months! I'm just chalking it up to the fact that my body knew what it was doing and the 7th month egg was a good one!

Anne - Any news from you? Is that AF still staying away like she should? FX!

Elliot
So far so good. AF is still away, hope she goes on a world cruise for the next 9 months. I am even willing to sponsor her first class:haha:

Liz
Dont know why but I do have a hunch its going to be a baby girl for you:baby:

Oooo Anne! Me too! Me too! I'd be willing to donate if all AF needs is a world cruise to convince her to STAY AWAY! :haha:

So hoping and praying this is it for you! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Liz
Dont know why but I do have a hunch its going to be a baby girl for you:baby:
Is that because I'm craving to put a little girl in a red and white polka dot dress like this?!

https://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20061031/Red-White-Polka-Dot-Dress-125411.jpg

Okay, so yesterday around dinner time I put this as my FB status:

Just realized I didn't eat any cake for my birthday! Hubby, tsk tsk. I would like some now please :) with lots of icing.
  • And no, I don't want cheesecake. I want an actual slice of cake
    K, thx, bye :)

And what did a dear friend of mine write about 4-5 hrs later while I was fast asleep on the couch waiting for hubby to come home, you ask?

"you need to eat two slices since you are eating for two!!!!!"
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

OH YA, did I mention WE HAVE NOT ANNOUNCED IT ON FB YET?!

Liz
Hopefully yes, if that is the reason you want :) and all the other lovely dresses that come for a girl and the matching accessories with them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->