**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Thanks ladies for the b-day wishes

We had a pretty calm day since DH knew I wouldn't be in a partying mood (and can't drink anyway!! which my friends who don't know yet would totally notice!)

So we went to the doctor's appt, went for some suv-window-shopping since we're trying to buy something for $10K that would be a touch bigger than our Hyundai Tucson.

Then we went to lunch, then some more window shopping in World Market, Home Goods etc...

Then a movie (No Strings Attached; pretty good too). Then home, watched some tv, and I was passed out on the couch by 10pm :)

So mil is back in the hospital but it's nothing bad, same ol but the Drs here want to start from scratch since her Drs in Memphis were so crappy and woshy washy. The care is a night and day difference! She felt so relaxed, they answered all of he and our questions and got be her started on liquid iron within hours, where in Memphis it took 3 days! Everyone is so nice at that hospital. But I am respecting her wishes and not telling her mother that she's in the hospital cuz it was her mom who told her sisters on the first place and we do NOT need or want that drama! And the gyno oncologist said it might not be cancer! He said the Drs in Memphis shouldn't have been telling is cancer if she's not have a biopsy or a paps to look for cancer cells. It's still possible but he sAid 90% of tumors are benign so it's still possible!

Heather
Good to know that your MIL is doing well and her current hospital and docs are taking good care of her. Attitude of a doctor can go a long way in improving a patient's health. How are you doing?

That's great, Heather!! FXed for your MIL.

Sheryl -- I'm a big migraine sufferer, which was very hard to not take any medicine for it while we were ttc, but since I have been pregnant, I haven't had any migraines, just some annoying headaches that dont last too long... Yes, they have been on one side.

Liz -- Your bday sounds fun!!

I went to the dr yesterday to have my progesterone checked again. I have to call today to find out the results.

Elliot or Liz, this morning when I was walking to work I felt this sudden woosh, like AF had come, but when I ran back home to see, it was just cm... Have you had this?? I'm 5 weeks today.

I'm doing okay. But I got some good news today....

Remember that car accident I was in almost 2 months ago? Well they deemed my Jeep a total loss because its only worth 1350 (Plus they add only about 100 bucks for sales tax) and cost of repairs are 1900. It looks fine, its just the bumper and hatch are crooked and I guess that would cost 1900 bucks to fix lol. But anyway, buy back price is only 280 bucks. So I will be getting almost 1200 bucks AND keeping my car! lol. Sweet. I just want to get a new set of tires for it because now that I take care of MIL I will be driving her 2004 van around. So I honestly don't care that the hatch is a little crooked, car still runs fine. So we only paid 1500 for the jeepp which came with a trailer, which we sold for 500 bucks. So we basically we paid 1000 bucks for the jeep, and getting 1200 back AND keeping the jeep. Not too shabby.

Good news on the Jeep Heather!

TL - dampness of some form of another has been a big-time nuisance while I've been PG, and sometimes heavy enough that I thought AF was coming. WTEWYE has a section on it that says its quite common, not a problem, and usually increases during the pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry about it. I know early on it can make you worry AF has come to wreck your party though! I ran to check many times.

Thank you, Elliot!! I got so freaked out. I was sure that AF had come... Since this was the first time I have felt this since I have been pregnant. Can't wait to call the dr later for my levels!!

Good luck with your levels TL. I'm sure they'll be great! :hugs:

Anne - How are you holding up at the end of your 2ww? We're still holding our breath for you!

Liz -- my mom and I saw no strings attached Monday and it was really good. :)

Heather -- glad to hear your mil is doing better even though she is in the hospital again. sounds like a great hospital to be at. also props to you on the insurance thing working out like it did.

TL -- the only reason that I think it's a migraine versus the headaches that I am prone to is that it has lasted 24 hours now and my headaches never do that. kind of crazy that your headaches switched to just one side. fxed still.

I have now had this migraine for 24 hours which is wicked not normal for me. I got it about 9:30 yesterday with the shooting pains. I took some meds for it before I headed out to lunch with my friend and by the time I was on my way home it was back. So I took tylenol pm (all I could find) at 7:30 and by the time 10:30 rolled around it had worn off again. I still have it this morning but no stabbing pains yet.

Dont take anything except tylenol!! No other headache drugs are approved for pregnancy...

Sheryl - Sorry the migraine won't go away, but TL's right. If you're still in the 2ww you should only take Tylenol. My doc said during 1st Tri only 1000mg of Tylenol a day is safe. No sleeping aids, no Advil. It sucks. But better safe than sorry.

Anne - How are you holding up at the end of your 2ww? We're still holding our breath for you!

I am doing good Elliot. Though feel like af is here any moment, feel damp, little bloated and crampy...all pms :( I am due tomorrow or day after.

Oh Anne... I'm hoping that witch knows what's good for her and STAYS AWAY!

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you Elliot:flower:
Really hoping the witch stays away[-o<

I am doing good Elliot. Though feel like af is here any moment, feel damp, little bloated and crampy...all pms :( I am due tomorrow or day after.

Anne, remember that this is how I felt before my bfp!!

Anne, remember that this is how I felt before my bfp!!

I do remember TL :) Thats the trick pregnancy symptoms and pms are so alike that it could go either way

I know about the Tylenol. It's a complete bummer that I can only take so much per day since it doesn't last very long. I think the hot shower I just took may have helped me out for a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->