**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Yayyy we can have BFPs all the way hopefully to make this a mega BFP month:thumbup:

Sheryl
As far as temps go, if I have a high BBT I have a high temp in the later part of the day as well and vice versa. I, some times temp later through the day just to cross check, if I am not satisfied with my BBT. I checked my temp now and it was 99.2 which is pretty high. So hopefully my today's BBT is good too :)

Wow, weird that you have a fever. I thought my head felt a little warm the past few days but my hands are cold so I disregard it.

Okay I take my wagers

Elliot and TL are having a baby boy.
Liz is having a baby girl.

TL
What if its a twin? Double o' heaven:cloud9: a baby boy and a baby girl:happydance:

Wow, weird that you have a fever. I thought my head felt a little warm the past few days but my hands are cold so I disregard it.

Strangely I dont feel feverish at all, no cold, nothing. Not that I want to:haha: What I do have is a dull, constant headache for the last three days which seems to be increasing with each passing day and I never have headaches before AF. Hope this is not my mind playing tricks with me.

Yeah TL! Where's your PG ticker? Which ones do you like that other ladies at 1st Tri have?

Liz - There was just a thread about when you can tell gender on the 2nd Tri board today
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/533581-accurate-babys-sex-13-weeks.html

Strangely I dont feel feverish at all, no cold, nothing. Not that I want to:haha: What I do have is a dull, constant headache for the last three days which seems to be increasing with each passing day and I never have headaches before AF. Hope this is not my mind playing tricks with me.

Coincidentally this is day 3 of me having the same thing. Today it feels a little better.

Coincidentally this is day 3 of me having the same thing. Today it feels a little better.

Hope we both get our BFPs this month.FXed.
If af shows tomorrow, I will know that headache is the newest addition to my pms:growlmad:

Okay I take my wagers

Elliot and TL are having a baby boy.
Liz is having a baby girl.

TL
What if its a twin? Double o' heaven:cloud9: a baby boy and a baby girl:happydance:

If I have twins, I hope they are one of each :) But, I dont think that my hcg level indicates twins... I think it's usually very high if you are having twins, and mine is just normal. But, I dont actually want twins, because I'm very petite, and I dont think I could carry two!!

I keep thinking about what I'm having!! I think once I know, this will feel so much more real. We want one boy and one girl, so I'm fine with either on the first try, but I'm secretly hoping it's a girl :thumbup:

Omg, I had this dull ache also before my bfp!! It went away the day before I got my bfp!!

I do need to get on that pregnancy ticker!! I like the ones that show what fruit the baby is each week (the size).

I do need to get on that pregnancy ticker!! I like the ones that show what fruit the baby is each week (the size).

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Liz, I just read the fb comment -- That's kuh-razey!! Did you delete it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->