**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Try and cut down your fluids completely about 2-3 hours before bedtime.

Then when it's time to turn in, go to the bathroom and make sure you lean forward a bit as you're emptying your bladder.. This helps get it all out.

Make sure the room temp's on the cooler side so you sleep better..
(TAKE A TYLENOL if you have a headache!! There is no point in torturing yourself!)

Then try not to go to the bathroom at all during the night.

Take a FRER when you wake up and have to "go" :)

Have you taken anything for your headache hun??
I took 2 tylenols last night. It's safe if you're pregnant.

https://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-drugs-medication-9/pregnancy-medicine

Liz
I havent taken any medicine as yet but as you suggested I think I will take tylenol. Could hardly sleep last night, had to wake up several times to pee:haha: So the pee for my test strip was probably 5/6 mu. Is it too dilute for a proper result? Also when I took the test, at first I felt like a second line appear, but it was nothing. So then I took the test strip out of the case and there I could clearly see a second line which had pink to it. It was faint, but dark enough to be visible. But I deem it as negative because instructions say not to take the test strips out of the cases. I know I am holding on to straws, but if AF still doesnt show up, I will take a FRER tomorrow with fmu. Any suggestion ladies?

I've taken plenty of tests apart and have never seen any type of line....So I am going to say TEST AGAIN! lol

I think this is still very light for me but I went ahead and put it in and will continue to monitor. Perhaps I will research breakthrough bleeding today.

Anne - I don't know much about tests like yours, but your description has given me new hope. So I'm gonna keep everythign crossed for you! When I took my test it was like 4AM, cause that's when I had to go. I'm with Liz that I would just test whenever you get up in the middle of the night. Are you using a strong brand? The EPT wasn't super clear for me, but the Answer test was fast and dark and clear.

Good luck hun!

Anne and Sheryl, so sorry about the spotting. Hang in there, ladies.

Anne, faint line could be good!! Remember though that even if it doesn't work out, the statistic is that only 60% of couples get pregnant at 6 months. I think it jumps to 85% at 9 months. It WILL HAPPEN, be it this month or the next several months, and the baby that you have will have been worth every month wait. I think it's good that you and DH have a vacay planned for March. If you are pregnant, it will be romantic to have a nice celebratory time, and if you are not, it will give you some time to relax, which maybe can help with the process. I totally understand how you feel, honey, but I just want you to keep thinking about the fact that it WILL HAPPEN. FXed for this month, though!!

Elliot and TL

Thank you so much ladies:hugs:
I am absolutely fine this cycle, I guess I am handling it better. I didnt have that weird dream of af showing. Instead I dreamt of BFPs, two pink lines :) Isnt that good? If only it turned real in life as well. It will, as TL says some time soon.

Elliot I didnt use a strong brand. I am going to use a FRER tomorrow morning if Af stays away. I am really looking forward to the holiday to Vegas, GC and LA. In fact we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary in Vegas :)

Omg, that's fun!! Where are you staying??

So, I have a confession, and it's a little tmi, but how could I not share it with my bnb ladies?? DH and I have not BDed since my bfp, because I'm too scared to... Any thoughts about this Elliot and Liz (even though I know Liz has been ordered to not have sex)?? I feel like if we do it, it will cause MC, or it will make me bleed or something... DH is getting antsy :)

We went to Vegas for our honeymoon 6 months ago. We stayed at the Aria. It was such a nice classy hotel. We have upgraded our light switches to be controlled by keypads like they were in the hotel b/c we liked that so much.

TL

We are putting up at The Venetian in Vegas, not sure about LA yet.

We went to Vegas for our honeymoon 6 months ago. We stayed at the Aria. It was such a nice classy hotel. We have upgraded our light switches to be controlled by keypads like they were in the hotel b/c we liked that so much.

Wow Sheryl thats classy indeed

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014979&id=118200218&l=41c2651eaf Here is my honeymoon album.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014985&id=118200218&l=1d75d93f1c And our separate grand canyon hoover dam album.

I haven't seen the Aria, but I have seen the Venetian, and it's awesome!!

I posted our room pictures in the honeymoon album I linked above. I loved that the hotel wasn't actually themed but was just very classy and nice. The limo pic is outside the Aria.

Awesome pics Sheryl especially the ones taken over the canyon.

Yeah they were worth keeping but somewhat boring so I separated them. :)

Hey TL - As far as BDing, the docs say it's A-okay unless you are told you're on "pelvic rest" cause there's some risk. If your doc has found you healthy and well so far I'd go for it. DH and I have only a handful of times, mostly because he had a back problem for a while (but I was downright randy during 1st Tri :blush: ). Some ladies notice that the PG hormones make things feel a little different, extra bloodflow and all might make things feel more snug. And some ladies ocassionally report mild cramping afterwards. Go get 'em tiger!

You sure?? It freaks me out. I just feel like I want to do it because I dont want DH to feel bad... I think he feels unwanted...

Poor DH... nody wants to feel unwanted :( But poor TL... nobody wants to BD when they're really nervous about it and uncomfortable. :(

I did feel a little weird the first time and we agreed we'd just take our time and see how it went. Can you do the same... like a no-guarantee deal? And maybe if you're not comfortable BDing, can you guys be intimate in some other ways that feel okay for both of you? (Sorry if I'm being too personal)

On the plus side: he still finds you very attractive! :) Some PG ladies say DH wants nothing to do with them when they're PG, and it sounds like you sure don't have that to worry about :)

Omg, that's fun!! Where are you staying??

So, I have a confession, and it's a little tmi, but how could I not share it with my bnb ladies?? DH and I have not BDed since my bfp, because I'm too scared to... Any thoughts about this Elliot and Liz (even though I know Liz has been ordered to not have sex)?? I feel like if we do it, it will cause MC, or it will make me bleed or something... DH is getting antsy :)
I would personally stay shy of it for a little while if I were you... Certain "good things" can cause MCs I've heard... or try to do other things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->