**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Well, I have been doing some "other nice things" for him :blush:, so he doesn't get too frustrated, but I just feel bad... But, the truth is that I just dont feel comfortable... We have a "date night" tomorrow, dinner out, and them some place after, and I feel like it will be this big let-down when we come home, and I dont want to do it... I think I'll talk to him about it tonight. He will say he understands, but I wonder if he actually will... :shrug:

He might not be able to actually understand TL (he's a man, and doesn't seem to be having the same feelings so it might not make sense to him), but hopefully he'll appreciate you being honest with him and he'll respect your feelings. Hopefully he agrees that it's not a good idea for you to do things you're just not comfortable with. :hugs:

That's what he keeps say, "It's totally fine, we will do it when we're both comfortable." I just feel bad... Will update you after I talk to him about this tonight.

TL, what you need is to take him to your doc and her tell him flatly to keep his grubby paws off you... hehehehehe. :blush:

I've had peace and quiet for the past 3 weeks and not a peep from the peanut gallery! :haha:

That's funny!! It would be so nice to be able to do that, but when I was there to get my blood test last week, I asked her if we are allowed to BD, and she said yes... Damn.

That's funny!! It would be so nice to be able to do that, but when I was there to get my blood test last week, I asked her if we are allowed to BD, and she said yes... Damn.

Well, they all say that in the beginning.. Not that I want you to have something go wrong and have a small bleed like I have/had? inside but only from an U/S would they be able to say something...

Talking to the hubsters is the best thing right now.. Maybe get some special stuff from the drug store to show that you were thinking about him :winkwink:

Hahahahaha!! It would be fun for us all to go out one night and hang out.

Anne - Whoa! That sounds like good news! I'm going to be dying to keep in Monday morning to see your next test result! FX like crazy! :flower:

Liz & TL - So, am I the only one who felt really randy during the 1st Tri? :blush:

Anne -- Yaaaaay!! That's great!! Please post later after using FRER or another good test.

Elliot -- I definitely dont feel randy, and the funniest part is that I'm usually the aggressor in that way... It's like role reversal now with us... I had two BDing dreams in last week, though... Not sure what that means, considering I dont want it in real life.

Elliot, yep it's true. You're special :)

I have been pretty content being left alone.. but hubby's getting a touch moody so don't know if he's not keeping himself occupied enough!! or if he's getting frustrated.. but doctor's orders stand!!!

He was a pain in the butt last night while I spent about 5 hrs working on our taxes WITH A HEADACHE.

I know, let this day be over, and also every other day I have in this 1st trimester :)

March 2nd is the first ultrasound, but I'm scared to do it...

Scared about having MC, scared that anything I do will cause it -- BDing, ultrasound, moving the wrong way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->