**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I'm even scared that being scared and stressed will cause one!!

Tl, TL, TL... you are so funny! Try to take a few deep breaths and trust that your body knows what it's doing. :) MC is not so terribly common as we often hear about, and I think you're going to make it through 1st Tri just fine!

Thank you, honey. I just feel like I read post after post about MC's. It seems like everybody has one!!

The ultrasound will be internal, btw :)
your baby is less than a 1/4 of an inch right now.
Mine is only like 1.5" currently so trust me, it'll be safe. Just nap a lot when you need to and eat well while you can!

Thank you, honey. I just feel like I read post after post about MC's. It seems like everybody has one!!

TL, I just had to chime in on this one. STOP reading those post. It will make you crazy. Trust God that you will be okay (I hope that didn't offend you). I am not sure what everyone believes. But be calm think positive and just trust that it will be okay. I know it is scary but you will be fine. I am praying for you and I know the others are too. Just enjoy being pregnant. I am not trying to fuss at you but I want you to enjoy this time. Being pregnant is a beautiful and joyous time. You have a life in you and he/she wants the good vibes from mommy. :hugs: Let me know if I upset you because I really was not trying too.

I bought a box of condoms today :cry:

Where is my hole so I can go and hide there? I called my mom sobbing. Telling her that I know I made the right choice and I knew what I was giving up and I thought I was okay. But buying a stupid box of condoms did me in.

I think the bad part is the not knowing WHEN we can pick up TTC again. 3,6,9 months? More? A few years????

TL, I just had to chime in on this one. STOP reading those post. It will make you crazy. Trust God that you will be okay (I hope that didn't offend you). I am not sure what everyone believes. But be calm think positive and just trust that it will be okay. I know it is scary but you will be fine. I am praying for you and I know the others are too. Just enjoy being pregnant. I am not trying to fuss at you but I want you to enjoy this time. Being pregnant is a beautiful and joyous time. You have a life in you and he/she wants the good vibes from mommy. :hugs: Let me know if I upset you because I really was not trying too.

Thank you, you totally didn't offend me. This means a lot coming from you, since I know that you have been through it.

Thank you, ladies. I'm trying to relax more, playing more music, just trying to smile more, even when I'm alone. :hugs:

AF arrived with a vengeance last evening:cry:

Awh, Anne!! So sorry, honey. Are you all right?? Was hoping for you this month, but I'll just have to transfer that hope to next month and keep FXed for you. It WILL HAPPEN, honey :hugs: Do something fun today, and do something bad, like get a drink in you or some big time caffeine!!

Heather, just hang in there, honey. You will get through this. There's a reason for everything, honey.

Where is my hole so I can go and hide there? I called my mom sobbing. Telling her that I know I made the right choice and I knew what I was giving up and I thought I was okay. But buying a stupid box of condoms did me in.

I think the bad part is the not knowing WHEN we can pick up TTC again. 3,6,9 months? More? A few years????
I'm sorry hun. I'm really proud that you could talk to your mom about it.....:hugs:

Anne, don't take getting AF personally.. You'll get your BFP :)
Have 2 drinks tonight!!!!

Anne, you need to report back to us what bad thing you did to spite AF today :)

Yeah, Anne. Friday I had ice cream for breakfast and pan de polvo for lunch.

The day I had the witch show, DH and I went for bowling with friends and from there to TGIF for dinner. Gulped 2 drinks as Liz said(though I hadnt read that post before gulping) a frozen margarita and an ultimate Mojito :) Take that witch.

Love their margaritas!! The witch can take that and shove it!!

DH and our neighbor are working together to rebuild the part of the fence that fell between their two houses. My FIL is coming by after church/lunch to help him. It was kind of creepy. We don't know the neighbor at all and he didn't come by and tell us he was going to start working on it, we just heard someone working outside so DH woke up and went to see what was going on.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->