• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New cycle - onwards and upwards

Hiya ladies :hi:

Hope you're all well x I haven't been on for a few days so had a lot of posts to catch up on.

Isn't it funny how we're all going through the same feelings during this ttc journey that we're all on. We get our af then we're impatiently waiting for it to hurry up and go so we can start bd again then the next emotion is excitement when we're leading upto the bd stage. Then its the have I or haven't I caught that egg stage of the big 'O' then the 'tww symptom spotting stage' and then to our addiction of poas and dreading to look to see if the 2 lines are there!!!

I am at the 'excited' stage as I have ewcm and I think I should O over the weekend. We have bd every other day since cd8 I am currently cd15 I'm letting DF have a night off tonight :winkwink: as we are preparing for a bd marathon over the weekend

Take care ladies and FX for you all

:dust::dust::dust:

Hiya ladies :hi:

Hope you're all well x I haven't been on for a few days so had a lot of posts to catch up on.

Isn't it funny how we're all going through the same feelings during this ttc journey that we're all on. We get our af then we're impatiently waiting for it to hurry up and go so we can start bd again then the next emotion is excitement when we're leading upto the bd stage. Then its the have I or haven't I caught that egg stage of the big 'O' then the 'tww symptom spotting stage' and then to our addiction of poas and dreading to look to see if the 2 lines are there!!!

I am at the 'excited' stage as I have ewcm and I think I should O over the weekend. We have bd every other day since cd8 I am currently cd15 I'm letting DF have a night off tonight :winkwink: as we are preparing for a bd marathon over the weekend

Take care ladies and FX for you all

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm busy learnig all I can about charting today. Not obsessing, but if I'm going to do it I want to do it right!

Good luck and may you DH have Superman stamina and little soldiers! Enjoy yourself! :hugs:

thanks GraceFace we're certainly enjoying all the extra bd its actually brought us a lot closer together in our relationship even though we've been together for nearly 12 yrs the last few months have been like a spark has been re-ignited and we're having a great time.

I have a really good feeling for us for all these easter eggs to be fertilised this cycle woo hoo :happydance:

:hugs:

thanks GraceFace we're certainly enjoying all the extra bd its actually brought us a lot closer together in our relationship even though we've been together for nearly 12 yrs the last few months have been like a spark has been re-ignited and we're having a great time.

I have a really good feeling for us for all these easter eggs to be fertilised this cycle woo hoo :happydance:

Oh that is amazing and so important for your relationship! I told OH that he better be ready to GO next week ( no kids in the house every other week). Not that it turn up a BFP, but we need to make more attempts at being close when the time is right! And (giggle) next months fertile time should hit around the next time the kids are gone so I expect us to be like rabbits! LOL!

Easter eggies indeed!:happydance:

My temps seem to be all over the place, Im not sure there is any point charting them, I never get 3 hours solid sleep just before I wake up and that seems to knock my temps out. They do seem up a little since OV, but not as much as I would like.

Other than that not much to report - sore @@s but thats normal for the second half of my cycle and seem to have a little more CM (creamy) than last time. Definately don't feel much different though so not holding out much hope!

How is everyone else getting on?

My temps seem to be all over the place, Im not sure there is any point charting them, I never get 3 hours solid sleep just before I wake up and that seems to knock my temps out. They do seem up a little since OV, but not as much as I would like.

Other than that not much to report - sore @@s but thats normal for the second half of my cycle and seem to have a little more CM (creamy) than last time. Definately don't feel much different though so not holding out much hope!

Well, I am approx 6-7dpo and as I have been very busy this weekend I haven't really had loads of time to be obsessing over symptoms etc. I have been feeling a few twinges down below, but not trying to read too much into it. I have however been having increased CM,lots more than in any previous month at this time.Hoping this is a good sign?!
Hope everyone else is doing ok?.
:hugs::hugs:

Well, I am approx 6-7dpo and as I have been very busy this weekend I haven't really had loads of time to be obsessing over symptoms etc. I have been feeling a few twinges down below, but not trying to read too much into it. I have however been having increased CM,lots more than in any previous month at this time.Hoping this is a good sign?!

Not obsessing over symptoms, which is lovely, but for the record and because everyone wants to know how we're all doing I've got more CM than I usually do this whole week. No other symptoms to remark on. We DTD yesterday early afternoon and I had cramping last night, but none really today. Af is expected Wednesday and I hope she stays away until then so my cycle length is decent.

My mood is pleasant and we had a great time last night at the wedding. OH looked splendid in his dress clothes and smelled so good! *sigh* :)

Does anyone feel some form of anxiety again about TTC? I am so apprehensive, and trying not the be pessimistic. Just thinking if I don't bank on conceiving this month then it just might happen... what do you ladies think?

Maybe you're just trying to manage your expectations?
Sometimes I find myself downright apathetic about this venture.

I have been with my DH for 20 years, and we were never like most couples around us... 'certain' that we wanted kids...When he turned 40, he was suddenly 'certain'. I think I am more anxious about letting him down than anything else. I feel so pessimistic and apprehensive about the whole thing that sometimes I can't relate to many of the women here. I don't feel symptoms like everyone else here, I am happy when others get BFPs and the 2 ww barely phases me. Maybe it's because I am just managing my expectations or maybe things will change once we have been at this longer...I don't know...I am always thinking in the back of my mind that there IS something to be said about not having kids...It's the letting him down that affects me the most...

I guess you are truly correct in saying maybe I am managing my expectations. Like you i am also happy with others BFP...What makes it worse is now DH is asking me everyday if I have ovulated yet. :dohh: which has made me buy more OPK's so that I can show him that I haven't. He says I look fertile and sexy; that made me laugh because those two words are so not like peanut butter and jelly...they just don't go together fertile+sexy= BFP? :haha: We have children already so I shouldn't even worry about it right? ugh! I was insane last month..just erratic. The 2ww almost killed me. I am just really blah this month...really really blah.

Thanks for your reply madam...baby dust to you and all those TTC.
:baby:

Not obsessing over symptoms, which is lovely, but for the record and because everyone wants to know how we're all doing I've got more CM than I usually do this whole week. No other symptoms to remark on. We DTD yesterday early afternoon and I had cramping last night, but none really today. Af is expected Wednesday and I hope she stays away until then so my cycle length is decent.

My mood is pleasant and we had a great time last night at the wedding. OH looked splendid in his dress clothes and smelled so good! *sigh* :)

Graceface - so glad you had a good time at the wedding - also good to see you lusting over your OH!

Clairey - I haven't had much to think about - but today I feel like AF is coming and I feel like I need to go to the loo the long way and its not really happening! TMI I know girls but here we go! I'm shattered too - ended up going to bed really early last night and woke up in a sweat - temp had skyrocketed this morning but it might have been a freak occurance cause I was so hot in bed - we shall see how that goes tomorrow.

I so want this to be my month (and yours too) - but I know its too early for proper symptoms and its all probably in my head *sigh*... roll on next week!

Oh and I'm absolutely NOT testing early this month, can face another :bfn: its too much of a smack in the face, I'll wait it out for AF for once.

I am with you on the not testing early Storm.... I do it every month and just get upset:nope:, so I will follow your lead and be patient and wait for AF.
I am only probably 6 DPO I think!! As for symptoms I just feel like AF is about to start, a weird pressure/ache and I keep getting little shooting pains really low in my tummy but I think that’s because of the Lap and dye scar still healing. The only odd thing over the last two nights is I have woken in the middle of the night desperate for a wee which I never do. Time will tell and it’s too early for real symptoms, I will continue to assume that I am out this month that way I won’t be disappointed.
Fingers crossed for you all !!

Well today I should be approx 8dpo and I am feeling almost constant dull cramps, not particularly painful as such but a "just there" kind of cramp/ache. I guess a light AF sort of cramp?
I am not due AF until Mon 25th at the very earliest so this is still 6 days away,so I can't think it would be AF pains already??
Had lots of cm after ov, but it has sort of eased off today. Hope that's not a bad sign:wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing ok and resisting the urge to poas!!:dohh:

Well today I should be approx 8dpo and I am feeling almost constant dull cramps, not particularly painful as such but a "just there" kind of cramp/ache. I guess a light AF sort of cramp?
I am not due AF until Mon 25th at the very earliest so this is still 6 days away,so I can't think it would be AF pains already??
Had lots of cm after ov, but it has sort of eased off today. Hope that's not a bad sign:wacko:

Hope everyone else is doing ok and resisting the urge to poas!!:dohh:

Hiya hun it is still early for AF so stay positive!! You're still with a chance so long as the witch stays away x

I'm on 2 dpo and feel sad that I cant poas for about 10 days :winkwink:

What kind of cm did you have after O? I had lots of ewcm upto O and during but today its gone more 'creamy'

Well, I don't seem to get the holy grail of EWCM so use preseed. After ov it was creamy/lotiony cm but a fair bit of it - up until today that is.
I know AF is still a way off which is why I am hoping the cramps are a good sign as opposed to a bad one.:thumbup:
The 2ww is such a killer isn't it. I hope yours goes quickly and you get your BFP!

Hope you get your :bfp: as well hun x

These tww r the hardest/longest/slowest tw ever!!!!!! We're going away on friday for the easter weekend so hopefully it will pass without me trying to symptom spot.

We'll all get through them together with :bfp: at the end of the journey

fx :dust::dust::dust:

Well, I don't seem to get the holy grail of EWCM so use preseed. After ov it was creamy/lotiony cm but a fair bit of it - up until today that is.
I know AF is still a way off which is why I am hoping the cramps are a good sign as opposed to a bad one.:thumbup:
The 2ww is such a killer isn't it. I hope yours goes quickly and you get your BFP!

I have the cramping going on too - seriously hoping its a good sign, feels like the beginnings of AF but its definately not - just hoping its not AF messing around before putting in a grand appearance!

I keep getting lost in the CM stuff too - have noticed that I've felt a bit wet down there and decided to use pantyliners and last night it was ratherer wetter than I'm used to. But having come of BC 4 months ago I'm really not used to CM at all!

Please please please let some of have a :bfp: !!!!

I have the cramping going on too - seriously hoping its a good sign, feels like the beginnings of AF but its definately not - just hoping its not AF messing around before putting in a grand appearance!

I keep getting lost in the CM stuff too - have noticed that I've felt a bit wet down there and decided to use pantyliners and last night it was ratherer wetter than I'm used to. But having come of BC 4 months ago I'm really not used to CM at all!

Oh I hope it is a good sign for both of us!!
I'm still feeling on and off crampy, but it's quite mild. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
How many DPO are you Storm and when do you think you will test?

FX's for the BFP'S!

I am pretty sure AF is gonna show on Monday/Tuesday. I feel the usual dull ache, and yesterday had a tiny bit of spotting which I do tend to get before AF (TMI), I am just not sure if I get it this early perhaps I should keep of note for future reference. :wacko:

Yesterday and today I keep getting a feeling of being light headed and dizzy!!!

Anyway I am convinced I am out so I am sulking today LOL.

But keeping fingers and toes crossed one of you lovely ladies gets lucky this month :flower:

I am pretty sure AF is gonna show on Monday/Tuesday. I feel the usual dull ache, and yesterday had a tiny bit of spotting which I do tend to get before AF (TMI), I am just not sure if I get it this early perhaps I should keep of note for future reference. :wacko:

But keeping fingers and toes crossed one of you lovely ladies gets lucky this month :flower:

I think it's too early for me to be having AF cramps, but with her you never know:growlmad:
Could be IB you were seeing?
I am feeling a bit sulky today too, but not sure why?
Finger's Crossed we can all get our BFP's this month!!!:happydance:

Oh I hope it is a good sign for both of us!!
I'm still feeling on and off crampy, but it's quite mild. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
How many DPO are you Storm and when do you think you will test?

FX's for the BFP'S!

I'm 8/9 DPO - I get confused when to start counting from, got a peak on CBFM 2 days and only one smiley with CB OPKs on the first day and none the second!

I'm def not testing until Monday at the earliest if AF doesn't get me before then! Its going to be a long 5 days.........

I know how you feel - I had a cry this morning cause I'm so sure I'm not - and yet its too early to really know! This is mad!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->