** New December Stars Duedates **

Hi Girls,

Finally got my first MW appt through for the 2nd June when i will be 13+1. Not sure if this includes a scan or not though. Seems like ages away. :(

That DOES seem like agaes away!

I have my first MW appt next Thurs (23rd), I'm sure it's just for the booking in but I'd think you'd be wanting something sooner!

That'll mean your san will be aggggggggges away!!

:cry: This is the earliest they will see me. The person i spoke to on the phone could not confirm whether i will get a scan on that day or not.

Its so frustrating that is depends on where you live. Surely with it all being the NHS it should be the same no matter.

Hi Girls,

Finally got my first MW appt through for the 2nd June when i will be 13+1. Not sure if this includes a scan or not though. Seems like ages away. :(

That DOES seem like agaes away!

I have my first MW appt next Thurs (23rd), I'm sure it's just for the booking in but I'd think you'd be wanting something sooner!

That'll mean your san will be aggggggggges away!!

:cry: This is the earliest they will see me. The person i spoke to on the phone could not confirm whether i will get a scan on that day or not.

Its so frustrating that is depends on where you live. Surely with it all being the NHS it should be the same no matter.

Comebody said you should have your scan by 13 wks 6 days (sorry to not quote but I can't remember who or where!!)

If you're having a MW appt that late and it DOESN'T include a scan I'd reach for the nearest can of whoopass and open away....

hi girls i have my scan 2morro morning at 8.45am.

my hcg was 4158 9days ago so i guess if every thing is going as it should be i will see hb, i should be 6+6 2morro F'X

im feeling really rough i have a head cold just wondering if any one knows if this would do beanie any harm?

thanks Kat:hugs:

Thanks Dawny for starting this thread! You already have me down on 8th December :happydance: Congrats to everyone else for their :bfp: .... great to see lots of December Stars!

WendyK....I'm in Glasgow too and I'm waiting to find out when my first appointment will be. We only get one scan in Glasgow too which I think is really rubbish...no 20wk scan for us! :hissy:

Hi I'm new here. Can u add me please, due 15th Dec (could change after 1st scan tho). Thanks x

Thanks Dawny for starting this thread! You already have me down on 8th December :happydance: Congrats to everyone else for their :bfp: .... great to see lots of December Stars!

WendyK....I'm in Glasgow too and I'm waiting to find out when my first appointment will be. We only get one scan in Glasgow too which I think is really rubbish...no 20wk scan for us! :hissy:

No 20wk scan? Thats so unfair. I suppose that explains why they wait till 13 weeks. What hospital will you be going to?

:hug:

Hi! I'm new today! (might be yesterday for you, still today in my time zone). My EDD is Dec 25, may change, but that's it for now. Yay! :thumbup:

Hi Girls,
Jus wanted to pop in to say congrats to all you December mums :hugs:
Gosh, its amazin theres already little December beanies around!!
Wishing you all a hppy and healthy 9 months xxx
:hug:

Looking at the first day of my LMP I think I'm due December 18th!

Early days eh?!

I think I'm going to be 23 Dec - just in time for Xmas - yey!

Does that make a difference?? Both my mum was early with both me and my brother....

I'd quite like to be a week early to have bubs at home for Xmas x

Who knows really but the women in our family seem to follow suit with these kinds of things.

Destined to always have a thick waist, small boobs until you have kids and start periods when we're 14 and a half.

So I'm reckoning I may be similar to them while I'm pg....which will mean awful morning sickness. (nothing as of yet though!!)

If it's the same in ours I'm due for a neat little bump - my mum said she saw an old friend a couple of weeks before she had me and they couldn't even tell she was pregnant under her winter coat!

Not sure about the sickness thing, not looking forward to finding out though...

Hello Everyone! Just got the :bfp: a few days ago. Estimated DD is December 23!

Hi ladies :) I've come over from November Sparklers as I had a dating scan today which put me at 7w+2 so I'm due on December 2nd :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->