** New December Stars Duedates **

No 20wk scan? Thats so unfair. I suppose that explains why they wait till 13 weeks. What hospital will you be going to?

:hug:

Hi WendyK.... I'm going to Princess Royal...you?

No 20wk scan? Thats so unfair. I suppose that explains why they wait till 13 weeks. What hospital will you be going to?

Hi WendyK.... I'm going to Princess Royal...you?

I chose the Southern General because i work there. :)

How are you feeling? Did you get a MW appt yet?

Hi, you can remove me from the list (dec 23) as I had a chemical pregnancy :(

Just been to the loo this morning and there is a lot of brown discharge. To say i am worried would be a huge understatment. I know spotting is common but this was definately not spotting there was too much. :(

Congratulations everyone!!!

Please could you add me - my EDD (though no doubt it will change!!!) is 6th dec xx

I was actually a day out on my EDD - it should be 22 Dec not 23 Dec but they are only estimates till the 12 week scan anyway aren't they?

My EDD is 13th December :happydance: Christmas is my favourite time of year too, I can't wait!!

hello ladies, im joining you all, can you put me down for 28th please

Hi girls,

How are we all?

8 weeks today, still no MS which i am quite happy with. Mum didnt have any sickness with me so i am hoping that runs in the family. had an early scan last week due to some bleeding and saw peanut and a healthy heartbeat. :) Am just tired all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->