** New December Stars Duedates **

Hi girls,

How are we all?

8 weeks today, still no MS which i am quite happy with. Mum didnt have any sickness with me so i am hoping that runs in the family. had an early scan last week due to some bleeding and saw peanut and a healthy heartbeat. :) Am just tired all the time.

:hug:

Hi Wendy :hugs:

I am the same! No MS but been a little fussy with food etc and am eating very very little and often. I had about 6 bites of a burger last night before reaching my food limit... ridiculous!

Glad all is ok with you, can't believe we're 8 weeks!! Lol :cloud9:

Hi girls,

How are we all?

8 weeks today, still no MS which i am quite happy with. Mum didnt have any sickness with me so i am hoping that runs in the family. had an early scan last week due to some bleeding and saw peanut and a healthy heartbeat. :) Am just tired all the time.

Hi Wendy :hugs:

I am the same! No MS but been a little fussy with food etc and am eating very very little and often. I had about 6 bites of a burger last night before reaching my food limit... ridiculous!

Glad all is ok with you, can't believe we're 8 weeks!! Lol :cloud9:

I know 8 weeks :wohoo: Cant help but wish it was 12 though :winkwink:

I am off my food as well. I really fancy something, cook it and then dont want it. Am starving all the time so i'm going to be huge. LOL

How did you get on with the MW? I dont have my appt until June.

Havent caught up in a while.

:happydance: Welcome aboard everyone the got there :bfp: recently, its so exciting having a christmas or New year baby.

I know 8 weeks :wohoo: Cant help but wish it was 12 though :winkwink:

I am off my food as well. I really fancy something, cook it and then dont want it. Am starving all the time so i'm going to be huge. LOL

How did you get on with the MW? I dont have my appt until June.

Midwife asked lots of questions, just about family health etc, she filled out an A4 booklet with details of both of family histories and whether I wanted scans etc.

She was very friendly but she's got a new job so won't be the midwife in my area for much longer.

I was so nervous before she arrived though!!

Hi Dawny - please add me. My EDD is 29th December and I'm so excited because this is my first. I'm also so nervous that I don't even want to sneeze in case something goes wrong. Is it possible that this pregnancy will turn me into a complete nervouse wreck??:dohh:

Hi Dawny - please add me. My EDD is 29th December and I'm so excited because this is my first. I'm also so nervous that I don't even want to sneeze in case something goes wrong. Is it possible that this pregnancy will turn me into a complete nervouse wreck??:dohh:

quite possibly!! i have started to relax a lot more the last few days but was very nervous the first week i found out!! xx

oooh, ooh, can you add me!? my EDD is the 13th December xx

Awww ladies I feel rough as!

I am in work but seriously considering going home.

This is all new to me because I've got off fairly lightly really up to now but Jeeeee I think the only thing for it is sleep, and lots of it.

Hey Dawny, if you would be so kind to remove my name from the list.

I lost another baby:cry:.. This has completely devastated me again!! Tuesday night I lost this pregnancy @ 6 weeks along. And then the Dr. calls me this morning to tell me my blood work came back ( I had some drawn last week) I have Toxoplasmosis which attacks the fetus. They now believe this is what caused my late term MC last year. GOOD LUCK everyone and God Bless your babies!!:hugs:

Hey Dawny, if you would be so kind to remove my name from the list.

I lost another baby:cry:.. This has completely devastated me again!! Tuesday night I lost this pregnancy @ 6 weeks along. And then the Dr. calls me this morning to tell me my blood work came back ( I had some drawn last week) I have Toxoplasmosis which attacks the fetus. They now believe this is what caused my late term MC last year. GOOD LUCK everyone and God Bless your babies!!:hugs:

Oh Rach babe im so truely sorry :hugs: will take you off now xxxx

Just thought I'd bump us up the list!!

I have only just seen this thread.. It's exciting that so many of us will be dropping about the same time!

To update on 'me' I am feeling very nauseous at various times during the day.. only eating stodgy 'hangover' food seems to help!

I am not showing AT ALL yet, which on one hand is good because I've got to fit into a bridesmaid dress at 12 weeks!, but on the other hand I want a bump!!

I've got my first midwife appt next Tues, then will get a date for my 11-12 week scan which I found out definitely includes the Nuchal Translucency bit as my hospital is one of the ones that does it on the NHS.

Hope all you December Stars are doing ok and enjoying your first trimesters!!

xx

Hi girls,

DH is booking a private scan for me. Told him that i couldnt hold off for another 5 weeks so we agreed to pay for one around the 10 week mark. Will just about manage that i think.

:happydance:

Hey all just checking in went for my scan today and am still due december 4th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->