*New FRER 29/9* Hoping for rainbow testing from 13dpo

That's definitely a little darker. In my experience I had spotting with all four of my healthy babies, and also with my miscarriage at 8 weeks which quickly turned into a proper bright red flow. With all of my really early losses I had positive tests usually turn negative after a day or two followed by period rather than spotting. I also found with all of those my tests didn't show lines progressing through the day but last time and this time I went from faint positive with fmu to slightly darker each time I poas whether that was the same day or next day. There was a clear difference between those and my really early losses

That's definitely a little darker. In my experience I had spotting with all four of my healthy babies, and also with my miscarriage at 8 weeks which quickly turned into a proper bright red flow. With all of my really early losses I had positive tests usually turn negative after a day or two followed by period rather than spotting. I also found with all of those my tests didn't show lines progressing through the day but last time and this time I went from faint positive with fmu to slightly darker each time I poas whether that was the same day or next day. There was a clear difference between those and my really early losses

Thank you so much for this reply. You have no idea how much this helps.

My daughter (only successful pregnancy) also had early spotting so I am trying to hold on to that hope. With my miscarriages spotting always turned quickly to bright red. With my missed miscarriage I had barely any blood at all. So fingers are firmly crossed for progression on my test in the morning.

I hope you see progression tomorrow. Spotting is frightening but so common and usually amounts to nothing, I have everything crossed for you

I had spotting with DS1, quite consistently. He was born healthy :)

Spotting has stopped. But not sure if I see progression?? Not really FMU as I was up to pee at 2am and this was taken at 5:30am.

ED772CD3-AEAB-4621-B0FF-AEFF3F06663B.jpeg

It’s a line that doesn’t need enhancing or enlarging hun so I think that’s a brilliant sign plus it’s only a three hour hold and I think it’s a bit a progression Xx

Last edited:
Give it time! It looks like it’s progressing just as it should ❤️

They look good to me! Pick up an FRER if you can, that’ll give you a nice clear result :)

Progression may not happen for 24/48 hours. Those lines look good. Good luck and sorry for your losses xx

All my tests from top to bottom. Last two are yesterday afternoon and FMU today. I am trying to stick to two a day!! I want to get a FRER but haven’t had a chance yet.

3278D191-568D-46E0-BAB2-7E2642376057.jpeg

Hi lovely ladies. 13dpo today. Testing with babyplan early tests. I think they are 10-15miu.

Bit of background. I have a DD aged 4. I had a miscarriage at 7weeks in Oct 2016. I had a mmc at.11weeks in March 2019 and a miscarriage at 6weeks in July 2019.

Please tell me you see what I see.

View attachment 1068768
I definitely see a line there :).. whooooooooop whoooooooooop

Congratulations,there is definite progression xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.