new girl!! 36 and 5th month ttc!!

Hi Girls

I hate tomatoes!! Luckily my OH likes them though :thumbup:

Redclaire, in answer to your earlier question, I was born in Birmingham but now live in Wolverhampton x

[/QUOTE] i just think you have to have alot of fun when ttc cos it can become very monotonous even with the best of intentions!! So i tease him with texts, notes in his lunch, and alot of spontaneous :sex: to keep those :spermy: fresh so that he doesn't notice so much when i'm really trying to get plenty during the fertile days!!

Anyone else have other tricks to keep the blokes happy and not feeling like a sperm making machine!:wohoo:[/QUOTE]

Hiya

Im glad you posted about this. Iv planned my fertile period this month, and cant help thinking i might wait to DTD till those days, but hubby wont be too happy, and I know i shouldnt think this but it feels like a waste doing it before...which then makes me feel mean:cry:but i just dont want to!

i just think you have to have alot of fun when ttc cos it can become very monotonous even with the best of intentions!! So i tease him with texts, notes in his lunch, and alot of spontaneous :sex: to keep those :spermy: fresh so that he doesn't notice so much when i'm really trying to get plenty during the fertile days!!

Anyone else have other tricks to keep the blokes happy and not feeling like a sperm making machine!:wohoo:[/QUOTE]

Hiya

Im glad you posted about this. Iv planned my fertile period this month, and cant help thinking i might wait to DTD till those days, but hubby wont be too happy, and I know i shouldnt think this but it feels like a waste doing it before...which then makes me feel mean:cry:but i just dont want to![/QUOTE]
yeah i know what you mean but you have to remember that the baby making is only a part of your relationship, after you're pregnant (cos we'll get there!) DTD is about intimacy. I need to know that my fella is in this with me and keeping the intimacy is very important, i think. He needs to know he's not just a sperm donor!
Plus more sex equal fresh swimmers! It's recommended to have BD everyother day to keep them fresh and motile. So sex outside the fertile window is not a waste it's like spring cleaning!:happydance:

Plus more sex equal fresh swimmers! It's recommended to have BD everyother day to keep them fresh and motile. So sex outside the fertile window is not a waste it's like spring cleaning!:happydance:[/QUOTE]

This is a good point! :thumbup: also i cant afford a CBM thingy so just trying to work out when im ovulating, and its not an exact science so guess we need to do it all the time just in case:happydance:

Plus more sex equal fresh swimmers! It's recommended to have BD everyother day to keep them fresh and motile. So sex outside the fertile window is not a waste it's like spring cleaning!:happydance:

This is a good point! :thumbup: also i cant afford a CBM thingy so just trying to work out when im ovulating, and its not an exact science so guess we need to do it all the time just in case:happydance:[/QUOTE]

I'm not using the monitor i'm using the clear blue digital ovulation stix, €60 for 20 stix and i only use about 4-5 each month so far. i have to say tho i'm glad of them, cos i put all my cycle details into a predictor chart and it said ovulation cd15 or 16 whereas i'm getting a LH surge and smily face on day 12 so ovulation CD12-14. Not preggy yet but as least i can time :sex: better.
I'm CD 7 today...looks like a rock and roll weekend ahead!!

Hi girls can I join you? I'm on CD15 but since I came off the BCP in July cycles have been 28 days, 35 days, 29 days so who knows where I am??:shrug: Just going for lots of :sex:just in case!

I'm 34 (35 next month, clinging on to the under 35 tag as long as possible!!) and DH is 35. We've been married nearly 18 months and TTC since July

Hi Ladies

I went to see the nurse this morning and she said hubby and I should abstain from DTD until ovulation as more sex DOES NOT equal more swimmers:growlmad:but means his supply can be depleted!!! She said to do it over the 4 days rather than the other days, so i have to tell him this tonight, dont think he will be too happy lol

How are we all today? I cant wait for the weekend and lots of:sex: ;)

x

Hi girls can I join you? I'm on CD15 but since I came off the BCP in July cycles have been 28 days, 35 days, 29 days so who knows where I am??:shrug: Just going for lots of :sex:just in case!

I'm 34 (35 next month, clinging on to the under 35 tag as long as possible!!) and DH is 35. We've been married nearly 18 months and TTC since July

:hi:Conina!
My cycles have been similar to yours since coming off BCP so last month I used CB digi OPK to get a more accurate idea. Got the smiley face but sadly no BFP!:growlmad: Gonna try it again this month though! On CD10 at moment so will either start CD11 or 12, maybe CD11 just in case!!!

Fingers crossed for your BFP soon x

Hi Ladies

I went to see the nurse this morning and she said hubby and I should abstain from DTD until ovulation as more sex DOES NOT equal more swimmers:growlmad:but means his supply can be depleted!!! She said to do it over the 4 days rather than the other days, so i have to tell him this tonight, dont think he will be too happy lol

Strange!
Most experts reckon every second day even for men with sperm issues. I'd check about it with the GP cos unless there is a specific sperm problem with motilty or morphology seems pointless to abstain then have lots!! I'm a nurse too, not an expert obviously or i'd be up the duff by now but i would qustion it!

x

Hi Ladies

x

Hi DressageDiva, thanks for that info. :thumbup:
I'm going to start with OPK tomorrow as it will be CD11. I started on CD12 last month and got my surge on CD15 but I don't want to miss out!! (and I have a few spare sticks left over from last month!) Looks like we'll all be having lots of :sex: this weekend.

I've just finished a long night shift so i'm going to bed..... I have a long weekend ahead and will need all my energy!:winkwink:

Yay!! Very first ever +ve OPK!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: (on CD 20 I may add...)

Let the :sex: commence!!

Yay!! Very first ever +ve OPK!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: (on CD 20 I may add...)

Let the :sex: commence!!

Good luck!!

I am still not ovulating:nope:....will test again tommorow so fingers crossed. I have a bit of a tummy bug too so glad that i dont have to DTD tonight really ;)

Hiya Conina!
Welcome to the fabulous but chronologically challenged super moms of the very near future club!!
I'm 36 and 1/6th..clinging on? yup that's me! to 36 and sanity!!:wacko::wacko:

hello, i'm also 36, been trying to conceive since june but nothin yet - ah well determined to keep positive and sites like this definitely help! started BBT tracking last month, all seems okay there, i think i always OV around day 13/14 of 26-28-day cycle. just wish PMS symptoms weren't so similar to preg symptoms! every month i get my hopes up as soon as i start feeling nauseous/have a heightened sense of smell! lol. think i need to chill out about it all. difficult when you really want something - every weekend after spending time with my lovely neices i get really broody and end up with a renewed enthusiasm to make this the month!

good luck and baby dust to everyone out there!!

Hi there, I am also 36 and ttc my first. This is just month one. I am just off my BC pills for a few weeks. Been on them for 20years stright. My OBGYN said there was nothing to worry about being on them so long and to just stop and try. So here I am.

Good luck to you. Look forward to chatting with all of you.

Hi All, i'm new as well. i'm 35 turning 36 next month. i have 1 child, 15yrs old from a previous relationship. i'm still spotting from my recent m/c. it would have been mine and my husband's first child. can't wait to stop spotting so we can get to :sex: again :winkwink:

baby :dust: to all!!

:hug::friends:

hello, i'm also 36, been trying to conceive since june but nothin yet - ah well determined to keep positive and sites like this definitely help! started BBT tracking last month, all seems okay there, i think i always OV around day 13/14 of 26-28-day cycle. just wish PMS symptoms weren't so similar to preg symptoms! every month i get my hopes up as soon as i start feeling nauseous/have a heightened sense of smell! lol. think i need to chill out about it all. difficult when you really want something - every weekend after spending time with my lovely neices i get really broody and end up with a renewed enthusiasm to make this the month!

good luck and baby dust to everyone out there!!

:hi: Hi Pavementfan!

I'm with you about the PMS Symptoms being similar to pregnancy symptoms and getting your hopes up. It's just a pity AF then shows up goes and spoils it all for us!! We'll get there in the end!! x

:dust:

Hi All, i'm new as well. i'm 35 turning 36 next month. i have 1 child, 15yrs old from a previous relationship. i'm still spotting from my recent m/c. it would have been mine and my husband's first child. can't wait to stop spotting so we can get to :sex: again :winkwink:

baby :dust: to all!!

:hug::friends:

:hi: Lisa,

Sorry to hear about your m/c. Good to see you're ready to get straight back at it! :winkwink:
Hope you get your BFP soon!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back