new girl!! 36 and 5th month ttc!!

Hi there, I am also 36 and ttc my first. This is just month one. I am just off my BC pills for a few weeks. Been on them for 20years stright. My OBGYN said there was nothing to worry about being on them so long and to just stop and try. So here I am.

Good luck to you. Look forward to chatting with all of you.

:hi:

Good luck with getting your BFP!

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I've just turned 36 this September gone by and we've been officially trying for about 12-18 months :) I have a 14 year old daughter and a 12 almost 13 year old son. I've not been on birth control since I tried with my daughter, all my tests have come back fine, my tubes are clear and DH has normal swimmers and was well within normal range. We go back to the FS tomorrow after trying 6 rounds of Clomid to see what's next. I O on my own but I was all over the place with Clomid I really think it didn't agree with me.

I hope we all get a BFP very quickly!! Good luck ladies!!

So when are we all testing? I was hoping to leave it until after AF was late (due 29th), but DH is talking about going away that weekend since we're both off on the Fri, so now thinking I should test beforehand and at least if its a :bfn: I can have a few drinks to make up for it...

So when are we all testing? I was hoping to leave it until after AF was late (due 29th), but DH is talking about going away that weekend since we're both off on the Fri, so now thinking I should test beforehand and at least if its a :bfn: I can have a few drinks to make up for it...

Got my +OPK on cd12 this month, was cd15 last month so not really sure when AF due because of this. My cycles have been between 28-31 days so far but this month may be earlier? Will probably leave it til cd27/28 if no AF what do you think?

FX we all get our :bfp:

Got my +OPK on cd12 this month, was cd15 last month so not really sure when AF due because of this. My cycles have been between 28-31 days so far but this month may be earlier? Will probably leave it til cd27/28 if no AF what do you think?

Hey!
the same!!
usually get opk+on cd12 but got it yesterday cd15! cycles have been 28-32 since i came offf BCP in may.
God tho i'm nackered!! been doing the love thang since cd9 cos thought i'd get opk+cd12 and i've been ovulating the same day! it was our anniversary yesterday so that was fun but i jumped him again this morning just in case!! Ah bless!! he reckons he needs a steak for dinner tonight...man food!!
I'm working night shift tonight from 11pm so i'll try :sex:again before i go but might be too much even for me:winkwink::wacko::sleep:.
So you girls reckon all bases covered???

Hey!
the same!!
usually get opk+on cd12 but got it yesterday cd15! cycles have been 28-32 since i came offf BCP in may.
God tho i'm nackered!! been doing the love thang since cd9 cos thought i'd get opk+cd12 and i've been ovulating the same day! it was our anniversary yesterday so that was fun but i jumped him again this morning just in case!! Ah bless!! he reckons he needs a steak for dinner tonight...man food!!
I'm working night shift tonight from 11pm so i'll try :sex:again before i go but might be too much even for me:winkwink::wacko::sleep:.
So you girls reckon all bases covered???

Redclaire, sounds like you'll be going to work for a rest tonight! You've definitely got all bases covered from what you say! :haha:

I've given it my best shot, just a waiting game now. I work shifts too and its not always easy to fit it in is it!? Bd since cd10 got +opk cd12 8am, would have liked one last go eve cd14 but we'd both been working all day and were more interested in:sleep: than :sex: Bit annoyed with myself but fx we got there anyway!

well its the days before and day of the ovualtion that count so i'd say ur good to go!!
I think younger girls get preg easier cos they have more energy to do the BD thing...alot!!
Still waiting to confirm night shift tonight...he might not get his rest after all!!:happydance::winkwink:

I think younger girls get preg easier cos they have more energy to do the BD thing...alot!!

Thats soo true! My nurse said the same thing when i was surprised that I could only get preg 2 days per month, and how did everyone actually get preg when we were younger then, and she said cos they do it all the time:haha:

x

so got the opk+ on cd15, today cd17 but no temp rise yet??
i didn't get to BD last night cos fell asleep! A bomb wouldn't have woken me!
I'll make sure we BD today, he's home in a couple of hours!

But question?? If i got opk+ at 4 pm on wed does that mean we missed the last chance last night (thurs)?? I have ovulated every other month i've charted on the same day as i got my opk +.
Fertility friend says still fertile but i noticed less CM today.
Do we still keep BD until my temp rises??

Mmm redclaire, if it wasnt for the opk cd15 result i wud have said u did ov on 12th and that there was a temp rise frm there (if ur coverline is around 36.45), but then im quite new to this so not sure. Q is can u get a + opk after ov (and i dont know ans to that) U've certainly bein doin well on bd side of things (and preseed) good on yas. So not sure what u do now, guess if the pair of u arent worn out u shud go for one more day of bd :) good luck and fx 4 u x

I've never tried the temping, so can't help. But the BDing can't hurt can it?:winkwink:

Hi there! I am new to the forum and 36 too (although have been pregnant back in August but had a mc)...good luck all! I am a month too late on this post, but was nice seeing ladies my age all ttc-ing for their first, so thought I would add my post! Good luck all! Any news from anyone?
Redclaire - sounds like you have it all pretty sussed on the lovin' front! I guess the only thing I dont do is declare when i am fertile, but as my DH is a doctor he has all that pretty sussed himself doh!!!

PS I think I missed reading some newer posts before when I posted my last one! Please ignore it! Sorry about that! Hope you are all doing well, and hope you don't mind me joining your thread - Good luck all!

hiya bean!! you're more than welcome to this very long thread!!

i'm 13dpo today and getting bfn!! guess i'm out this month ..again! tho i'll wait...again..for AF!
blah blah

Thanks Redclaire! I am 12dpo and also bfn booo!! Onwards and upwards eh :thumbup:

welcome ladies and congratulations alibobs! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months and a lovely healthy baby x

Congrats Alibobs by the way! I was a newbie poster when I first stuck my post on and hadnt read the last page!!! Sorry about that! A very H&H 9 months to you :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->