new girl!! 36 and 5th month ttc!!

So I see you girls all had your babies :) Can you please share what finally worked, and how long it took. I'm goig crazy over here :wacko:

Hi vmag, Im not sure if any of the girls on this thread come in this section anymore, but I do know that Redclaire got pregnant on her 2nd IUI :thumbup:

So I see you girls all had your babies :) Can you please share what finally worked, and how long it took. I'm goig crazy over here :wacko:

Hi Vmag! I was really lucky and it only took us 3 months to get a BFP! I used cb digi opk's and conceive plus the month I got pregnant! Whether it was a coincidence or not who knows! Good luck to you and hope you, and all the other over 35 ladies on here get their BFPs soon :flower: xx

hey hon - its taken us over 3 years to get this far - had 3 bfps - one with clomid and 2 naturally - hopefully we'll be 3rd time lucky -still darent assume all is well - for me timing was difficult as I could ov anywhere from CD7 - CD38 - egg quality low too due to pcos - but the thing that does seem to make a difference for me if the timing is right was the old pillows and bottom in the air thing

I wasn't part of the original thread, but I thought since I was reading that I'd answer your questions :) For me, it took us 4 cycles of TTC, and the last cycle we used Preseed w/ Softcups, which I believe made a difference. Best of luck to you! :thumbup:

What are softcups? How does that work?

What are softcups? How does that work?

Here is the website: https://www.softcup.com/?gclid=CMWl3fC2yqwCFUdn5Qod6GersQ

They were originally designed for menstruation as an alternative to pads and tampons....but someone out there decided to try them for use as a conception device (insert immediately after BDing to hold the :spermy: close to where they need to be).

I did some research on this and found that quite a few people had success the 1st time they used them after trying to months to conceive. Sewergrrl on here also said she had luck with them...so I tried them for one cycle and voila....:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->