New Glasgow meet?!?!

Janiepops

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
So we have decided on a date and time, let folk know, the more the merrier!

CHANGE OF DAY TO TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23rd @ 1PM!
MEET UNDER THE CLOCK AT CENTRAL STATION!
Then we can decide where to go and what to do from there :D

It would depend on the day :) I'm in Edinburgh and I think the train's are a nightmare on a Saturday without the buggy, never mind with! But I'd like to meet everyone :) xx

Janie where in glasgow u from, my litle boy is sitting here in his celtic babygrow :haha: x

Well we can vote on a day that suits everyone the best. Midweek is fine for me.

I'm from East Kilbride! I live in a house full of celtic supporters, I'm from the other side tho :haha: whereabouts are you? x

Barrhead,not too far im from the same household even though OH is from London :wacko:, Eoghan was in celtic view at 3 days old :haha:, ill watch out for your meet :flower: x

Id be interested if it suits aswell :D
Weekdays i can easily do mon,tues and weds

id be brave and try to come lol weekdays suit me best also xx

are ladies TTC welcome at meets too?

Right so when shall we set it up for??? Make it a Monday? How about 2 weeks time??

Ok, so Monday 22nd about 1pm? I can get someone else to pick my eldest up from school so don't need to rush back. I'll be getting the train through so can meet folk at central if that's easiest x

Thats fine for me :) ill meet you at Central too as my bus stops nearby.

me and aiden will be there! janie i'll get the train in with you. meet you at ek station at 12? for the 12.15 train? x

Yeah! Train times have changed though, it's at 12.27, so I'll get you at quarter past :D x

Will let everybody know later in the week, need to talk to my OH :) xx

I'll come :) only because Sam threatened to beat me up and not go if I didn't! I kid, I want to see you lovely ladies! ... although she did say that :( ;)

I'll get the train to queen street and walk to central :) Natasha, if you're going the Edinburgh Waverly gets into Queen street and I could meet you and we could walk down? Instead of both of us possibly being there at the same time, same train even, and walking down on our own lol.

Hi ladies I'd quite fancy an afternoon out :) Any idea what you fancy doing? I've never been to a meet before :flower:

I could just park in the galleries and walk down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->