New Glasgow meet?!?!

Oh my subaru, I thought my LO was big at 10lbs 8oz, I cannot imagine how sore that must have been, even through those extra few ounces! He is one big lovely boy! :)

Oh I'm so looking forward to getting out for an afternoon lol Anyone any ideas as to what we can do? Lunch somewhere?

And oh my, I agree, what a weight! I really don't know how you ladies managed it lol Lovely big lads :D

I'd love to join you ladies!! :-D Is any younger mummies going?
I just don't want to feel out of place lol..
xxx

Heyyyyy, would love you to come along too!

Samface & rubixcyoob are younger mummie, I don't really know about the rest. All I know is I'm ancient :lol:

I don't bloody believe this! I wont make it :( OH has got us tickets for a show on Sunday night, and has got his Mum to take Noah overnight, so he wont pick him up til after work on monday!

So unless you ladies can manage to do Tuesday instead, I'm gonna have to sit this one out :cry:

I don't mind, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next day for me are all fine :thumbsup:

And yeah Bexy I'm a younger mummy I'm 17 :)

Can't Monday either now :( I can also do Tuesday instead?

P.s. I'm Kayleigh by the way :flower:

Awwww Tuesday really would be better then? Ok, same time and place, just Tuesday 23rd :D. I'll message the other girls x

Tues should be okay for me :)
For an idea...St Enoch has the food court and theres a little play area. Prob more suited for the older babies but its a nice little area none the less. Alex wont sit in the pram all day so i could do with somewhere to let him run around a bit.

Cheers everyone who got back to me, seems like Tuesday suits better for a few folk. Yay!!!

Yeah that sounds good for St Enoch, if there's food, I'm happy :lol:

Tuesday's fine for me. I'm hoping Josh won't be too fussy because he has a little cold that seems to be (hopefully) clearing just now and is teething badly. He should sleep most of it, the poor wee mite (L)

Dyu think because I'm still a child they'll let me have a little run around? :rofl:

:lol:

I dont think ill be able to come now :(
The shop me and OH work out just gave out our giftcards and theyre doing a double discount day on Tues, so we'll be heading off to there to take advantage of it.

^^ Lol is it asda by any chance hehe, it's OH's double discount day too on Tuesday.

I'm gonna have to miss out... I've leant my dad £800 till Thursday to buy a car so am a little low on funds etc.

Deffo next time, just after new year hopefully.

Have fun girlies xx

I've messaged folk to see. I'm going in no matter what, wanna get Toy Story 3 and a sledge :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->