New here and in desperate need of support

Thank you Ashley! I'm glad you got back to the site right around the time I needed support :) it was nice knowing someone else had their fingers crossed for me! I'm nervous about my next beta but I've decided I'm done worrying! I am usually more about facts, numbers and data but I'm starting to learn that fertility is more about faith and miracles. If my little embryo is in there fighting to survive then I will fight for it!

Well my second beta is tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck! I have been testing everyday for 4 days with the Internet cheapies and while they're not getting lighter they are also not getting darker either and that worries me :( I have hardly found any stories where that ends in a positive outcome but I'm trying to keep my hopes up 😁 I will post my results for anyone still following or anyone who might read this in the future. I hope to one day be able to get back on this thread and share that it ended in a dd or ds!

I can't believe it my numbers came back good! This has been the miracle ivf cycle, we have defied the odds at every turn. My HCG was 104 on Monday. Yesterday (Wednesday) it was 330 so triple! Yay:) and my progesterone which was low at 12 on Monday is now 30! I am now allowing myself to hope and to visualize my first beautiful baby :) no more blood work, doc thinks numvers look great so next step ultrasound at 6 1/2 weeks 😄

Yay!!! So so happy for you!!! Wishing you at happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

This pregnancy ended in a beautiful baby girl :)

That's amazing. Thank you for coming back and updating. It was so surreal to read your first posts worrying about a chemical and then to all of the sudden see over a years jump and you telling us everything was fine. Congratulations! More people should definitely come back and update their posts!

Yaaaaaay! So exciting!

As someone that just had two CPs and now another faint positive I'm hoping and praying my betas progress like yours.

Can't wait to hear more about your progression. Sending hugs!

Hi MarissaG143. This was actually an old post I just came back to update. My numbers did indeed progress and I ended up with a happy healthy pregnancy and my dd born at 38 weeks. She is perfect �� i hope that your numbers go up too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->