New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I don't know if this is the right post to ask a question but I got my period on November 18th and last Wednesday the third I had short term bleeding. I googled it and it said it was most likely implantation bleeding it was light pink and the last couple of days it was a light brown. For the past two weeks I've been so nauseous at night not in the morning and for some reason my stomach and breasts have been super itchy! Smelling has gotten more sensitive but I took two tests which were bfn. Help?

Hi there. If it were implantation bleeding I would think you'd have a positive test by now. I have had ovulation bleeding before. Maybe that? Then you may not have a positive test yet.

I'm having a girl
:)
My daughter is ecstatic.

Congratulations, mommatoboys! He's so adorable. :flower: And so unbelievably tiny for going past due date! Wow!

Congrats on the little girl, Kazy!

We had an u/s done on the 19th to find out their genders. So, we know what we are having, but not telling anyone until after Christmas. We are doing a gender reveal cake with my family after Christmas dinner. Then, we'll tell the world. :winkwink:

Congratulations, mommatoboys! He's so adorable. :flower: And so unbelievably tiny for going past due date! Wow!

Congrats on the little girl, Kazy!

We had an u/s done on the 19th to find out their genders. So, we know what we are having, but not telling anyone until after Christmas. We are doing a gender reveal cake with my family after Christmas dinner. Then, we'll tell the world. :winkwink:

Thank you! I just have tiny babies for some reason and he was my biggest lol. Can't wait to hear what you having! Hope you have one girl in there;).

Mommatoboys ~ Awww, he is so cute!

Well, I guess you guys with sets of twin boys rubbed off on us! We are having two BOYS! :happydance::happydance: So excited to not only be getting one boy finally, but two!

Aww that is wonderful news! Twin girls would have been wonderful news too but I'm so glad you guys are getting boys finally:). I bet you dh is estatic!

Congrats monof3girls. That is great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"