New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and twins, Kazy! :happydance: I hope these guys are sticking for you and you don't experience another m/c. H&H 9 months!

Lots of twin moms in this group!

Well I'm just glad all is looking well for you and I wouldn't rule out twins until you have an ultrasound:).

Congrats kazy on twins that's so awesome!!!

Results are in from yesterday's beta! They wanted it to be at least 6,000 yesterday. I was at 14,865! Doubled every 43 hours during the stage where it should be 72-96 hours for normal doubling range. According to the chart, it should take longer to double as you get more hcg compared to at first. Sadly, I have to wait longer than I expected for my u/s. :nope: Doctors apparently are not in next week, so I have to wait until Monday the 27th.

Sorry you have to wait so long for the ultrasound but those numbers sounds great! I'd say you have a healthy baby or babies in there!

Kazy-Just saw that you lost one of the twins:(. I'm so sorry and praying for a healthy 9 months for your other little one.

I had my u/s today! I AM having twins! :happydance: I can't believe it. Still in shock. They changed my due date to June 16th instead of the 15th like I had figured it. Both of them were measuring 6w6d today instead of 7w0d like I thought it would be, and had good heartbeats. I have another u/s in two weeks, then the fertility clinic will release me to an OB.

Yay how awesome!!! I just had a feeling you had two in there! Congrats Hun!

So I just had my doctor appt and updated him on how I've been feeling. He checked the position of the baby and said he had dropped and is super low in my pelvis (which if you're not a first time mom then that usually happens when labor is right around the corner) and said he would be shocked if I was still pregnant in a week or so. If I'm still pregnant by my next appt on the 20th he is going to sweep my membranes and said I should go into labor soon after! I'm so excited and freaking out a little that I could be holding my baby by the end of next week!!!

Had the sweep done but he wasn't very optimistic about labor soon so we shall see I guess.

Well sounds like naysay now either way. :) hope all goes well and you have a great delivery!

How is everybody doing?
Mommatoboys I can't wait to hear about your baby!!!!!! She hasn't been on for a few days--maybe he's here already :)

Good to hear from you! I was wondering how you and baby were doing. Well my guy is clearly comfy were he is at because he has not come out yet. I thought he was coming last night but after 7 hrs things let up. Went to the doctor today and he did a second more aggressive sweep which put me in so much pain I was in tears but has since went away. I'm so done with hurting and being miserable! I just want my baby in my arms but I feel like it's never going to happen.

Well today is my due date and still no baby lol. I have been trying everything but he is just not ready to come out yet. I think he heard all his brothers and may be a little scared lol.

So I went for my doctor appt yesterday at 40+4 weeks and was ready to talk about going ahead and scheduling a repeat csection since he said two weeks ago he would not induce. Well as he walked in the room he said I would not be pregnant past Monday one way or the other which took me by surprise. He was completely shocked to even see me there since he was sure I would have the baby by now especially after two sweeps. He did another sweep and said he thinks I will be in labor soon but if not then I'm to go into the hospital Monday at 6am to start on a low dose pitocin drip. He said he didn't like to induce with a VBAC but I'm at 3cm and 70% effaced and he thinks my cervix is very favorable for the induction. I have been completely miserable for over a week with false labor and barely any sleep so I did welcome this news. I will be 41+2 at time of induction if I don't go into labor before then so I feel satisfied that I have given my body enough time. I'm just so ready to have my baby and start feeling better. Hoping and praying that I do go into labor on my own though so I can have the best chance possible for my VBAC. Maybe knowing that I will have this baby by Monday will help me to relax some and my body kick into gear.

Oh my. Praying you go into labor naturally!! Not too long before you get to hold your precious little one.

image.jpg
Was induced and he arrived 12/8 at 3:26pm weighing 6lbs 15ozs and 21 inches. We are home now and doing well:)

He is so perfect. Congrats!!

We find out gender next week. I am soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->