new here ovulation help

lmb27

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to this. Buy was after a little help been doing ovulation tests for the last 3 weeks and I'm confused about he whole thing. Could anyone tell me if any of these test postive :shrug::shrug:Snapchat-4918849453684097713.jpg

Hello and welcome!

So the test line needs to be as dark if not darker than the control line to be considered positive. It's hard to tell but it looks like that may be the 7th one up?

Why do I keep getting two lines on my ovulation test that pic was the only one I could upload. But the lines are still darkish sorry for all the questions I'm just so confused

No problem! We always have some LH in our system which is why the test line has to be darker than the control. Everyone's different but most people always get two lines for example I always get two lines. Before my mc my test lines would still clearly be there on any given day. But now my cycle had changed and my test line is super light on non-positive days.

:flower:Thank you so much your a star. I've been worried thinking I'm not ovulating properly. Just need to keep fingers and toes crossed and try not to stress. Thank you again:happydance:

Anytime! If you need anything else don't hesitant to ask!
It looks like you're ovulating fantastic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->