New here! :)

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
Hiiii ladies! I'm beyond excited to be in first tri with you guys! Just got my BFP yesterday! Still so stoked!!

Judging from my lmp, I'm about 4 weeks and 3 days along. :D making my appointment for my first u/s this week!

Just wanted to introduce myself! :) can't wait to see what the next 9 months hold for all of us! Wishing each of you a happy and healthy 9 months! :D <3

Yay congratulations!! me too, iv'e just had my first doctors appointment today and confirmed that my urine tests are positive, I also had my bloods taken today and it is so exciting!!

Im about 6 weeks and 6 days :) going to see the doctor again in two days to check if blood results are all okay.

Is this your first pregnancy?
congrats again and keep us posted x

CONGRATS on your :bfp:!

I found out when I was 3 weeks and 3 days!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :dance:

Yay congratulations!! me too, iv'e just had my first doctors appointment today and confirmed that my urine tests are positive, I also had my bloods taken today and it is so exciting!!

Im about 6 weeks and 6 days :) going to see the doctor again in two days to check if blood results are all okay.

Is this your first pregnancy?
congrats again and keep us posted x

Yayyy congrats to you too! This is second pregnancy but my 1st baby! I was pregnant about 4 years ago, but ended after 9 weeks.

I'm going to the doctors later this afternoon to do all my tests and get confirmation :) ahh I'm so excited!! My first official step to being pregnant!

Have you told anyone yet? I've only told DH so far.

Massive congrats! I found out Christmas Eve :) wishin you a h&h 9months!

It's only my DH who knows too but I'm desperate to shout it from the roof tops! :haha: :cloud9:

Massive congrats! I found out Christmas Eve :) wishin you a h&h 9months!

It's only my DH who knows too but I'm desperate to shout it from the roof tops! :haha: :cloud9:

Haha I feel the exact same way!! I think we're just going to tell our parents and best friends. And then when 13 weeks hits, we'll do an official announcement :D

What's your edd?? :)

Once we have our scan we're gonna start telling :) so soon! I may only last until the weekend to tell our folks though! Haha I've ordered a t-shirt for DS that says 'I'm going to be a big brother' so we'll use that!

I'm going with 2nd December and getting my BFP at 14dpo, my dates say I'm 10wks but I know I'm not! Lol

Congrats! I'm new too :) 4 weeks today, found out Xmas eve. Waiting for at least first scan to tell anyone but maybe after scan #2 since I'm nervous after recent loss xx

Any symptoms yet? I have a really sore lower back, sore boobs, and very mild cramping. That's it so far :)

Unfortunately my clinic is closed until Thursday! Of course the only time they close the entire year ha ha&#8230; That's okay it's only three days away so I will just have to wait

I found out this morning that I'm due with our second... Trying to hold out until tomorrow at midnight to tell him when he leans in for his new year kiss ;) xx

Congrats! I'm new too :) 4 weeks today, found out Xmas eve. Waiting for at least first scan to tell anyone but maybe after scan #2 since I'm nervous after recent loss xx

Any symptoms yet? I have a really sore lower back, sore boobs, and very mild cramping. That's it so far :)

Unfortunately my clinic is closed until Thursday! Of course the only time they close the entire year ha ha… That's okay it's only three days away so I will just have to wait

Congrats!! :) I'm going in today for my confirmation of pregnancy and all the jazz :) idk if I could hold out until Thursday. You're strong!! :D

Oh man, those sore boobs were horrendous yesterday. But that's really the only symptom I've had do far, besides some mild cramping.

Unfortunately my clinic is closed until Thursday! Of course the only time they close the entire year ha ha… That's okay it's only three days away so I will just have to wait

Congrats!! :) I'm going in today for my confirmation of pregnancy and all the jazz :) idk if I could hold out until Thursday. You're strong!! :D

Oh man, those sore boobs were horrendous yesterday. But that's really the only symptom I've had do far, besides some mild cramping.

That's great! So exciting :) I know it sucks. I'm with a private clinic that I love so much. They have same day blood results so I get the number within a couple hours. Love it! The only time of year they close Is Xmas of course so I'm forced to wait three more days

Hi everyone congratulations, can I join you please I got my BFP today :)

I found out this morning that I'm due with our second... Trying to hold out until tomorrow at midnight to tell him when he leans in for his new year kiss ;) xx

I'm also pg with number 2 and haven't told DH yet, was thinking of doing it at midnight tomorrow also :)

Hi everyone congratulations, can I join you please I got my BFP today :)

I'm also pg with number 2 and haven't told DH yet, was thinking of doing it at midnight tomorrow also :)

He just rang me from work to say what time he would be home and it was so hard keeping it from him, but I did!! eeeeeeek..... Dont know if I can hold out until tomorrow night lol. xx

Ha well done, think mine will be too suspicious as to why I won't be having a glass of wine or 2!

Ha well done, think mine will be too suspicious as to why I won't be having a glass of wine or 2!

Ive already thought of my excuse for that; LO is having rough nights lately, and if I dont drink atleast I'll be able to tend to him, whilst OH does have a drink ;) x

What an amazing way to tell him <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->