New Here!

FLBEACHMOMMY

Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Ashley, I am not pregnant yet! I've had a cooper T IUD in for about 1.5 years. Me and my husband just decided to go for getting pregnant yesterday. So, I am getting the IUD removed Friday, I start ovulating the same day (well according to something i downloaded on my phone) so I guess we will start trying then! I really don't think we are gonna try all that hard, but maybe I will want to try harder if I get my period next month =/

I am excited and scared at the same time!

hiya flbeachmommy

how r you?

thats great about trying to concieve, im excited for you
i ahvea little boy aged 8, id love to have another but as im a single mum id rather wait until i was in a stabel relationship again before thinking about it..time is flying though

so i take it this will be your first?

thats so cool, i was 18 when i first fell pregnant.. thats quite mad when i think about it now :)

good luck and my fingers are crossed for you's that you fall soon :)

Welcome to BnB!!!!! Wishing you all the Best on your TTC journey...

:dust:

I have a boxer 2!! how old is that boxer and is it a boy or girl?

I have 2 boxers...

Storm is 4... she is the one in the picture and then I have another girl Athena... she is 2.... :headspin:

Hi, i'm new to bab. I currently have a son of 7 and have been ttc with my new partner for 4 hours without success. have had all the test and no reason. Are currently in our second cycle of IUI, are currently in day 11 of tww. Last month, from day 7 of tww, I was convienced it had worked as I had really funny feelings, not my normal feelings!! I haven't had them as bad but have had some today, i.e. metal taste, really heavy breasts. Is it normal to have this abnormal feelings with IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->