New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Wanting- its very sad, but its 8am here, I just woke and the first thing I did was check to see how you got on testing!!! Lol.

Wanting- its very sad, but its 8am here, I just woke and the first thing I did was check to see how you got on testing!!! Lol.

I am curious, too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Wanting posted over here! - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...d-some-buddies-1dpo-its-waiting-game-187.html

PS Wanting, sorry if i burst your bubble, everyone was so excited and you are on a lot of threads like me, i didnt want it to get missed!!!!!

Yesterday, my temperatures fell by almost .35 degrees and I was worried. This morning, the temperature spiked to 98.07, the highest reading I have ever had! Could this have been an implantation dip? This did not happen last cycles, temperatures stayed above 97.9.

----------------- TMI warning -----------------------------------------

The last couple days, I have been so bloated that none of my cloths fit comfortably, something I do not remember from the last cycle. As well, I have slight twinges on the lower left. My lower tummy is a taunt and round as a basket ball. When hubby saw my breasts this morning, he screamed in reaction to their seize and the color of the areola (so I think it was just the light in the bathroom). Weirdly enough, he woke up from a dream this morning about a screaming baby!

If Af arrives, she would be due on Monday (CD 33).

What do you ladies think?! I am really trying hard not to get my hopes up!

Well hubby and I got home late and tested late lol sorry to keep y'all waiting. But here it is!! Came up positive in 3 minutes. Huge positive lol. I can't believe how lucky and blessed we are being this is our first month trying. Thank you all! How is everyone this morning?? :dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Well hubby and I got home late and tested late lol sorry to keep y'all waiting. But here it is!! Came up positive in 3 minutes. Huge positive lol. I can't believe how lucky and blessed we are being this is our first month trying. Thank you all! How is everyone this morning?? :dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! :happydance:
Sahnie

YES!!!!!!!! So happy for you wanting!- Congrats!!!!!

Lol no no that's perfectly fine! Thank you! And I'm thrilled that y'all are so excited!! :)) I wish you all so so so much baby dust!

Yesterday, my temperatures fell by almost .35 degrees and I was worried. This morning, the temperature spiked to 98.07, the highest reading I have ever had! Could this have been an implantation dip? This did not happen last cycles, temperatures stayed above 97.9.

The last couple days, I have been so bloated that none of my cloths fit comfortably, something I do not remember from the last cycle. As well, I have slight twinges on the lower left. My lower tummy is a taunt and round as a basket ball. When hubby saw my breasts this morning, he screamed in reaction to their seize and the color of the areola (so I think it was just the light in the bathroom). Weirdly enough, he woke up from a dream this morning about a screaming baby!

I'm no expert but it all sounds good to me!!!!!!

wanting, i have to say, i think everyone here would want such a beautiful test - no line eye needed! that is so awesome!

WOW!!! Would you look at those lines!! Amazing! Well done and happy & healthy 9 months to you!!:cloud9:

That is exactly what I wanted lol which is why I waited to test. Plus I didn't really believe it was a big possibility until yesterday lol

Hey ladies! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing! I tried to read through everything, but there was a lot! Anyone testing soon? Hope everyone is doing great! :dust::dust::dust: TO ALL OF YOU!

Good to see you back!! Have you had fun making plans/telling ppl?? When do you go to the dr?

I feel like with two BFPs so far in just a few weeks, this must be a LUCKY thread!

:test: is what I think! That all sounds sooo positive! You are going to be our next :bfp: :dust:

:test: is what I think! That all sounds sooo positive! You are going to be our next :bfp: :dust:
That's what my hubby said after telling me the only reasons we might not conceive is if my eggs are as stubborn as I am! I really don't want to be disappointed.

I don't know whether I am imagining things and I am having imagined symptoms, but this morning, the smell of hubby's baloney sandwich grossed me out and I have been very fatigued all day despite having slept more than 7 hours last night.

Wouldn't it still be a little early to test? What brand of home pregnancy tests do you ladies recommend? I am in the US. I might just succumb to temptation. :blush:

Sahnie

Congratulations Wanting!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited for you and just in time for the holidays. Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months!

And to all of us still TTC...let's hope this is a lucky thread filled with lots of BFPs soon!! Fingers crossed for Sahnie as the next!!

Oh all you ladies have such will power!! Im a POAS addict. Im useless. every month I say I wont test early, and every month I end up testing stupid early.

What dpo are you? A FRER is always a good bet! (Im such a bad influence!) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->