New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Teehee :haha: I thought an advertisment might help!! lol.
Very hard not to symptom spot. I have myself convinced each and every month. REALLY REALLY going to try and not do it this month. I have also promised myself to stop the ridiculously early testing (like 3dpo :blush:) Its just a waste.

Im soooo hormonal today. crying all over the place for nothing! I hope its a sign of pending ovulation [-o<

Teehee :haha: I thought an advertisment might help!! lol.
Very hard not to symptom spot. I have myself convinced each and every month. REALLY REALLY going to try and not do it this month. I have also promised myself to stop the ridiculously early testing (like 3dpo :blush:) Its just a waste.

Im soooo hormonal today. crying all over the place for nothing! I hope its a sign of pending ovulation [-o<

Guilty of symptom spotting here too!! Would make a sane woman crazy!!

My OH says "when you are preggers you'll KNOW you are!". of course he's right. Il probably wake one morning and puke on him and be like "hmmm i wonder is that a symptom?!" :haha:

Hi ladies!!! I try to never think I'm pregnant. I refuse to think I am unless I get big symptoms. Well today is the day AF is supposed to arrive. This morning I had a bit of brown on the toilet paper and a tiny bit of cramping off and on. But considering it's supposed to be my first day of AF, I actually feel nothing like what I usually do. My boobs do hurt like normal tho, that's the only PMS symptom I've had. I'm sure she will be here tonight or in a few hours, but I dunno, I just feel different.... :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

OMG wantingchild!! when are you testing?? come on come on..add to our :bfp: list!!! :dust:

Claudinator - your neighbours already think you're animals!! :haha: Im adding you to the front page so we can watch your :bfp: flashing in 2 weeks!

Hi ladies!!! I try to never think I'm pregnant. I refuse to think I am unless I get big symptoms. Well today is the day AF is supposed to arrive. This morning I had a bit of brown on the toilet paper and a tiny bit of cramping off and on. But considering it's supposed to be my first day of AF, I actually feel nothing like what I usually do. My boobs do hurt like normal tho, that's the only PMS symptom I've had. I'm sure she will be here tonight or in a few hours, but I dunno, I just feel different.... :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Hope it turns into something good for you! I try never to think I'm pregnant either, or symptom spot. Especially once we started trying, I started paying more attention to my body, and I decided a few months ago just to "note" feelings rather than "symptoms spot". I am 9 dpo....nothing exciting to note! Can't wait to find out if I get a bfp on the 23-24th. I'll test Christmas Day or the 26tn so unless af shows!

OMG wantingchild!! when are you testing?? come on come on..add to our :bfp: list!!! :dust:

Claudinator - your neighbours already think you're animals!! :haha: Im adding you to the front page so we can watch your :bfp: flashing in 2 weeks!

getting fairly sick of the winking!
we'll both know on new years eeeeeepppp!!

I don't know really. I don't want to buy any unless I'm absolutely sure there is a possibility. So I think I'll give it about 24 hours to see if AF comes full on. This is our first month trying so I am super paying attention to my body and CM and stuff. I also have quite a bit of creamy CM. It's like there is no indication that AF is about to come. [I[/I]I have also never had spotting outside of AF. So I'm thinking this is a good sign. And the cramps just feel different lol. I'll start having a little so I'm like ok here she is. Major cramps are on the way. But an hour later, nothing. UGHHHH maybe I should buy a test. I might have just talked myself into it lol..... they are just so dang expensive.

Claudinator- the more I think about it, the more I think I won't know by New years eve. Even if I o on cd14 exactly il only be 10dpo. Very early but you never know.

Wanting child- such self control! I'm impressed!!

Well, this being our first month trying, I really want to take it easy and be relaxed as much as I can. If I'm not pregnant after about 6 months, I will start being more..... attentive? lol hope I don't offend anybody. :winkwink:

Okay ladies, I just spent the last 45 minutes of my work day reading through this thread and I just think you seem like an awesome group of women. I was just married in October and I just finished my first month of charting on FF.

Oh - and I'm CD4 and just waiting for AF to hurry up and get outta here. Thankfully it looks like I should O around Dec. 29th which means we'll be able to leave my parent's house on the 26th and still get some good BDing in. My childhood bed is a bit too squeaky to try and be sneaky at their house!!!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully join you all on this journey!

Okay ladies, I just spent the last 45 minutes of my work day reading through this thread and I just think you seem like an awesome group of women. I was just married in October and I just finished my first month of charting on FF.

Oh - and I'm CD4 and just waiting for AF to hurry up and get outta here. Thankfully it looks like I should O around Dec. 29th which means we'll be able to leave my parent's house on the 26th and still get some good BDing in. My childhood bed is a bit too squeaky to try and be sneaky at their house!!!!!

Good to have you!! Haha and visiting family does present some interesting issues while ttc huh?!

Welcome mitsy! Keep us updated on your cycle! (We're nosey like that :winkwink: )
And I've added you to the front page so we can add your bfp :hug:

Allot of people get positives on cd10 I'm going to test next saturday

Good morning girls!!

AF is still a no show. She was due yesterday. I had cramps off and on yesterday and a bit of brown on the toilet paper in the morning but nothing since. The cramps have gone now, my boobs are still tender but that's all. I have between 22- 25 day cycles and yesterday was day 24 which is the average that my phone apps put me at. AF came right on time last month. So if I get to cycle day 26 with no AF then I will test. Because then I will officially be late, right?? lol

I am at 15dpo so I'm sure if I bought tests and tested now I would get a positive, but I just don't want to. But I do need to go to the store after work.... hmm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->