New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

My OH says "when you are preggers you'll KNOW you are!". of course he's right. Il probably wake one morning and puke on him and be like "hmmm i wonder is that a symptom?!" :haha:

Haha Love it. Mine just makes fun of me. Everything I say or do he says "Must be cuz your pregnant." And I havent even told him about symptom spotting!! But i am ready to kick him in the head!!

Good morning girls!!

AF is still a no show. She was due yesterday. I had cramps off and on yesterday and a bit of brown on the toilet paper in the morning but nothing since. The cramps have gone now, my boobs are still tender but that's all. I have between 22- 25 day cycles and yesterday was day 24 which is the average that my phone apps put me at. AF came right on time last month. So if I get to cycle day 26 with no AF then I will test. Because then I will officially be late, right?? lol

I am at 15dpo so I'm sure if I bought tests and tested now I would get a positive, but I just don't want to. But I do need to go to the store after work.... hmm lol

TEST!!! You have more self control than Anyone I know!!! Care to share some??????? I tested this AM ( BFN still too early i think) and I am only 8 days po.....I have NO self control!!!

Okay ladies, I just spent the last 45 minutes of my work day reading through this thread and I just think you seem like an awesome group of women. I was just married in October and I just finished my first month of charting on FF.

Oh - and I'm CD4 and just waiting for AF to hurry up and get outta here. Thankfully it looks like I should O around Dec. 29th which means we'll be able to leave my parent's house on the 26th and still get some good BDing in. My childhood bed is a bit too squeaky to try and be sneaky at their house!!!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully join you all on this journey!

Welcome Misty!

Good morning girls!!

AF is still a no show. She was due yesterday. I had cramps off and on yesterday and a bit of brown on the toilet paper in the morning but nothing since. The cramps have gone now, my boobs are still tender but that's all. I have between 22- 25 day cycles and yesterday was day 24 which is the average that my phone apps put me at. AF came right on time last month. So if I get to cycle day 26 with no AF then I will test. Because then I will officially be late, right?? lol

I am at 15dpo so I'm sure if I bought tests and tested now I would get a positive, but I just don't want to. But I do need to go to the store after work.... hmm lol

I hope I will have your determination and not test until AF is overdue! :blush:

My hubby has been very cautious this cycle about voicing any opinions about potential symptoms, but is freaked out because I am so bloated

TEST!!! You have more self control than Anyone I know!!! Care to share some??????? I tested this AM ( BFN still too early i think) and I am only 8 days po.....I have NO self control!!!

I hope I will have your determination and not test until AF is overdue! :blush:

My hubby has been very cautious this cycle about voicing any opinions about potential symptoms, but is freaked out because I am so bloated.

I finally updated my online chart, but feeling a little freaked out about my falling basal temperatures. Last cycle, I had already PMS. This time around (CD28 of 33, 7dpo), it is only excessive bloating, full breasts and sore back. Maybe, we are out of luck for this cycle. :cry:

Here is my chart: What are those temperatures doing?! :nope:

I finally updated my online chart, but feeling a little freaked out about my falling basal temperatures. Last cycle, I had already PMS. This time around (CD28 of 33, 7dpo), it is only excessive bloating, full breasts and sore back. Maybe, we are out of luck for this cycle. :cry:

Here is my chart: What are those temperatures doing?! :nope:

I am new to temping and did not temp for most of this cycle. I started like midway through and mine has been really elevated for like a week now. Whatever that means.. Sorry I can't help but I hope it means good things!!!!!

It sounds like you have all positive signs!!! I just have some sore breast with SLIGHT blue veins but they are not all too noticeable unless I look for them. My back has been sore as well and I had some slight spotting while Bding the other day but nothing now and it was just a light brown. Who knows.. I just want to know.. this waiting SUCKS!!!!

:dust: and luck to all!

I really just wanted to take a relaxed approach and not stress every day about whether or not there is a little faded line lol. I want to either have a clear line or nothing. Preferably a clear line lol :) I will definitely test after work. That should be plenty of time for HCG to build up if I did implant yesterday?

Wanting - :test: :test: :test: Im so excited for you!

Honeyangel - I think they find it hard to understand the symptom spotting. I explained to him that itd nothing something I can put to one side and come back to, its literally my body, its with me all day, so everything that happens I am aware of. Just forgetting isnt an opinion.

I really just wanted to take a relaxed approach and not stress every day about whether or not there is a little faded line lol. I want to either have a clear line or nothing. Preferably a clear line lol :) I will definitely test after work. That should be plenty of time for HCG to build up if I did implant yesterday?

I agree with your approach Wanting! That's how I roll every time, usually saving good $ and anxiety bc AF just shows up! I am doing that this month too. Not worrying about it till I'm one day late! Good luck, I bet you get your BFP!

Honeyangel - I think they find it hard to understand the symptom spotting. I explained to him that itd nothing something I can put to one side and come back to, its literally my body, its with me all day, so everything that happens I am aware of. Just forgetting isnt an opinion.

Yes I have to agree. It just drives me nuts because I havent told him anything about symptom spotting- I keep that to myself. Like yesterday, I had a final and came home and took a nap. When he got home from work, he said " Why are you napping- must be cuz your pregnant."..... Okay.. Or I am just tired!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not really mad at him- it just doesnt help the symptom spotting any!

at 5 I'm going straight to the store for a test. What kind do you laides recommend??

Yes I have to agree. It just drives me nuts because I havent told him anything about symptom spotting- I keep that to myself. Like yesterday, I had a final and came home and took a nap. When he got home from work, he said " Why are you napping- must be cuz your pregnant."..... Okay.. Or I am just tired!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not really mad at him- it just doesnt help the symptom spotting any!

I apologise for the many spelling mistakes in my last post! You seem to have caught what I was trying to say though! lol. Talking about symptoms, Im cd11, havent O'd yet, but Ive been very weepy yesterday and today, and today Im VERY moody!!! Everything my OH says is annoying me :grr: I really hope Im gearing up to O. What dpo are you again Honeyangel?

Wanting - Im in Ireland, so I dont have the same brands, FRER are universal so I say go for one of them...or a digital cause you're far enough along.

I apologise for the many spelling mistakes in my last post! You seem to have caught what I was trying to say though! lol. Talking about symptoms, Im cd11, havent O'd yet, but Ive been very weepy yesterday and today, and today Im VERY moody!!! Everything my OH says is annoying me :grr: I really hope Im gearing up to O. What dpo are you again Honeyangel?

Wanting - Im in Ireland, so I dont have the same brands, FRER are universal so I say go for one of them...or a digital cause you're far enough along.

8dpo.... long impatient wait

Hey ladies! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing! I tried to read through everything, but there was a lot! Anyone testing soon? Hope everyone is doing great! :dust::dust::dust: TO ALL OF YOU!

Lol I'm anxiously awaiting too :)) still no sign of AF. I'm thinking this is really it!! Me and hubby have some things to do in a hurry lol so were about to go but some but wont get home to take it for a few hours grrrrr lol it's cold and snowy and I just want hot chocolate and my bed :haha:

Yesterday. My cycles are always 22-25. But usually 23 or 24. So not really officially late I guess but I dunno. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->