• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Lildudesez - Sounds like a good plan with your doc. Got my fingers crossed for a good SA.

Kat - FX'ed for a positive OPK! Sounds like you are very close. Don't worry too much about your cervix. It tends to be the least reliable sign, because the firmness can change if there is pressure from your bowels. As long as it is high and open, then you should be on the right track!

Well, I am about half crazed today. My temp actually dropped a tiny tiny bit today :( Will you ladies have a look at my chart? I noticed that if I put that really low temp back in the mix, then it looks like I Ov'ed on the 13th. The only problem is that my cervix was still soft until today. I am not really sure about CM, because we have been BDing every day. If I did Ov on the 13th, then this chart pretty much proves my worries that my progesterone is WAY too low. I am just praying that I get some higher temps soon!

Juniper- Your chart is kinda confusing. I'd say the 13th or 14th are pretty good guesses based on all your signs. Sorry it isn't clear cut for you this cycle. :hugs:

lildudesez- Fxed that your appt tomorrow goes well!

My opks are driving me crazy. Both of today's (am and pm) were neg. I think I'm getting close to O but still a ways off I guess.

Me too Amber no +opk yesterday.... but I'm not testing till this afternoon for today to catch the surge....

Juniper they say to BD on predicted ov day and then for 3 days after.... so hard coz last month you had a clear temp shift... I think spermies last up to 2 days in EWCM so maybe give yourself a day off and start again tomorrow if temps not still up?

Good thing is your surge lasted two days which means you caught it well and truly and they say OV occurs on average about 36 hours after the surge.. and 12-24 hours of when you see the surge.. (two different things)... so on average looks like you may have already concieved sweet xo

I know they say not to.. but... test your temp a few times during the day to see if it has increased at all xoxox

Thanks Amber and Kat! I really appreciate your encouragement! I guess I am having a down day. I am already so insecure and scared about possible infertility, that every little thing like this just freaks me out.

Kat - I checked my temp and it was 98.87F, that it a heck of a lot higher than my basel temps. Will check again in the morning.

Yes keep checking temp and again in the morning for "proper" reading... I've done that throughout the day from time to time and they usually are close to my morning BBT. I'm sure tomorrow it will be higher for you xox

I thought for sure my temp would rise today. But it only went up about 4/10ths of a degree to 96.82, which I know they say is all you need to show a thermal shift, but it's still well within my pre-o temp range. I checked it again 3 hours later (after falling back to sleep) and it jumped up to 97.57! So hard to figure out when I'm o'ing without a +opk. My opks seem to be staying the same now and not getting any darker.
My cm was really chunky and creamyish this morning and I had one thick deal of ewcm (they say to note the most fertile cm and not the most abundant cm). So I don't know what's going on....so frustrating.

Wasn't able to bd at all yesterday. DH was exhausted from the last few days of work. He agreed to celebrate our belated wedding anniv tonight with dinner and movie (and of course some bding!!!) I pray it's good timing.

Juniper- How was your temp today? I hope it went up for you.:hugs:

got my first positive ovulation test result yesterday! yay! x

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/S81S.png

Ok so no +OPK yet but I do feel a little crampy today!!! So im hoping I get a +opk today!!! Good luck Juniper I hope you get that BFP along with everyone else in here

Sharmaine - Awesome! time to BD! :haha:

Amber - I would be hesitant about a thermal shift before a pos. opk... Keep P-ingOAS and see what happens in the next couple days.

Bwilliams - Hope those cramps mean a pos. opk for you! good luck.

So. I am feeling better today. My temp is 98.46! I took it 3 times to make sure and it stayed the same. Also, my cervix is high, closed, firm and dry. I do believe that I ovulated! Now the trick is figuring out when.. I am going to count today as 1dpo just to be safe. I am still a little scared about what this weird little episode could mean.. To be honest, I don't have really high hopes for this cycle.

Juniper- You're right. I should see a pos opk before the shift, and obviously I should only go by bbts not daytime temps. I suppose I'm still in the wait for my eggie to be released. I've got wishful thinking though for the next few days.

Kat- how did you opk look today?

BWilliams- sounds like you might be close to the O!

I guess we're all getting there slowly but surely. I just wish I knew for sure that it was coming. I'm scared I'll have another long cycle again like my last one.

We are all getting there Amber! I think your +OPK will be very close... keep testing!

Sharmaine yay!! off to BD for the next couple of days for you to catch that eggy!!

No +OPK yet for me either but I think it will be this afternoon that line is getting so dark but not quite there yet... if not today then tomorrow (just like last month!) I could have sworn I saw EWCM this morning but might be left over from BD yesterday not sure :)

I've told DH we might need to come home early today haha!! It is definitely closeee.....

After we O I think we need a new thread Juniper... and I see you have a lovely temp shift today xoxox I think the eggy is out and about for you! I think you will be fine just positive thoughts and imagine the miracle happening inside your body :)

Thanks Kat, I was also wondering if we should have a 2ww thread... Lets wait until all you lovely ladies catch up :)

Hi ladies. Just came and read to see how everyone's doing...On day 4 of Provera so I can't join your 2WW thread. :( I really hope upping the dose of Clomid to the extra 50mg will help next month. This has just turned really depressing for me. I was so excited and positive about trying this month.

:hugs: to you all. And I agree with Kat. I wish we could all meet up for tea or coffee and chat cuz you ladies are the only ones I talk to about this stuff. <3

PS Thanks for the compliment on my picture, Juniper. :)

I am sorry that things are not going the way that you wanted Stace. I am still rooting for you and am excited to hear how the extra Clomid works out.

I am thinking that we should start a ttc buddies group in addition to our 2ww thread. That way we wont loose Stace and Jolene. What do you guys think?

I have been having pain in my right ovary/fallopian tube all day... wondering what it is...

Kat- ewcm is hard to tell from semen, isn't it? I'm certain mine is ewcm since we haven't DTD in 7 days. And I checked again this evening and I'm still producing it! Woot!

Juniper- I agree we should make a buddy group for all of us girls to hang out in..:drunk:.. We need to come up with a name. I'm not feeling all that creative right now though...heheh...I'm a bit distracted...getting ready to bd!:haha:

Amber - You would definitely not still have semen 7 days after, so it is most probably EWCM. Yay! You are right, you need to get to bding :)

Also, I am not feeling very creative right now either. I was thinking about it earlier and have not come up with anything cute... I am glad that you like the idea! I feel like we are a group and I really don't want to loose contact with Stace and Jolene just because their cycles got off track from ours.

FX'ed for that pos. OPK in the morning!!

Hi Guys,

I hope everything works out for all of us this month, my dh forgot to do his SA this morning as he had to get up early. So will take it in first thing in the morning.
I dont seem to be on here at the same time as the rest of you, prob being in nz and all!!
Doc sending me for bloods every 21st day of my cycle for the next three months and if still nothing then will try me on clomid. Af is on her way out so will start the bd soon :)

Juniper - hoping the pain you are having is positive pain fx'd for you

Kat i hope you O soon, sounds promising from you opks

It is really great being able to chat to others in the same situation, its hard when all your friends and family tell you to just relax it will happen when you least expect it. How can you relax when all you want is a BFP!!!

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->