• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Aww, thanks Jenn, I'm glad I'm not being forgotten, lol. I agree with you girls it would be so nice to meet. Anyone willing to fly to South Africa??

Got my follicle scan tomorrow (Friday), yay. Will let you know the outcome :happydance: I can't believe I'm only on CD9!!??

Brooke, are those your future baby names I see in your siggy?

LOL Jolene! I wish, I can't afford to fly to the next state :p Good luck with your scan! Got my FX'ed for you.

Do you have any name ideas for our ttc buddies group?

Aww, of course you're not forgotten, Jolene!

Jenn, I think that's a great idea about having a TTC buddies group! I won't be able to join your 2ww thread but I still want to keep updated on my ladies! I really do feel we've made a type of bond here and I wouldn't want to let that go. Now that my dr made me take the Provera early, I'll be a week ahead of you guys that usually have CD1 around the 1st of the month. By next Saturday I should have my :witch:. Argh...

But hopefully you will all get BFPs this month! :)

ARRGGHGGHGHGH!!! I have smiley face and DH is missing in action!!!!

Oh please don't let the eggy have come yet far out this is nerve wracking where is he?!?!?!?! We need to go home now!!!! I'm at work watching my mobile waiting for it to ring arrrgghghhghghghg!!!!!

About our group - I'm not sure on a name.. but I reckon if we just had a buddy thread that would be good so long as everyone doesn't mind hearing about the 2WW??

Would not be the same without Stace and Jolene xoxoxoxo

Hmmm how about "crazy baby making ladies" or is that too blah....

LOL. Kat. Calm down sweetie. You have time.

I like the name..

Hmm, maybe this isn't a good name, but I was thinking Mommas (or Mommies) In The Making? Is that cheesy?

Kat! Get right home and BD BD BD! So excited for your smiley! :)

And of course I don't mind hearing about everyone's 2WW. I wanna be there for support. :hugs:

Or BFP (begging to be fat and pregnant) - DH's suggestion :)

in not cd 1 but cd 5 today! argh was so sure march was the monht and then the :witch: arrived! was so sad but feeling okay now. doing some differnt things this cycle. Jolene notic eyou from SA Im in Cape Town... wow small world! LOL. Little about me TTc #2 first was a premmie at 26 and half weeks born 2005 and jsut got through a M/c 12 January so not having a great year thus far. woudl love to make some friends that understand the trial and tribulations as my school friends have no idea what its like as they all feel prengnat inthe 1st or 2nd monht of trying!

well SSBD ladies! God has a plan and I pray that mine fit in with his... :)

Phew ok I've located DH and all is well :) heh heh.. BD'd and softcup in place. I'm so glad I have such a good DH ... had me worried for a minute there.

I like all those names!!

Welcome Gailybaby.. glad you could join us.. we are about to make a TTC buddy group you should definitely come and chat to us in there too! We are all on different stages of our cycles and some having a rest this cycle so its all good :)

HI GUYS!!!!! My laptop has been broken so I haven't been able to post for ages but I have been following this thread the whole month on my phone using mobile internet. Using neighbours laptop now so thought I would pop in and say HI to you all*
Sounds like some interesting stuff has been happening with you lovely ladies but so glad to see you are all so positive-looking forward to seeing loads of BFP's.
Baby dust to all and if I dont post again for a while after this you know it is cos of silly computer
XXX

Thanks KAt! well its always good to know everyone is on different places it makes the wait easier and a lot less stresseful when someone else is jsut starting the wait or jsut getting over af or arriving ar the best yet celebrating :bfp: alwasy makes you smile!

Go Kat!!! That's the spirit :haha:

Stace I never thought we'd be willing on AF for you, but I hope she comes soon!

Gailybaby, welcome. I assume you're in CT too, where about?

Ooh I'm liking the names - Jenn your DH's one is classic, hahaha. I also like 'crazy baby making ladies' and 'Mommies in the making' but would that work for us who already are moms?

Yeah we had a couple of BFPs last month! A very lucky group this is ;)

Hello KellyCool!!glad to hear from you and hope you and the beanie are well :)

Hey Jolene xox I would love to come to South Africa :) However DH might not let me go ha ha ha!!!

Well if he goes to United Emirates for work in July (which he might) I reckon I should be allowed to go to South Africa. That's fair right?

So now I have to try and relaxx.... take it easyyy... sigh... yessss.... I'm home early and don't know what to do DH has gone off to cricket training.. came home early for my smiley face and then off again... very funny :)

i quite like crazy baby making ladies tooo! think for the already mums that are ttc no 2 its kinda weird cuase they are already made mommies! LOl!

Yes i am in CT... lived her my whole life. love the Cape soo much ! I live in Fish Hoek.

Hahaha KAt.. I reckon you should dig into a good slab of chocolate :) And you should def be allowed to go to SA-I cant wait to move back at the end of the year.. Beanie is good-just making mommy very very sick (like 8 times a day some days) but it's all worth it.. Anyway, wont hijack the thread to much, feel a bit insensitive but just wanted to let you all know I am still following your every move muhaha :)

Kelly you give us hope that it is possible to graduate from TTC. It's nice to have you here. Glad to hear you're doing well and sorry about the ms, but what I would do for ms right now :wacko:

Ah, thanks.. You all deserve BFP's and they WILL come, positive thoughts of baby miracles :)

The witch arrived yesterday evening so im joining you im moving into month 7 altho i wont ovulate this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->