• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Welcome Amy and Pelle! Hopefully you have come to the right place. Kat, Stace and I (and maybe Jolene) feel like we are the left overs of a lucky forum last month, so we are really hoping for our :BFP:s this month! Fxed and Lots of :dust: for all our us :)

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. We went and got a restraining order for her today, so hopefully things will start to improve today...

Stace- good luck today hun. Let us know what happens.

Jolene - Still have fxed for you! I think that is it a good idea that you see doc if AF does show here in a couple days.

And lastly, I am JenJen. Mad Dog is my husband. I told him that he will regret signing up for this :) Don't feel like you have to hold back anything because he is on here!

Mad Dog - You are a pain in my butt :p If you can't handle me saying the word "cervical mucus" then you wont last in here..:haha:

Haha Jen, that's cute that he decided to pop in and see what it's all about. I suppose he'll get a couple of brownie points for that one :haha: Glad to hear things you're getting things sorted out for your mum :hugs: How are the boys doing?

Chicken, how did your appointment go?

Lol. I do appreciate his interest and support... I guess that's why I married him, eh :winkwink: The boys are doing good, though I think that they are starting to figure out that we are trying... We were wanting to keep it on the DL until I got a positive blood test and we are sure that it is a healthy pregnancy and what not.. How are those of you with kids handling that? Do your children know that you are trying? When are you going to tell them that you are pregnant?

Welcome, MadDog! :p It's great to see a husband here!

Our son is 3, he would like to have a little sister or brother, he talks about it quite often these past months. I think he will be jealous, because we are very close, I was at home with him for 2 years.

Chicken little, we are excited to hear the news! :D

Hey Girls I wanna join!!!! Im on cd7 of a 29 day cycle!!! March is our month for BFP!!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Hey Girls I wanna join!!!! Im on cd7 of a 29 day cycle!!! March is our month for BFP!!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

BWilliams, you are very welcome! Get your :bfp: soon!!!! Who are those lovely children in your avatar? :)

Welcome Brooke! we would love to have you! Good luck to you. How long have you been TTC?

Those are 2 out of 7 of my neices...but those two are my babies they pretty much live with me! This is my 3rd cycle!!! How long have yall been trying?

We have been trying seriously for 3 months.We started 2 years ago with the "what happens happens" attitude and have gotten tired of waiting. :) Good luck!

Oh man 2 years...wow 3 months is killing me! We have been married for almost 4 years and since day one I wanted to start trying. But he wanted everything "Perfect" even though I told him millions of times nothing will ever be perfect...but its ok I would have much rather wait then make him do something he was not ready for!!! But im excited and I cant wait for God to bless us!!! And I pray all yall get your BFP this month too!!!

You live in Oregon what part? I was born in portland! But I was a navy brat so now im in NC! But I have tons of family there in beaver falls I think it is?

Yeah... It has just about killed me too. We did adopt 2 little boys in that time, so that helped me keep my mind off of it. Also, I was 21 when we started, so we figured we has plenty of time. 2 years later I have a 10 and 7 year old and don't feel so young anymore :p I have been charting, doing opk, and got my luteal phase to lengthen by 5 days last month, so I am hoping that we will get lucky very soon! That is really cool that you were born in Portland. We will in the Albany/Corvallis Area.

Aw thats awesome that yall adopted!!! I would love to adopt! Im doing the opks and charting my cm but not doing my temps and stuff yet im also taking b6 and baby asprin

Do you have a short luteal phase? B6 really worked for me. I took 100mg of b6 and my luteal phase went from 9 day to 14 days in 1 month.

Hey BWilliams! Glad you made it over here. :wave:

We also married almost 4 years ago (March 15, 06). We also had the plans of just letting whatever happen, happen (which I've since learned is called NTNP, not trying, not preventing). Well, we didn't get a chance to breath before we got preggo. My first cycle after our wedding I conceived my DD. It's been craziness ever since, but I wouldn't change a thing. Now that she's 3 we're TTC baby #2 and prayfully this will be the cycle that gets us that :bfp:!

Your little nieces are adorable with all that blond hair!

:dust: to all my Girlies!

How's everyone doing tonight? My DH is already wanting to :sex:! I think he's more excited about the increase in DTD than anything :haha:. He has little interest in my charting, etc......so typical!

Man mine is still kinda short maybe I need to up my dose cause im only taking 50mgs mine last month was only 9. No bding tonight :-( Wisdom tooth is killing me. But we will make up for it this weekend haha! I really hope we all get BFP this month!!!

Lol Amber. I think that is every man's main focus. At least in baby making :haha:

DH says that we use too many acronyms. He can't understand what we are saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->