• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Stace I fell pregnant on 50mg of Clomid last year and that's a low dose, lol. What is your dose?

Whoa! I hope you don't mind me asking, but you don't use it anymore? Are you using something different now? (I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject at all.) :/

My doc thought we'd just try the Clomid as we had been trying for 1 1/2yrs then and he couldn't find anything wrong. I didn't want to go on it again because I have a fear of another multiple pregnancy. With my last chemical pregnancy I wasn't on anything.

Even though he told me the chances were low, I kinda fear multiple pregnancy! I think one at a time, especially at first, is ideal for me. lol If it happens, of course I'll love them, but you know what I mean. I hope I get fast results like that, though!

Oh no I would love twins!!!!! I was over the moon(ok a little dumbstruck) when I found out it was twins and then we found out the one twin didn't form (blighted ovum) and could bring the other one down which it did. My little baby with that little heartbeat! Yeah one at a time will be fine

Stace - It is so good to see you today! I am sorry that you got an answer you didn't want, but sometimes these things can be a blessing. You now have a dr that it working hard to fix the problem! That is good news :)

Jolene - see sweetie, a little glimmer of hope! I hope with my everything that you have a BFP heading your way!

Kat - lol. I am starting to feel "antsy" as well...:haha:

My life seems to have calmed down (at least to far today). Yesterday was one of those nightmare days and I am so glad that it is over. I got my fertility book in the mail today, and some conceive plus. I am excited and think that I am going to go read :)

Chicken little, I am so happy you have a great doctor! I was diagnosed with PCO this January, too! I try without clomid first, unfortunatelly they don't prescribe it in my country right away, first they check if low GI diet + excercise are enough or not, so you are very lucky to live in the USA, see? :hugs: And guess what, I had to bribe a doctor when I was pregnant with my son and spotting for weeks (which is the sign of low progesterone) to prescribe me progesterone pills, because they told me they give it to women with 2 miscarriages in their past, so I really-really appreciate the attitude of your health care. You will be fine, dear, and get pregnant very fast, you will see!!!!!

Girls, I did the preggo test, I am expecting a boy whose father is Bill Clinton :D My husband looks different so I am afraid he will be suspicious! :D

Juniper, I see! It is a blessing you were there to take the little boys! My hat off, really! I am Hungarian (Eastern Europe).

lol. Jolene.. Do you know who Janet Reno is? it said that she is my baby daddy :p

Janet Reno? No idea who he is! I know only the French actor, Jean Reno :D

lol. Well, Janet Reno is a woman. She was the US attorney general in the late 90's (Bill Clinton's presidency). She is not very... feminine... looking. I guess that it why they put her on there.

I hope I didn't sound offensive about having twins, Jolene! I would be blessed and happy; I think it would just be overwhelming for me to handle at once. haha Here I am thinking one would be enough to handle. :wacko:

Pelle, wow! That's a shame when you have to bribe a doctor to help you out for something you truly need!

Juniper - I try to be grateful. I could of had worse news, ya know? Trying to stay positive and hopefully the "cocktail" will kick my body's butt into gear and give me the bfp we want!

Kat - Where are ya? Bding? aahah :p

I'm here, I'm here!!! Nah no BDing yet so still toey over here...

Might wait till tomorrow its Sunday and we sleep in etc etc. And no pressure to concieve.. yep I'm toey for sure... lol poor DH heheh!!

So good to read everyone's comments and yes different countries do things differently. I think we (Aus) are like US a little bit where you have to be a year of trying without success to see a fertility doctor but I'm not sure.. only been TTC officially for two months....

Stace on the chlomid... i bet you'll be the first BFP this month girlfriend with your "fast" doctor ;-).

Well its CD5 for me today and I must say looking at all of our cycles we are all pretty close to the same day so this is gonna be one long month for us all!!!

Oh yeah and one quick whinge about the braggers - women who didn't even want to get pregnant and did... then had the baby.. and now all they do is brag about their baby... braggers - you suck.

xoxoxox I'll be back.. if i can control myself from BDing hahahahaaaa!!!!

Mine said im having a girl with some old man lol. Hope everyone BD's alot this weekend!!!! BABY DUST TO ALLLLLL

With my son I wasn't taking anything. My ex and I just dtd almost everyday and we were only together for a month and then he left me and ran scared.

Might wait till tomorrow its Sunday and we sleep in etc etc. And no pressure to concieve.. yep I'm toey for sure... lol poor DH heheh!!
Stace on the chlomid... i bet you'll be the first BFP this month girlfriend with your "fast" doctor ;-).
Well its CD5 for me today and I must say looking at all of our cycles we are all pretty close to the same day so this is gonna be one long month for us all!!!
xoxoxox I'll be back.. if i can control myself from BDing hahahahaaaa!!!!

KAT! Don't be silly! Ladies have urges too, so if you're feeling toey, have some :sex:! bahaha Get it! ;)

And I REALLY hope you're right about me being the first BFP this month... That would REALLY make my year! I'm trying to stay really positive, but not enough to get my hopes up high. Jolene's story of it working on the first try really inspired me, though.

CD5 here too...And I think Jenn is as well.

How is everyone???

Stace I didn't take it like that :) Twins the first time round would be overwhelming! If you think A baby changes your life imagine what twins will do, lol.

I'm glad to hear everyone is sounding positive again for this month. I am feeling frustrated again this morning :haha: still no BFP, no AF, no symptoms...

Morning! How is everyone today :) off bding? heh heh..

Morning Girlies!:hi:

I hate when I toss and turn through the night and then sleep through my alarm (set to 5am to temp) and then wake up later and my temp is sky high. I adjusted it using https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php. But I hate not knowing what my actual temp was.

I'll be babysitting a 3 year old, a 10 month old, and my 3 year old DD today (well not babysitting her! she's always with me!). Not exactly looking forward to it. The 3 year olds are in the midst of the "mine!" stage, and haven't quite learned how to share without constant mommy intervention..:ball:..but they really are the best of friends. It's craziness! :wacko:

Hey Kat! haha No BDing since Friday. DH has to submit a sample for SA tomorrow. Figures when we want to, we can't! haha Today's day 3 of Clomid. Have my appointment set up for the HSG on Wednesday. Pretty nervous about it.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->